New Landmark for Hydrostone?
Soooo I made up this house in Hydrostone for Rio and some others (Itzal and Harvey Butler) to live in for temporary. Now, this was mainly for Rio to live in while she was a loner - the whole house plan is in her profile HERE (click the picture to the side, its the floor plan - and also the bold titles shows the rooms)

SOOO, I'm planning to have Rio join a pack soon... and unfortunately have to leave the house and all my hard work of putting it together- and I was wondering if there's anyway that it could be made into like a public landmark (like how some packs have abandoned villages, or Hotels where they live) for maybe loners that don't want to live in a pack - they could live here.

OR if not, it could just be made into a public place (and have its description and floor plan displayed) in Hydrostone... like how there's the pier and all that .

If you need more of an explanation - feel free to ask Smile I tried !
You should put your house information on the Wiki article for the Hydrostone! It's so bare and empty! And the Wiki is where most miscellaneous one-off buildings and such seem to go these days, as plenty of people have done work on floor plans and such before abandoning a building for one reason or another. ^^
Ok Smile