Next character attempt :o
Helluuu!

I'm trying to decide what to now. I've been jumping from one character to the next since Kansas, and I know it's probably annoying and I'm embarrassed about it. I've thought about just quitting, but it doesn't feel right. I want to keep improving my writing skillz! Especially now that all I have to do is sit around and wait for my son to be born lol, I'm gonna be so bored.

I'd like to try a Kansas-related character if possible. My first choice is his daughter, Parker, but I don't know what the status of her last player is, if he/she planned to bring Parker back, or gave her up. Does anyone happen to know? (Dunno what happened to my own character's daughter /fail)

If that person still wants her I'll try something else. ^^
As far as I know, Parker didn't have any player after she was dropped, so she went off to Italy with Savina and the rest of the family (except Silvano and Artemis SADSAD). I think! Erin would have to confirm though. Smile

If you did play her, eventually I plan to pick Artemis back up! Right now she's just kinda chillin as a loner with Cypress, since they're both NPCs. c:
Oh! That sounds vaguely familiar. I shall ask Erin about it. Smile

I hope I get her! A sister reunion would be b'awww. Thanks Meghann!