How do I join a pack?
I'm trying to join New Dawn but I don't know how. It also says I have something percent this something percent that and I have no idea how to do that either. Could someone please help me?
Hey Jack, you'll have to join the game first before you join a pack. c: Make sure to read over this topic, our joining information. You might find the Quick and Dirty Guide useful, too? It provides a basic overview of various game information. Smile

As for specific New Dawn information: your character has to be a specific percentage of wolf, and not a coyote. I recommend making your character just 100% wolf and not a hybrid to avoid this!

Hope it helps! Try reading over those things, and if you have further questions, myself or some other kindly 'Soulster will come along to help you out. Also, welcome! c:
Damnit Sie you ninja'd me.... <___<
Was totally gonna answer this.
I NEED YO SKILLZ WOMAN.

But that is precisely why we have a Sie, and people like Sie.
To ninja the normal people and save the world!
If you really need help, your best bet is to ask the 'Souls Assemblage or That Sie Thing over there. They know the wonders of the universe, I tell you. Big Grin
How to I make my character 100% wolf. Do I just type it in my Personalty and BAM I am, or do I have to do something?
Making the character is up to you, appearance/personality/history/species Big Grin your character is totally up to you (unless you adopted them of course!) Big Grin
You still didn't answer my question. How do I make sure my character is a wolf? All I did was type in profile information. Do I just type in "I'm a wolf" Then people will know? Or is there some special menu? There is really starting to annoy me, no offense.
I am sorry for not being clear,
Yes you just type it up in the profile fields under the control panel, like in my profile her species percentage is under her appearance field. Depends on the percentage of wolf? It'd be like "100% wolf" or something of the likes?
--I hope this clears things up? ;u;
You could probably look at other profiles for a bit of an idea?
I'm sorry but I still am having trouble. All I see is "Personalty, Gender, Bio, Personalty" things like that. I typed in 100% wolf on them all and nothing happened. And I've seen other people's profiles and there says that they are a wolf, hyrbid, dog, stuff like that, and mine says nothing! How do I make myself something. Also, I saw literally NOTHING at the Red Dawn site. All it was is "You have to be this to join!" "You have to be nice!" basic stuff. It said nothing on how to actually join. The guide thing said there would be a Joining Application which I don't see, and I need see OCC application which I don't see. God, I am really starting to angry with this.
Oh! I am so silly!
All you have to do is post the joining app with your profile all filled out (200 words for every field) or a post sample (3 of them)
And the admins will title you up ;u;

There is a joining application here, copy and paste it into a post in a joining form and fill out all the fields. You can put the species there, and then the administration will give you the title. But for the packs, they don't give you your species, but your rank.
There's no specific field for your character's species. :C However, you can just mention it in the Luperci field. Or even their biography, like so:

Quote:Jack Peterson was born to wolf parents.

The joining form for the game can be found here.

Once you've joined the game, in order to join a pack, you would start an In Character thread describing your character approaching New Dawn's borders, howling for a wolf of the pack to come and greet and accept them, and that's how you'd join a pack. c: But you do have to join the game first. ^^;
How do I join the game. Also, I think I messed up on the Character Application Sad Hope I get accepted!