Wiki Use Poll?
I was gonna make "HAHA, PUNY MORTALS, I AM SIE, WIKI GODDESS" an option but yeah seriously folks. :|

I would love some discussion on this plz! 8DD Just ramble on about all your feelings on the Wiki, whether elaborating on how you voted or making a new answer or whatever! So, why do you or don't you use the wiki? What do you like and dislike about it? How can we convince you guys to try it out more? :3
NO POLL OPTION FOR ME? BLASPHEMY
Wiki > the other things in my life

Yep, pretty much sums it up.
It's where all my info gets stored so I don't get lost trying to remember the history of all the packs, families, and characters I'm involved in.
QUOTE (Terra @ Sep 18 2012, 09:23 AM)
It's where all my info gets stored so I don't get lost trying to remember the history of all the packs, families, and characters I'm involved in. [/quote]
YUP. I'd never remember anything if it wasn't for the Wiki. ;_; I'd just keep discovering the same things over and over again and being amazed by them (HEY THE LEADERS OF VN, CdM, and IF ARE ALL THIRD COUSINS WAT)
Only cuz Libri's characters boinked 73904729047902790432 people. :|

PS: The Wiki's coding is a little confusing for me. I'm always stuck copy & pasting if I want to add something to Lilin's profile because I have no clue how anything works.
I've found that I adore using the Wiki to store all the info about my characters. Though the coding is a little weird. I also like to stalk the wiki because I can Big Grin
WIKKIIIII YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE. Wiki is faithful. Wiki will never leave me.
I barely use the Wiki, but as soon as my keyboard comes... I'm going to switch to using it for profiles period, keep very basic stuff on the forum.
I use it constantly to read up on other characters and places, but I have a hard time getting pages done for my own characters. xD Harvey's page is pretty sorta almost completed... I'm such a slackkeeerrrr. ;u;
I use it occasionally to learn about characters that I've met/seem interesting + cultures/areas. I occasionally look at the templates for making your own character page, but then I get confused and run away. I'll get to it when Null is better developed *flaps hand dismissively*.
I tend to transfer profiles over to the Wiki template when I feel like it, so if someone ever wants a hand, ya'll can just PM me to ask... :B