Adoptable yNPC Joining Procedures?
Alrighty. So I just picked up Tasha Takekuro as an adoptable, and I have a couple questions. \semi-new, still learning the ropes\ sorry for my stupidity. D;
Tasha was born in CdM through Puppy Procedures and was an adoptable yNPC for a time. I just recently picked her up and realized I have no idea how to make her re-join CdM or whatever. 0n0
Am I supposed to make an actual joining thread in the territory, like an adult joiner? Does she need to have a guardian since she's a puppy? And if I make her re-join through the territory, what would her backstory be? She got lost and has to join again?

Sorry, once again. I appreciate any help!
You need only go through the normal joining procedures on the board. Smile

Because Tasha is already an NPC in Cour des Miracles, you simply join the game itself with the application (a process everyone goes through, regardless of what pack they're joining if they do join), and just mark that you want to OOCly join. A Cour des Miracles leader will then accept you into the pack, and you should be good!
Ah, alright! I feel like I saw instructions elsewhere that were different, so I was mucho confused. ;c

Thanks a million! <3