Character Question
I had a cool idea for a character, but I know that I can't handle having another full time character at this point. So I just basically wanted to create a character that I could enjoy for a short time and then not worry about any more. I know that we don't do temp characters anymore, but I was wondering if LASKY only characters were allowed? Meaning I would create an account for the character but it would never see the normal souls forums unless I inexplicably loose one or two of my current characters.
There is no such thing as a LASKY character per definition, but we allow anyone to roleplay past and present characters there.

In other words, my Mew Sadira is dead but I can still play her in LASKY without getting her as a tertiary character (which I can't, since she's dead).

Note, though, that no LASKY threads are ever canon. So if you ever pick her up, those things won't officially "have happened". You can use LASKY to play out scenes that are offboard or in the past/future, but they aren't formally canon, regardless. What happens in LASKY stays in LASKY Wink
What constitutes a "full time" character? You only need to make one post every three weeks to stay in the game. If you qualify for another character, there's no reason you can't keep a character that is much less active than your others?
I know that LASKY is non cannon, which is both amazing and sad sometimes. But the thing is I know I don't qualify for another character and I couldn't support one even if I did. At the most I would do one or two threads with the theoretical character and drop it. Mostly, I just want to mess around with the character idea. What I want to know is if doing that is against the rules?
Not at all. If you're requesting the character, it's all good. It would be courteous to warn your thread partners that the character is experimental, but there's no rule against that at all. ^^
If you're really just aiming to test a character, that is permissible within LASKY. Past, present, and future characters of 'Souls are. :o We allow folks to test potential characters they're not sure they want to pick up, do test threads for puppies or other adoptables, etc, so yeah.