ND pack
Before joining Souls I decided to wander through the different packs and I quickly took an interest in ND.

In the portal says that they only accept wolves that have less than 25% coyote blood, but unfortunately my character is like half coyote and that is something I wouldnt like to change.

I wanted to give it a try and ask:
If my character is more than 25% percent coyote, but her lookings are closer to a wolf which make it even deifficult to notice her coyote heritage at first sight, is there any chance for ND leadership to be unable to notice this and allow her into the pack? (speking IC ofcourse)
I would forward this link to the ND Leader Smile
If your character looks more like a wolf than a coyote, then it is likely that Zalen would not take notice. It depends a lot on behavior too, there are certain movements and sounds coyotes make that wolves don't, if your character moves, acts, and looks mostly wolf, than the coyote part can be basically ignored by the leadership Smile

Random fact: Even Zalen is 25% coyote, doesn't look like it at all!
Ok thanks.

Kaeli ran through lots of wolves in her way to souls and her behaviour is indeed more likely of a wolf than of a coyote. (She got some coyote behaviour saved but she is good at tricking and if she notices that coyotes aren't welcome in ND she simply would act in a different way)
The fact that she would even want to join a wolf pack is a very wolf behavior anyway.