[MaMa] Nigohilvi
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ulilohi img {float: right; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; max-height: 300px;}
#ulilohi .ooc {font-style: italic;}
#ulilohi .ooc::before {content: "OOC: ";}
</style>

I just went really vague as to how they became mates and where they are. Let me know if you'd rather roll with it, or plan this out Smile Since Aro is into warrior stuff I figured maybe they could be sparring? If you're not interested in that, Ulilohi can just be practicing on her own :3
Title means "Always/Evermore" in Cherokee; figured it'd be romantic Tongue

Spear in hand, the giantess moved with great force, but softness. She was heavy, he movements slow, but there was strength behind them. Most spear dancers from the Great Tribe had looked at their Master funnily when she had told him that she wanted to learn the spear. It was much more beneficial to be small and lithe than her lumpy form. She had excelled, however, and in her first trip aiding the hunting party she had wounded a large male elk with a not-so-sharp spear. Her strength, the warrior Master had said it was. She had scarce known such pride in her young life back then.

Her breathing was heavy as she went through a few routine maneuvers, sensitive to the feedback her body gave her, the weight of the spear, its angle and the direction she could best stab or throw it. She was warm, muscles tense and working had to keep the large female balanced and always with movement forward, on the attack. She had done this a million times before, or so it felt, but she still enjoyed it greatly. It was a good feeling, to use one's body like this. It always left her warm, exhausted - but satisfied. Much like other physical activities.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Figures this would be the most amusing..

For the longest time he watched her duel and practice, even helped her out here and there. She was a tall beauty. His eyes captivated by her warrior ways. Despite her huntress hardened body, her mind was so sweet and innocent in a way that made her seem so pure. After awhile he came from his watch tower and came up behind her, but at a safe distance before he spoke in his thick Italian words, "Hey baby, come sta il mio tesoro dolce?" Slowly she was picking up Italian, but he didn't mind if she scoffed at him for speaking in words she couldn't understand. He thought it was cute and romantic to speak the language of his mother, and his country.

Once she stopped and turned his way, he'd close the gap between the two wrapping his arms around her waste and whisper and I love you in her ear, then seal it with a loving kiss upon her nose. "Trying to perfect your skill?" He asked kindly, his deep voice always mixed with curiosity for her need to always be sparring. He wasn't any better, he always practiced with his sword. Even though he no longer was involved in Casa, he still had the mentality of a Casa member.

He came here for her, the darling that helped him through a grieving process. She was was the only one able to help him get over Sidra's death during the battle to save her life. He wasn't aware Sidra was carrying his pups yet until the red hood was off and then..he went into a deep depression. No one got him out, except the sweet and tender Ulihohi. Aro was now very devoted to the woman, and nothing could get in his way, not even the sweet teasings of another woman.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
</style>

Hehe, yes... innocent.. :p

Preoccupied, his scent was not one thing she had paid any attention to. It was only when he crept up behind her and spoke in that strange language that she halted her practice and looked at him. She was not good with that language of his, but she did understand a few words, or at least their context. As some understanding trickled in, she rested the butt of her spear on the ground and leaned on it, bending one knee in a relaxed state, arching an eyebrow and smiling at him as if she was just about to go "tut tut". He knew she disliked that "baby" stuff. Well, two could play the game of foreign languages, he should know. She gave a wicked smile as she took a few steps towards him, giving her hips the best wiggle she had in her. "Tsunagi wesvgi, Aro... Asgaya nihi hastana." She had no doubt he would not understand squat of it, unless he had been working much harder lately. Her language was incredibly foreign in structure to his tongue and the tongue they shared, and so was harder to learn. It only made it the more amusing, and she smiled playfully.

Her flirtatious comments continued as he attempted normal conversation, although she was on a roll now. "Why try to improve what is already perfected?" She gave a wink and her shoulder came forward in a coy gesture, but the female quickly followed up on a more serious note. "No, really -- this new spear is differently weighted. It's been interesting to work it." Her aniwayan heritage accented all her words heavily, much as Aro's italian accented his. Together, they were just two outsiders in this land, she supposed, but they had made a slab of "home" right in the middle of it, too.

[/html]
It was an old habit calling females babe or baby. Perhaps it was why she hated it so much, the woman was quite stubborn and full of pride. Of course, she hated it since he'd used that phrase on so many others. She stood out among them all, and he couldn't blame her for not wanting to be called Baby or babe. He gave a sly grin as he tried to appease her with an look that twisted his smile into an apologetic one. The woman then went off into a stream of nonsensical jumble of language he'd been trying to learn just for her. Damn it, woman! His ears pulled back and he tried to review the words in his mind. Okay.. he tried to encourage himself. Finally a few words connected. She'd called him wicked. Yes, he was sure that was one of the words. His ears then perked as confidence resumed back over him. He pulled her close nearly cooing with himself. "Mmm, am I really? Should I remind you just how wicked I am so I can have a new nickname..perhaps your personal, Askina?" He hoped that was right, he was trying to say demon or devil in her native tongue, emphasis trying.

Her playful nature getting to the male. He was always easily turned on by her, but he tried to keep himself in check. As quickly as she became playful, she could easily become serious. This was just that time when she spoke seriously about her spear. His eyes looked at the new treasure of hers and allowed her space now that she took a more serious note. His ocean eyes inspected it. "..so, getting used to it yet? You seemed like you were being quite agile. Your compensation for the balance looked good. Are you wanting to test it on some dummy targets before taking it out on a hunt?" His eyes then looked back to her. She always seemed much more serious about training than he. Maybe because he was so carefree and probably had an odd sense of invisibility. "...I can always make you a few with some hide and sheep's wool.." He grinned knowing he had fairly good skills with threads and needles.
[html]
<style>
</style>

He attempted her language and she laughed, both at the meaning of it, and the sweetness of his attempt. The word was right -- it wasn't so much that he was failing that amused her, it was the flirtatious context of it all. Her deep voice jumped with every tone of her laughter, swift repetitions with overtones of a wholly different context altogether, a much more naughty one. Reaching out for him, Ulilohi brushed one finger across his chest and made another coy movement of her shoulder. She meant to taunt him, not necessarily sexually, though the double meaning was certainly there. No, she meant to annoy him just a little, entice him just a little, and be just a little rude -- all at the same time. "Sure, honey.... sure." She winked in an exaggerated manner before she gave a little laugh again and spun over to brush her muzzle against his cheek in a much more honest and loving gesture. She loved to tease him so.

Her person was usually a tight balance between playful and serious, often shifting swiftly within the spectrum when she was with Aro. He was a person of safety; she could be herself with him, even silly. Leadership of her tribe was not even a subject in the space they created for themselves, and it was a great relief to be without it, even if just for the moments she had left at the end of the day. "Yeah I have to use more strength for the thrusts than I'm used to.. it's much heavier at the front," she explained, balancing the spear as if to show him. "It is easier to miss than with my shorter spear." The new one was neither as splendid-looking nor as lithe as the old, but she felt like it could do a lot more damage. And it was worth trying something new, as well. She smiled at Aro's offer. "Dummy targets would probably work well. I know I can't try fishing with it, it's way too large." Fishing was for small spears, not this beast of a weapon. "Moving targets would likely be the best, though." She didn't know how they could achieve moving dummy targets.

[/html]
Ooc: madenreply via kindle..so bare with me if there was a lot of mistakes.

Ic:

Her laugh was music to his ears making him grin broadly. His arms attempted wrap around her. She was so mysterious in both her voice and her body motions snarling him in all over again. It was frustrating, confusing him on if he should try and continue their flirting or not. She enticed him just enough to arouse and cause frustration. He wanted more. He grinned though. Her nuzzles were soaked up by the Marino man and he returned it, stealing the kiss in the process.

He listened to her explaination of the spear and he nodded understanding what she was saying. Then he smiled more, giving his signature grin."I can make you a moving target or two...they would need to be pulled in some manner though...perhaps by horse...or by myself, or even another pack member...but it is possible." His mind thought of the many mechanics that would go into it. It would he a lot of work but it would be worth it. It would give Aniwaya a training ground that would simulate a hunt or a battle, whichever the trained desired. His tail began to wag a millionmiles per hour.
[html]
<style>
</style>

Hehe, np!
Note: target of 1500 words minimum was reached by Alley's former post

He just grinned as she teased him and made fun of him, accepting it as he had done before. She grinned in return, teeth splitting her face in two, with a playful sparkle in her eye. This was part of her personality -- any male she had ever been with had quickly come to either like or hate the way she was. Those who hated her seldom lasted long, and she did not miss them, either. She would not like to be with a male who could not enjoy a simple round of roasting. Their faces touched and she savored the moments that passed in calmness and quiet, moving her head to rst on his shoulder while her arms wrapped around him. In moments like those, "home" was suddenly moved from there to here, like it existed between the two somehow, and only reminded her of its being once they were wrapped around each other. She switched so fast between the playful and the serious, and from restless to calm. More often than not, it was he who could move her towards the latter state of mind, as if by magic.

She contemplated his proposition, part disappointed that she had not thought of the horses herself. But.. it could also spook the horses -- they would have to use war horses, she concluded. She knew that AniWaya did not have many horses trained for war, but Aro might be able to get a hold of them. "Hmm.. I suppose. It would take like... forever, though. I'm in the mood for sparring now." The austral female gave it some thought before continuing with a wicked smile, taking steps backwards and entering a defensive stance, spear in hand, as she spoke. "I suppose you will just have to suffice in the meantime." She was playful again, and anyway it seemed like a good option -- at least to her. She knew that Aro would object if he was not interested. And besides, she always found it somewhat exciting to be sparring with him in particular. She would never truly hurt him, but the physical dance of a pretend battle, and the delicious exhaustion that followed, was enough to push her buttons, at least. She winked, grinning.

[/html]