[M] [MaMa] I could Charm you
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]The calico eyes blinked open, as she took in the scent of the new day, a new day that she know that her beloved Aeron was going to spend at her side. The calico female gave a soft needy whine as she rolled over and started to rub her muzzle though what she had thought was her beloved. The scent did not match up, in fact she knew that scent. That scent was of Deuce Rhiannon, mate stealer extraordinary! Charm’s head jolted up and her ears quickly flattened against her head as she snarled down at her. What had happened last night? Where was her Aeron? Charm looked down at the white lady, her eyes were wide with panic, had Deuce took away her Aeron, her beloved golden babe of a mate? Crap….had Aeron ran off with Lillth? Leaving Charm to deal with this life without her? ”Listen closely. Where is My Aeron? Did you steal her like you did Soran?” Charm didn’t know that Deuce did not trust any coyote, if she would have known this she would have probably just assumed that she had found a way to have her Aeron kidnapped….Stupid mate stealer. [/html]
Half asleep, Deuce felt Soran move next to her, and she nuzzled into the woman, sighing contentedly. The pale matriarch jolted awake as the calico woman began yelling, her head aching. It wasn't Soran, it was Charm, and Deuce's hackles stood on edge. "Listen closely. Where is My Aeron? Did you steal her like you did Soran?" Bi-colored eyes narrowed as she sat up, putting space between her and her ex-mate's sister. Her hand fell of the bottle of whiskey she kept in her pack, and the rattle of an empty bottle shrieked in her ears.

Her brain began to register the words shrieked at her, and her lip curled. "Please, spare me. I wouldn't touch a coyote if my life depended on it." Her voice was laced with disgust and loathing for the other canine species who'd stolen Syemv and her first living son, Shadow. Her eyes caustically raked the other woman, her fierce expression falling when she reached the slender wrist of the other woman. A ribbon circled the woman's wrist. The matriarch's gaze fell to her own wrist, where an identical ribbon adorned her wrist.

"What. The. Fuck." Her head ached all the more and she suddenly felt nauseated as half remembered images from some ceremony came rushing back to her. She'd never had a ceremony with her other mates, and she realized with an angry scowl what happened. "What the hell did you do, Charm?"
[html]It doesn’t matter how much you drink, it doesn’t matter what you thought was just the best idea in the world only the night before. It doesn’t matter if everyone around you thought it was just downright funny to push two beings into a relationship that was supposed to be taken with all seriousness. The white whore looked down at her own wrist and then to Charm’s, Charm couldn’t help but to look. She felt sick; where was Aeron to stop her from this stupid idea. The calico female gasps as she ripped the ribbon off her wrist throwing it on the ground, she shook her head. No, no this wasn’t going to be something she wanted. ”So you slut, not only did you steal Soran from me, but you drugged me into this stupid relationship. You stole me away from my beloved Aeron. I can’t wait for her to kill you!” Charm could see the utter dislike for even the idea of a coyote being mated to a wolf. Charm didn’t care. Aeron had been there for her when Soran left her, and when she had come back with a stomach swollen with children she had made sure to check in on her. When the male killed the children and Charm needed someone to talk to Aeron was there, and when the male attacked Charm, Aeron had stepped up and protected the she wolf. The white female could hate coyotes all she wanted, but Aeron was her god send. ” I would never sell my soul to the devil, would you? Oh wait…you don’t have one, or a heart.” The female snarled as she felt her hands shaking, she wanted to wrap them around her neck. [/html]
As the nausea passed, Deuce licked her lips. A strange taste, not at all unpleasant was on her lips. No, it wasn't the whiskey, it wasn't any wine or alcohol. It was a familiar sweetness half remembered. The taste was forgotten as the words rang out, a slap in the face and a challenge. Deuce's hackles stood on end. "You stupid child. Soran loved me. And if your coyote loved you as much as you think she does, we wouldn't be here like this. We wouldn't be..." she spat the word as though it were dirt in her mouth, "mates. And another thing you whiny little brat, I'm not like your brother was. I don't have to drug anyone, I don't have to force anyone." (Well there was that one time, with Jasper, but that was different, and she wasn't going to even think about that.)

No heart? No soul? The words were a slap, and the woman stood, her hands balled into fists. "How dare you? You don't know a fucking thing about me! You don't have any clue how deeply I loved Soran, she saved my life when I had no will to live! She convinced me to keep the spawn from a rapist, and she loved me when I thought that your brother had damaged me forever. I loved her."

She was trembling with rage, her hands balled so tightly that her claws bit into the tender flesh of her palm. Her voice was a venomous hiss as she spoke again. "You could search a thousand lifetimes and never find a woman who loves as deeply as Soran and I loved eachother."

And yet, there was that niggling doubt. If Soran had in fact loved her so much.....

Why did she leave?
[html]There was a sickness in her stomach, a sickness that the female only felt when she allowed the burly male to cover her body and allowed him to conceive children with her, it was the same type of sickness, a sickness that Charm never wanted to feel again, but yet here she was with this sickness that she knew, just knew with how Deuce was licking her lips what it meant. Charm felt a ping of tingling sensation down between her legs. ”Fine you stupid whore. Where is your Soran now, if she loved you…unless….You think…Aeron could be with Soran?” The fact that Charm was never really sure why Aeron was with her was something that scared her, since her meeting with Lillth Charm had feared that one day Aeron would up and leave her. Charm whimpered as she looked around, she wanted this horrid nightmare to be over with, she wanted to wake up and find her Aeron and or Panda (really the and was her blissful dream) laying there, either of them willing to hold her and reassure her that she is loved and cared for. ”You close minded….nit wit!” Charm for the first time ever in her life, drew back her fist and launched it in the area of some one’s nose. ”You don’t know how Kasmot was. He always tried to protect us! He watched Hollow Nothing beat our mother to her near death. If it had not been because of Kasmot, we would have been killed by Hollow, and then you would have never ever been loved…Not that you desire it!” Charm did not want to believe that her black coated, blue eyed brother could have been this mad rapist that Soran had told her about, and that he went by his God’s name. That was something that was to be used by family and family only. [/html]
"Oh. Yes. Soran and a filthy coyote. Yep. I so see that happening." And then Charm went on about Lucifer and how wonderful he'd been. Deuce rolled her eyes again, dodging the girls fist. "Lucifer drugged me and raped me. He raped his own son, and his daughter. He raped many women from Phoenix valley. Lucifer was a fucking monster!

The words about not desiring love were a slap in the face, and she lunged at Charm to push her. "You think I don't want love? I want my mate back! I want the woman I love back, the woman who loved and wanted me! This," she plucked at the ribbon still on her wrist, " Is a fucking joke. Someone somewhere thought it would be fucking funny. Well I ain't laughing'. It ain't funny. I don't want to be mated to someone who hates me. Not again. I'd rather die alone!"

With those impassioned words, she fell to the floor again, drawing her knees up to her chest, her anger suddenly turning to sorrow and self pity. "I never asked for this ya know!" her voice was a mixture of anger and self pity. She hadn't asked for it, she hadn't asked for her life to turn out this way.
[html]Oh…how Charm wanted to hurt her, how she wanted to wrap her hands around the female’s close minded neck and strangle her till she admitted that she was wrong for saying all those things about her brother. Then the next string of words came out of her mouth. That was it! No more! Charm picked up a rock and chucked it at the white female. ”Aeron had more heart, loyal then you have ever been to any one of your mates! Heck Aeron is a leader, started at the bottom and worked her way up she earned her rank. Did you, or did you just happen to fall into the right crowd and sleep your way to the top. Is that your rape?” Charm targeted her as she turn around waving her tail high as if she was in heat and willing to let anyone cover her. ”Oh please Mr. Big bad wolf, who I want nothing more than to taint the family’s good name, rape me, please!” Charm let out an over animated gasp that turned into a moan, as she feel down to her knees, her hand dropped as she turned her head to the side, her wavy hair moved teasing the light to shadow the smirk upon her face. ”You’d like that though wouldn’t you? You dirty little lire! I bet you temped the coyotes into doing whatever was done to make you hate them, or..or does your leader tell you to hate them? Since you ‘own’ your mates, why not hate coyotes for no real reason. “ Charm rolled her eyes as she shook her head, standing up, dusting her knees off as she looked over to the white female. ”Oh really?” The female vanished deep into the house that she had once shared with Aeron, going to the draw where Aeron had kept all of the spare knifes. Tossing it down at the ground in front of her, Charm shook her head. ”Have fun then. I sure in the hell won’t stop you.” She spoke so coldly. A coldness that had only once been in her breath. It was when she told Aeron how mad she was for breaking a promise to her. ”I’m sure Aeron would love to have the blood of a hater bottled up and gifted to her.” [/html]
It didn't take much for the woman to get annoyed at her, but it wasn't like they were getting along anyway. Deuce barely registered the words as a sharp pain exploded in her head. For a moment, the snow hued healer saw stars. Then, she saw red. She exploded to her feet, a hand held to her head. When she pulled her hand away, the tips of her fingers were painted with her own blood. Her lips curled in a snarl, and she swooped down to grab the knife at her feet, the knife Charm had so foolishly thrown at her. "Are you really that fucking stupid, child? You think I wanted him to rape me? And the other women he raped, you think they wanted it too? How can any one be as fucking clueless as you?!"

The weight was reassuring in her hand as she advanced at the calico female, her fur bristling. Again, the mercurial woman's mood had shifted, and rather than feeling sorry for herself, she was ready for blood. "And maybe your Aeron would enjoy finding bits and pieces of you scattered around the den too. If she loved you so much, why did she let you hand fast with me last night? Why wasn't she there to stop it, hmm?"

She lunged at Charm, the knife extended to cut and stab. It had been a long time since she'd tried to kill anyone, and the fights then had been for her life, not out of pure fury. Tree branches were really more her style when it came to attempted murder. Well, tree branches and heavy objects, but she figured the knife would do the job for her just as well. She lunged again, backing Charm into a corner.