[MaMa] waiting on a moment here with you
The pale healer stretched and yawned, the familiar scent of his mate coming to him as he rolled sleepily over and nuzzled into the other male. They both had tragic pasts, but on pure chance they had met and over time fallen in love. Tal was glad that Harvey had come to D'Arte when he'd asked him to, glad that the male had chosen to stay with him. Tal sleepily licked Harvey's chin before murmuring softly, "Morning handsome."

He was happy, though he did feel the occasion pang of guilt over both Gemma and Sky. Thinking of Sky, it was probably time he man up and go visit her and his children, Cody and Lena. He hated them living so far away. Well, he hated Cody and Lena being so far away. He honestly could care less about Sky. By now she was probably shacked up with Shawchert, or maybe she'd managed to get in Zalen's (metaphorical) pants.

The healer didn't care, and the thought of his former mate was making him cross. He drew in a deep breath of Harvey, and reminded himself that she was in the past, and his future was with the handsome brute next to him. He licked his mate's chin again, and then sat up, feeling playful. "Come on, sleepy head. Time to face the sun!." He poised his fingers to tickle the male, his tail wagging.
[html]
((333)) Eee! ;u;

The merle male let out a low groan when he felt the other's warm touch against him, but he wouldn't let that stir him too much from his slumber. That was, until he was told to get up.

Ears perked and bi-coloured eyes popped open quickly when he was licked, and though being woken by a kiss whilst being called handsome was something he'd usually treasure, more sleep sounded like an idea he fancied. At least for now.

Nah... Not now, no... Harvey grumbled tiredly, curling up some, eyes shut tightly as Taliesin lay still for a moment. The Brit sighed softly, mind drifting off again into a dream state...

That was soon interrupted by another lick to the chin.

The cockney canine couldn't help but to let out a low chuckle, forcing himself to wake up. Alright, alright... Fine, I'm up... 'Appy now? He smirked some, glancing toward Tal's tickle-readied hands. He raised a curious brow. Whatcha plannin' t' do there, love? Surely nofin' along the lines of ticklin' me silly, right? Hm... Harvey Butler yawned, wrapping a scarred arm around his mate's pale waist. He leaned in, darting his tonque quickly over Taliesin's cheek, and grinned. 'Cause I'd 'ave t' get ya back for tha', I would...

The aussie dog's past was trouble ridden, but as for love, he lacked experience in that department. He hadn't managed to settle down even once, due to his gang work back in London, and assumed inability to charm in this new land. It wasn't until he went about looking for pack members to interview, more or less, that he met the one who'd now be his mate.

Seems ya don't even need a second t' wake up 'fore your ready t' start the day, hm? Wish I was tha' blessed... The shepherd said with another yawn. He pulled Tal in closer, signature smile still apparent.

He had always thought he'd been lucky upon his arrival, and every day was just getting better and better.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Tal had known when his mate had begun to drift off, and had indeed timed his second lick accordingly. Knowing the male was indeed awake as he said, Tal laughed. "I wasn't going to tickle you. Not unless you went back to sleep again." His tail wagged as he eagerly and willingly cuddled into the male when his wrist was pulled lightly. He rubbed his cheek against the male absently, the feeling of fur against his cheek soothing and relaxing.

"I always offer to make you tea in the morning, love. It helps to wake you up if you aren't blessed with a sunny disposition on waking up." He was teasing, of course. He nuzzled the male again. "Actually, it's just habit. So often I have someone come to me for help in the middle of a nap, and can't afford to be groggy. Like when Gemma was attacked. If I'd been groggy, she would have died. She needed swift action to stay alive."

A shadow crossed his face at the thought of his half sister and former lover. He hadn't seen her since he and Harvey had become a thing. He was surprised to find he missed the Sawtooth Aniwayan. Well, maybe not so surprised. He knew deep down he loved her more than he should. His eyes closed as he breathed in the scent of his mate. He'd mentioned Gemma before, but had kept the extent of his relationship with the woman concealed. He knew others would try to shame him for loving the woman the way he did, especially knowing he had a mate.
[html]
((237)) --

Ah, of course... Harvey smirked, his own tail wagging happily. The feeling of the other next to him was comfortable, a feeling he'd gotten to adore. A low chuckle escaped the red merle aussie dog as his mate nuzzled up against him, and he returned the loving gesture with one of his own, wrapping his strong arms Taliesin almost protectively.

His flopped ears perked in attention, Y'know, tea does sound like somefink I could fancy 'bout now... The warmth of the beverage would definitely wake him up and the taste was something he'd grown up enjoying.

Harvey laughed at the joke, and toyed idly with one of Tal's pale ears while he listened to his voice. It calmed the cockney canine, and he couldn't help but to smile merely at the tone of it. Of course. It ain't a bad fin', it ain't... T' wake up like you do, tha' is. You're right.

The other's mentioning of a possible past flame (for all Harvey knew) hardly bothered Harvey at all. It wasn't that he didn't care, or didn't at times feel somewhat jealous, but the way he figured, the past was just that, and right now, his beloved Taliesin was with him, and that's what mattered.

The Brit leaned in and licked swiftly over his mate's cheek, a soft sigh escaping him. Cheer up, love... Good mornin', remembah? With that, he grinned, holding his loved one close.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Harvey's soft words and the protective way he held him made the pale scholar feel safe. It was interesting that he had always been the one who had been strong, and now he had someone who knew that sometimes he wasn't as strong as he felt. He made a soft noise of contentment, suspiciously similar to a purr and nuzzled against his mate again. "Love, if you want tea all you gotta do is ask." He sat up, his eyes sparkling with laughter. "Afterall, I'm not the kind of mate that makes you get up and do it yourself. Not after I finally got the chimney cleaned out." He leaned in for a quick kiss and tousled harvey's hair before slipping out of bed, humming happily. The mood of moments before had already been forgotten.

He bounded down the stairs to the great room, where he'd set a fire up the evening before. Using flint and a striking steel, he gently coaxed the fire into being. He set his pot of water near the fire to let it heat up and pranced -yes, pranced- into the kitchen. Still humming softly, he pulled two cups out of his cupboard. It didn't take him long to pull out the ingredients for the teas.
[html]
((258)) --

He let out a soft laugh, one that was audible, but was done with little effort. No, you're not, but I still don't need you waitin' on me 'and an' foot! You ain't no butlah, an' I surely ain't no prince. If it's a trouble, love, I can get off me lazy arse an' fix me somefink meself, y'know... He said with a smile. Nothing he said was meant to be rude by any means, and he kept a tone that would insure that; he simply didn't want Taliesin feeling that he had to do so much for him, and was able to have a break every now and again. Being too busy was never any good to anyone.

As the pale male slipped away, Harvey sat up, stretching some after his much pleasured sleep. Groggily, he rubbed his bi-coloured eyes, and let out a loud yawn. It was superfluous, perhaps, but the male was typically used to doing what he fancied, without charing what others thought.

Taliesin, however, was a person who's opinion did matter, so soon after his noisy awakening, he mumbled out a soft, but sincere, Sorry.

Harvey headed downstairs, bound to be reunited with his mate soon enough. He observed his loved one's movement, finding even the way he walked intriguing. Everything about the white one made him swoon. With a dreamy sigh, the merle dog came up from behind Tal, nuzzling his cheek from where he stood, and speaking in a whisper. Need any 'elp there, love? Don't let me be any trouble...

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Deft fingers sorted herbs into the cheesecloth, tying them neatly with a piece of string. Heated water joined the teabags, Tal still humming softly. The humming faded into words as Tal sung under his breath. "Red is the rose, that in yonder garden grows. Fair is the lily of the valley. Clear is the water that flows from the Boyne. But my love is fairer than any..." His song stopped as he threw a wicked grin over his shoulder at the darling mate who had just nuzzled his cheek.

"Need any 'elp there, love? Don't let me be any trouble..." Tal made a playfully scolding face at his mate. "How many times do I have to tell you, Boyo you aren't a trouble, you are my blessing?" He did a fair job of imitating his mate's cockney lilt on the slang word, mimicry was one of his little known talents. He also did a passable Spanish and Irish accent. The Spanish he'd picked up from Krystalle who had left D'Arte long ago. The Irish was something he'd picked up from his mother, who'd had traced of her adoptive father's Irish lilt in her voice when she was scared or angry, or when she needed to sooth a frightened patient. He had learned a few phrases from her too, as well as her impressive repertoire of old Irish songs.

He nuzzled his mate gently, then pulled the teabags from the water. He held back his mug as he offered his mate his own. The handmade pottery was glossed over, though Tal wasn't sure how. Someone in the pack had made it or traded for it and given it to him in exchange for the medical care he'd given them. Tal leaned against the counter as he took a taste of his tea. He enjoyed his tea sweet, and as always, he'd made his perfectly.

"I have to go check on Esther today. Jerome came and told me she seemed like she might be coming down with a bit of a cold. Do you have any plans today?" Bi-colored eyes smiled warmly at his mate as Sheba leapt lightly onto the counter, nuzzling his elbow. He held his mug in one hand as he gently scratched the calico's chin, waiting on his mate's answer. This normalcy was nice.
[html]
((304)) Okay, you win the Internets for including "Red is the Rose" lyrics. ouo ilovethatsong.

He smirked, grinning playfully in return after having listened to the scholar sing his soft song. Harvey had heard the tune before, thanks to his travels, but it was always so much lovelier to hear it in Taliesin's voice.

Oh, you fla'ah me, my love... The canine murmured, clumsy with his accent. During initial meetings, he often tried to enunciate his words, but it was a struggle in speech, and made him appear slow, or dumb. Flatter may not have come out as most would say it, but he knew with his mate's excellent ability to not only understand, but copy accents, that he could speak as carelessly as he wished without fear of being too misunderstood.

He pulled away some so that his beloved Taliesin could move easier, but he stayed close still. Harvey was a social individual, and he, as well, enjoyed being close to the ones he cared for, physically, emotionally and otherwise. Thanks, dove. The Brit smiled as he was handed the steamy beverage. It'd be cliché, perhaps, to say his lover made tea "like grandmum used to make", but it really seemed even better than that. It could very well been the brew itself, but Harv liked to think it was special simply by the fact that it was made by his caring, loving mate.

No, nofin' tha' I know of. The cockney man shrugged. A cold, is it? 'Opefully nofin' major, an' tha' she gets back t' feelin' be'eh soon enough. Colds can be a bloo'y nuisance. He'd interrupted his own ramblings by sipping his tea, enjoying it while it was hot. It would certainly help to wake him up, and it was always an enjoyable treat. When do you plan on goin' t' see 'er? He asked out of curiosity, smile still apparent on his red-blotched face.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]