[MaMa] Point shoot
OOC: Since your man is a loner i set it in AW but if you have a problem with that send me a pm and i can fix it Smile

Saqui was happy she stuck it out. Her live was nothing but great of course there were some ups and downs but they were worth it. Especially when it came to Alister. They had it rough when it came to who was more dominant in the relationship but she finally relented and let him become what every male wanted to. It had hurt her but she was happy enough now that she was in the routine of taking care of her mate. She'd already even set out his breakfast, though she would go to care for the horses before they became too upset and then practice as usual. She kissed his sleeping forehead and headed out, shouldering her bow and quivers as she headed out to the stables.

She fed the animals, well her horse and her filly, who was going to be a yearling soon. Saqui hoped she could harvest some carrots and get some apples to make a cake of sorts for the young girl, but that would be later, her thoughts were now on keeping up with her archery. Which she had a target practice out of the way so that no one would get accidently shot as she practiced. She learned to shoot an arrow by her father as soon as she could shift, and now she was an expert of sorts, able to kill a deer or even a moose, though it took much more confidence and guts to kill one of those in three shots while it was running at you enraged. She set her stuff in front of her, the arrows she was planning on using and strung her bow, a quick enough thing and began shooting.
[html]

OOC He's actually to be in Casa, his joining thread was back-dated Aug 25th, but for the sake of this thread let's assume he left to be with her. I read into some her of posts, if I got anything wrong let me know. Is it okay if this is foredated a few months?

Word Count → 000

It had been a hard decision to leave Casa. He had a life there, a family, something he'd never had before. But the long hours spent travelling back and forth between Casa and AniWaya had quickly worn on the lovers, and out of his love for her he'd finally agreed to join AniWaya. He bid farewell to his friends, and packed up his room. Both Jazper and Aly had proven to be quite understanding and wished the pair good fortune. His dun pelted woman just wasn't suited for the warrior pack, he knew that, which is why he'd never even mentioned her coming to stay with him. His decision had been his own- anything to see her happy. It wasn't like he'd never get to see them again; Isa, Amatha, Hadley, Jazper, Aly, even Sidra, would all be there for him to visit. Especially now that he'd her horse if he needed it. It had taken a bit, but, with her help, he'd gotten over his apprehension with the hooved creatures. In fact, he could say he was on friendly terms with them. Food helped, though. Food always helped.

Nose twitching he caught the scent of the breakfast she'd set aside for him, and slowly he rolled to lay on his side, before he simply couldn't ignore the delicious aroma wafting into his nostrils any longer. His hazel eyes opened, blinking his vision clear he yawned and stretched. She wasn't beside him this morning, but he figured she was probably with the horses. He shook his head and chuckled lightly to himself, he'd have to have a talk with those beasts. He wanted time with his woman, and loved the mornings they lay together. Being close to her in general made his heart light. He was not a man to love half-heartedly, he surrendered all of himself to her, entrusting in her his hopes, his dreams, his fears. And the knightly wolfdog bloomed in her company, becoming more confident, his insecurities; of being a bastard, unloved, laid to rest by the woman who had stolen his heart. Their differences, though many, were what made every day special. He was enthralled by her, eagerly soaking in what lessons she had to teach, of which there were many.

Not wanting to waste another second he quickly ate the food, which was delicious in itself, and had she been there he would have taken his time to enjoy it, but he was anxious to look into her dazzling blue eyes. Once finished he tugged on and laced his pants, and gathered up his sword belt. Not that he really needed it, but old habits died hard, besides he was used to the weight of his longsword at his side. His shield he left where it lay and set out in search for his beloved, following her scent. It led him to the stables, where Mirage greeted him, nickering, he rested his hand on her neck before his brown ears twitched to the whistling of arrows being let loose. He grinned and ran his fingers through his short cropped mane, turning to the horse. "How do I look?" She lipped his shoulder and he gave her a pat, chuckling. "Good enough for me."

He left the horse and followed the sound of her practicing. It wasn't long before the Callow knight found his beloved, and he paused, leaning up against a tree, intent to watch as the arrows soared through the air to thud against her self-made target. She was a great shot, his lily maid, and he found himself smiling. "Remind me not to get on your bad side..." His grin became more boyish in appearance, and his tail wagged happily behind him. The tawny wolfdog quickly closed the gap between them, snaking a hand around her waist and to the small of her back, while he gently lifted her chin and pulled her into a kiss. He reveled in the way she made him feel, and even now butterflies fluttered in his stomach when their lips met, just as they had during their first kiss. Although the way he kissed her now was not as chaste, nor as awkward. Their courtship had been long winded, the tender-hearted Callow constantly having to battle against his cynical nature, and fear of rejection. But now, looking back he knew he would do it all over again. "Good morning, my love." He said when they parted in his pleasantly accented voice. His hazel eyes were warm in their gaze as he peered into hers, but they quickly shifted to the bow she held.

Alister was a man-at-arms, had been in his old clan, and within Casa, but for as many weapons he could wield with skill and familiarity the bow was one that had always vexed him. Saqui on the other paw, seemed to have a natural talent for archery, awing him with how accurate she could be. He turned to the target which had already been pierced several times over in various points of vulnerability. "You have to teach me how you do that." He said, admiringly.

<style>
.alistersteps .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alistersteps p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alistersteps b {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alistersteps {background-color:#dff1d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8P7Ke.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#597150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.alistersteps .inner {margin:0px 5px 200px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.alistersteps p.wordcount {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]
Her attention wasn’t entirely on the target, I had to be elsewhere as well, especially if she were trying to target one deer in a whole herd, which would be milling around. So she heard the man come up behind her, but shot sharp and true, the arrow hitting the neck of the target, where she would aim for exactly, which was where a main artery was and it would die quickly. She lowered her bow and smiled at his words, but before she could reply he turned her chin to him and kissed her gently, she returning the kiss ever so sweetly. She loved his impulsive moves, and spontaneous acts, it kept her on her feet. A big plus on his side; “You better watch it and perhaps I’ll keep the pointy end away from you.” She said with a sly grin on her face, the bow now facing downward.

Her eyes followed him to the target where she saw him checking out her fine skills, which she could boast about but never really did, and she looked back at him her sly grin never wavering. Slipping out of his grasp, she managed to get behind him with the bow held horizontally so that he was between her and the bow. “No time like the present!” She said behind him, she was a little shorter than him. She wouldn’t leave until he took the bow from her hands.
[html]

OOC He's incorrigible, lol

Word Count → 000

It was exhilerating her scent, and he breathed it in deeply, sighing with contentment once she'd returned the soft touch of his lips on hers. His Lily Maid grinned with indulgent humor, returning his playful banter whilst his russet tipped tail wagged behind him with delight. He quirked a brow, "Oh? As long as you don't ask me to do the same..." He drawled suggestively, his dashing visage curled into a naughty smirk. The knightly man was shameless in his advance, and beamed at her once she caught on. He kept his feet light on the grass, prepared should she wish to punish his boldness. He counted himself fortunate that his dun-pelted woman tolerated his playful nature. It was especially pleasing when she returned with a quip of her own. With her he knew didn't have to pretend. He could be himself.

The Callow man's head turned as she removed herself from his arms, sauntering behind him, bow still in hand. He watched her curiously, smiling as always when in her company. The bow was held out before him, and russet ears tilted back tickled by her cheery voice. "Well, this won't be emasculating at all..." he jested, taking the bow from her. Hazel eyes peered at her in a sideways glance. He adjusted the bow so it was upright, and reached his cream hued hand to take from her an arrow. The knight was practiced in all forms of combat, though his skill varied from weapon to weapon, and though he knew how to hold it he had terrible aim. Oft he would pull the string too far in a jerking motion that sent the arrow flying astray no more than a few feet before planting itself firmly into the ground. Worst was when it didn't travel at all, falling towards his feet.

Once she had placed the arrow lightly in his palm he strung the bow, but did not loose, awaiting the guidance of her dexterous hands. His attention shifted from target to his beloved, eager for his lesson to begin.

<style>
.alistersteps {background-color:#dff1d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8P7Ke.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#597150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.alistersteps .inner {margin:0px 5px 200px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.alistersteps p.wordcount {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]
She couldn’t help but laugh at his quip and give him a wink; “Perhaps later.” She said giving him her own evil grin. She may or may not give him such a reason, but that was left to his imagination and hopes. She learned early that she did have to take special care in how she acted or things got hot quickly, but she also learned how to cool him down a bit. It was all in how to be Alister's mate. She was egging him on now, but he deserved it, besides she easily changed the subject by giving him the bow and an arrow along with it.

She smiled at him; "Helps to keep you in place my dear!" She said with a teasing grin. She knew who wore the pants in the relationship and though she wished it were her, she had already relented, but sometimes it was good to share those pants. Though thinking about it literally made her giggle a little as he readied himself to shoot. Before he was about to take a miserable shot he turned to her and she became a bit more serious, squaring his shoulders, was the first to go, and she even kicked his legs in the best stance, at least for one practicing, he'd have to be light on his feet if he wanted to hunt, but small steps came first. She then moved his elbow with the hand that held the string to the right position.

"You want it just right, your elbow needs to be square with your shoulders, and your shoulders need to be square with your legs or your aim will be off. See? Keep both eyes open and shoot" She said, though she let her hand linger on his well worked elbow, she never disapproved of him practicing with his sword and he was lucky their restrictions of warrior class had been taken away or she was sure he would surely suffer when he came to her in AniWaya. She then moved back to see what he had, watching his every move.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

A pleasant shiver ran down his russet saddled back at her wink, and he grinned, chuckling along with her. He knew he was pushing his luck, but she'd spared him the usual punishment. Pity. He was a glutton for punishment. He compliantly backed down, however. It was still early, and they had the rest of their lives to be together, though he remained hopeful for what the evening would bring. Anything was possible with Saqui. She humored him in his mischevious advances, only fueling his desire for her. For after all, what was life without laughter if not excessively droll? Hmmm...Maybe he'd sit and watch the sunset with her tonight. She'd like that, he thought.

He was drawn from his reverie when the bow was placed in his hand. Sounding a note of laughter he shook his head slowly, the wolfdog quirking a brow at her sudden outburst of giggling. "Something I missed?" He queried, with a bemused sideways glance. He lowered the bow slightly as his warm hazel eyes rested on his mate. The bow was lifted once again in the upright position, as he looked to her for guidance. He was putty in her hands and quickly adjusted with her wordless instructions, though her kicking caused him to jump, surprised. "He-e-ey now!" he knew she'd meant it as a guidance, his reaction brought on by surprise than anything else, and smiled sheepishly, setting his stance just as she'd instructed. He was a good student if nothing else and was quickly standing just as she'd asked him to.

Russet ears remained focused on her the entire time, eagerly soaking in her guiding words. He nodded in agreement, allowing her hand to tug at his elbow in the proper form. His brow furrowed a little as he focused, though her fingers ghosting across his arm was distracting. Glancing at her for approval, he turned toward the target, squinting a little as he took aim and loosed.

Though it wasn't entirely dismal...well, by his account, it flew past the target and travelled through the air and out of sight. "Er...oops." he flushed. He'd drawn too far, the strength in his arms telling in how far it flew. The man was a swordsman more than anything else, and the knight's dance was quite the opposite of archery. Archery took patience, and careful planning, with no true interaction with one's target. He would have been sorely put out if he'd had to give up his sword. It was more than a weapon, it was a part of him, a part of who he was, and to be forced to live without it would have destroyed him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Her teasing was punishment enough for his mischief and leaving him hanging even more as she moved to get him ready. At his question she shook her head, knowing he had her at the corner of his eye the whole time; “No sweety, all in my head. If you’re good I might tell you later; Her tone was teasing again but as soon became serious. As with her father training was almost serious business but she felt she could mix play with the man next to her in any sort of way. She grinned at his protest, her own feet had not been nothing too harsh, but hard enough to get him to move. She shrugged and looked as innocent as possible.

He was an attentive student no matter what age he was, and took to her adjustments and comments well, but when it came to him shooting he missed the target entirely. “That was perfect, you may want a bow with a stronger draw though, mine's only a hundred pound, you may do better with a hundred and fifty though, but it’s your aim. You squint when you look at the target, are you not able to see it from this far away?” She asked, looking down the line. She knew some wolves couldn’t see far away but she didn’t think Alister was one of them. “If you can without squinting, don’t, it just makes the target look further away and different than it should, you want full range of vision for this. Look just above your target and then aim to please; She said, and feeling she was a little too critical of the poor man she kissed his cheek and held out another arrow for him to try again and intended to move behind him when he took it, to be out of his way.
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

He grinned crookedly, shaking his head. "If you say so, love." Voice light and happy as always, russet dipped tail swaying behind him. She was adorable, in every way possible. It was hard to imagine that the dun-pelted woman was capable of downing a prize buck in just a couple shots. Perhaps she should have been the one to bring the deer to his door...not that he could cook. Perhaps it was best it'd worked out the way it had. Looking back on it, the days he'd spent hunting the crown had been well worth it. Something in his gut told him that he would be accepted, that she would agree to be his mate, but when she'd brought him the venison his heart skipped a beat. It was by far the best meal he'd ever eaten, and forever would be. The knight grinned just to think of it.

Still grinning sheepishy he gazed at his lover, lowering the bow. "Well, I knew all that training was good for something. How ever do you handle me?" The smile on his brown muzzle turned more roguish, swiftly becoming serious once again. He was used to criticism, and far less constructive so it bothered him little. She was only trying to help, besides he found it impossibly hard to be cross with her. Her kiss encouraged him, "Mmm...Keep that up, and I surely won't miss this time."

Alister listened to her instructions, nodding his agreement, his brow setting as evidence of his focus. "Right, got it." He took his time to draw, careful not to pull the string too far. Hazel eyes focused just above the target, aiming where the heart would be. He drew a breath, squared his shoulders, and loosed.

It was an improvement. The arrow whizzing just past the shoulder. It wasn't quite where he meant it go, but it was a great deal closer than before. Growing more confident of himself he reached his hand paw back for another arrow, saying nothing.

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: Asa is her Otter spirit guide :3. Eh short ; ;

She smiled at him with his light comment and shook her head, glad he let things go easy. It made her own inside joke better and she wouldnt' have to go about trying to explain to him her joke and exactly why it was funny either. She giggled a little at his joke and shook her head; "Sometimes even I don't know, even Asa just can't figure it out either." After her kiss she got some positive feedback and she rose her eyebrows, "Oh? Is it incentive you need then?" She asked with a roguish grin but stepped back for him to shoot.

This time it nearly hit and then he held his hand back to grab an arrow, she liked his quickness in wanting to try again, to get it right. She loved his determination. His perseverance and dedication to doing something he was she put it in his paw and watched him and his form, not saying a word, he didn't need it not yet not while his concentration was entirely on the target, she didn't want to break it. Talk was not needed at this moment.
[html]

OOC So sorry for lateness! >.<

Word Count → 000

The bow was lifted to the upright position, and as he drew his smile at her words began to dissolve, as his brows furrowed and his gaze was sharp on the dummy. Alister took in a breath, firming his diaphram and pulled the string back just far enough. He paused a moment, allowing the silence to be complete before he loosed.

It struck swift, and struck true. The arrow firmly planting itself right where the heart would be where it stayed. The knight grinned broadly, turning to his love. It was evident that he was quite proud of himself.

His ears twitched to her voice, her giggles resounding through him, sending pleasant chills down his spine. He loved this, seeing her happy and was glad he could share it with someone. "He never liked me much..." Chuckled the male. The ghostly otter had surprised him at first, so he'd done what every other sane person would do and stared at it, his attention completely taken away from the tribal woman, until she'd explained his presence. Even then it had taken him a while to adjust as Asa did, the knight's presence fastly became a regular occurrance. "Jealously, I think." He glanced over Saqui's powerful and elegant frame, pausing to peer into her beautiful cerulean orbs. His earthy gaze seemed to smoulder in return like a forest aflame. She was the water to his fire. A harmonious balance. "...and I intend to keep it that way...You, my Lily, are mine." He leaned over to kiss her cheek. "And I am yours...always." His British voice was as soft as thunder as he whispered into her ear where his muzzle lingered for a few moments after his kiss.

Looking back towards the target his eyes narrowed mischeviously. "So...do I get a reward?" Russet dipped tail wagged behind him as he gave her his signature crooked grin.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Sorry and hehehe i just totally turned it aroujd on you, if you want info on the spirit guide i now finally have a small description of her in my profile :3

She did her best to keep in the excitement of the whole thing. He was dead on and her heart leaped at the sight. She let a great grin form across her lips. One that was rare to everyone but him. Especially when he deserved it. She snorted at the man's comment after he turned; "That's because you keep calling her a him." She teased, but who could really tell the difference between a male and female spirit guide especially one who talked to no one but her? She let his lips touch her cheek and she closed her eyes. No matter where he kissed her, it was all she could do to keep on her feet. She loved him dearly, and wished that time would stop for the two of them.

At his question she grinned at him and threw her arms around his neck, pulling a little as he was taller than she, and kissed him full on the lips. The sensation was wonderful, even though they kissed all the time, it still always felt wonderful, never as fine as their first tentative kiss. She pulled herself up close to him, though not giving him too many ideas. She pulled away a little before she spoke; "I'm sure I can give you a little something soon." She said with a wicked grin on her face. "You want to shoot a few more or are you done for the day?" suspecting his answer, a wry smile on her face. They still had the whole day to do things, she had little for chores today.