[MaMa] Wild Horses Couldn't Drag Me Away
[html]

Hope this is ok, if anything needs changing let me know. :: 573 ::

Another morning dawned bright, the suns rays beaming through the window in his bedroom and he scrunched up his face against the invasive and irritating light. He rolled over, flinging his arm out to grab his mate and bury his face in her back, but his arm fell on thin air and his muzzle crashed into the indent in the furs where she should have been. That made him open his cerulean eyes in surprise, it wasn't often that he awoke after his love, but it seemed she was ahead of him today. Ciaran leaped up onto the bed and nuzzled into his friends face, purring as his whiskers tickled the wolfs face. Niernan chuckled and heaved himself up into a sitting position, stroking the cat as he sat on the edge of his bed, "Good morning mate. Where's Adonia gone?" He asked, hoping that the cat was awake when the woman had left their house. The cat looked up at him and shrugged his shoulders, a movement he had picked up from Niernan, "I don't know, you'll have to go find her." He said through his purrs. Nier rolled his eyes and stood from the bed, reaching out for a pair of shorts and pulling them on, feeling the journal in his pocket bumping against his leg as he pulled them up and fastened them.

The journal gave him an idea of where his lover might have disappeared to; they had discovered a herd of wild horses the other day and he knew that Adonia was fascinated by them. She was likely out watching them, maybe practising her artistic skill and sketching a few. If she was he would join her. He exited his home and stretched in the warm sunlight before jogging off through Jordheim, heading for the grasslands just outside of the borders of Vinatta. As he moved he thought back on the circumstances by which he and Adonia had met; it wasn't long after Grace had left him a single father to two young pups. He had brought up Lochlan and Teagan alone, his Vinattan family had helped as best they could, but the situation had overwhelmed him and he had slipped into depression. This had only heightened as Lochlan had grown up to hate him, eventually leaving Vinatta as soon as he could. It had been Teagan, dragging her father out for a hunt, that had snapped him from his funk. He had started to go out more and had resumed his artistic pursuits, it was on one of his drawing days that he had run into Adonia. They had shared their knowledge and passion for art and had slowly fallen in love despite the fact that they were from different packs. She had left New Dawn and moved in with him in Vinatta.

His recap of how they met had seen him through the village and out to the border of the pack. He raised his muzzle to the wind and snuffled the air, catching the scent of the horse herd. He altered his course and carried on jogging, a smile forming on his lips as he neared the herd and he spotted his lover, her black, grey and white fur standing out where she sat in the grass. He slowed to a walk as he neared her, his tail wagging happily. "Good morning Darlin'. Whatcha up to?" He asked, his Irish lilt taking the words and twisting them.

Word Count ~ +xxx

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
OOC: omg! I am so sorry for the wait x.x

IC:

She was sitting, her legs drawn up, but spread comfortably in a relaxed manner. Her elbows rested upon her knees as she watched the horses dance and play wildly. Some were grazing but it was the younger more boisterous ones that she enjoyed watching, mainly because sometimes they'd get out of hand and the older horses tended to put them back in line. It was funny to watch their interactions. Out there in the field it was like they were free, not a worry in the world to bother them. She could relate to that. Her life had many ups and downs, but now it seemed things were leveling out for her.

A voice caught her attention and ears perked more only to swivel toward the familiar voice of Niernan. Her blue eyes glanced up finding the dark mysteriously handsome male. A smile spread over her and her tail wagged as she stood to meet him fully. "Good morning sleepy head! I'm just enjoying the herd. I love horses...I guess that's what made you come this way, huh?" Her ears folded back, and muzzle dipped sheepishly. She always tended to say stupid things when she didn't think. She just blurted out what came to her mind without filter sometimes. Her eyes had cast downward as she wished she had just said good morning.

Glancing back up her eyes met with his, "..so, what's the plan for today? Anything?" Her ears perked and tail resumed it's light free wag. Niernan was always fun to tag along with. Even if it was just a daunting pack task it always managed to turn into something fun.
[html]

Ugh, sorry for the wait, and the crappy post :: 189 ::

He felt a thrill of pleasure shiver down his spine as Adonia stood and smiled at him, her tail waving freely behind her. He smiled indulgently as she babbled, honestly finding her way of blurting out already known facts quite endearing. Her open honesty and lack of concealment was what had drawn him to her to begin with. He found it refreshing after all the bullshit he had put up with previously; friends, family and Grace lying to him and leaving.

He felt the sudden desire to hold her close, he took a step towards her, bringing his muzzle down into his chest as he kept his cerulean eyes on her face, reaching out his arms to try and snake them around her waist. He swooped down to land an affectionate lick to her muzzle, nuzzling close to her. His voice, when it came, was low and sultry, his Irish accent creating a sort of purr. "Well. I've got a day off, so I'm all yours." He laid another strategically placed lick to her neck, his handpaws resting on the small of her back, fingers threading into her thick fur.

Word Count ~ +xxx

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
Her awkward encounter quickly took a turn as Neirnan began to close the gap between their bodies. At first she thought he was just going to comfort her. His soft lick bringing a shy curve upward on her lips. Her eyes softly looked up to him. He then spoke in a voice that sent a thrilling chill down her spine. He said he had the day free and she could have him all to herself. He muzzle dipped up to his and ran lightly under his before he suddenly kicked her neck. His arms had wrapped around her waist only to hand his hands rested upon the small of her back. Her cheeks were burning and she giggled softly. Niernan was being quite flirtatious and she was becoming more shy about it. She did her best not to show it by letting her own hands find and explore over his upper body. Her muzzle dipped down and she watched her left hand rest over his hip, then watched her other hand travel up his abdomen then over his chest to rest on the left side of his neck.

Her two toned blue eyes looked up to meet his own blue orbs. "So...you hadn't thought on what you wanted to do? I guess...that means we have a lot of options then, huh?" Her tail wagged more as she thought of a few adventures they could do..or they simply could stay home and explore one another instead. The latter making her skin hot in embarrassment and excitement.

Ooc: it's okay...sorry for any mistakes. Reply was made via kindle.