[MaMa] My Soul Beckons For You
The girl ran through the ocean side heading toward the regular meeting place of a male she'd been seeing off and on. She hoped to meat with him again. To see him. Her heart pounded as she raced through the beaches, the rocks, the grasses and the streams just to get to where she'd always seen him. As the red mountain wolf got to her destination she waited for the canine to show, her eyes looking not for an Optime...no it would be the last thing she'd expected. Aiyana had very few encounters with the species. She had never met them before she came here, but she didn't let it deter her from the place. She was very interested in exploring the region she'd stumbled upon. Also, it appeared she might have found a friend! He was a little like her. Feisty and bold. Her weight shifted back and she sat, tail wrapped to her side and her red and orange creamed ears perked listening for the tall tell sign of the Lykoi male.

ooc:bleh, short...so very short x.x
[html]

Sorry for lateness -- i didn't realize that you had started our thread. Also, apologize for length XD someone's rather taken by your chaaaar...

Had he been a normal man with morals, his grotesque treatment of China would have disgusted him to his very core. Alas, the emptiness within him protected him from such things. Instead, he was able to keep his focus where it should be – where it deserved to be. The hybrid had believed himself to harbour some understanding of love, but it had turned out that he had been terribly wrong. So wrong that when the one finally had opened his sunset eyes, she was all he could think about day and night. He had been reborn into light and colours sparkling with brilliance. He had been dead until the moment he met her.

There really was a heart within his chest, and it pressed against its ribcage prison – leaped its way up his throat as it drowned in feeling. The man had carried his void around all his life, but now he was drowning in bliss.

Mere coincidence had made it so that they both had met up in lupus form every time. He thought it natural, as the swiftest way of travel was either on horseback or by four feet. Not every luperci owned a horse – Itachi didn’t even make frequent use of his, so he didn’t particularly think about it. If he did, it was with vague thoughts of the future to gift her one. The phrase “head over heels” finally made sense, and he was ready and willing to drop everything and everyone. China had never been a true love – merely a sad echo of what he once had thought love could be. Now, he’d embrace the real thing instead, if she would let him.

Much of the trip had been made on four feet, but once he closed in to the area where they were destined to meet again, he swiftly shifted to optime. Once changed, he immediately picked up his pace. Eyes darted around with thick anticipation, as well as with fear, for there was always the hideous worry that one day, she would not come. He pushed away the rich undergrowth and caught a glimpse of her in-between the trees, and his heart jumped with a joy that still was wickedly unfamiliar. There was uncertainty in him, for he did not yet know exactly how she felt. He was wrong and wicked, but he could surely change.

”Aiyana..” His voice was soft and silky, wrapped with feeling for once. Only with her did he feel life spread through his veins.

<style>
.bri-ilurface2-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... aldic2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:156px; height:239px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.bri-ilurface2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.bri-ilurface2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.bri-ilurface2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.bri-ilurface2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bri-ilurface2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Now I am the sorry one XD...and..>.> I would have never expected such a lovestruck Itachi XD Maybe I could see if Aiyana could have this affect on him outside of this matchmaker XD j/k

She had been sitting, she ocean waves being gusts of air her way and past her form. His silky words catching her ears before his scent could reach her. Her head turned and acid orbs find the familiar crimson of the Lykoi male. That was the only thing familiar about him. His form was new, his fur similar but broken in a different way. This alarmed her at first making her stand and face him in a defensive stance. Her fur bristled at first sight while her ears went back and tail shot out. The dark pupils nearly overtook her acidic eyes. He was a luperci. She...she fell in love with a luperci! [I]Love? Had she just registered that she loved this male? Yes..yes she does..
Aiyana calmed herself. She didn't want to offend him, or upset him. She still wanted to be near him. To feel his fur mingle into hers, and she nuzzle into him like she had on many occasions. "Itachi...you're a Luperci. I-I didn't know that...I should have though, your scent was a little different..but it's not like I've been around many other wolves in my lifetime..." She admitted, as usual, with frank tones.

Her fur went down, smoothing back over as she let the surprise melt away. She couldn't fear him, or be upset with him. He was still her friend, and still very much in love with him. What he was couldn't change her mind. Slowly she trotted over to him and jumped up some so she could attempt to nuzzle into him. A soft whine of apology broke form her. "...either way, Itachi...I'm glad to see you.." Her tail wagged freely as she took in his deep musky scent and rubbed her forehead onto him in the very wolf like greeting and show of affection.

She wouldn't let anything stop her from seeing him, or showing him her affection despite the fact she didn't like luperci all that much.
[html]

:C apologies again...

With a deliciously leaping heart, the man stepped forth, only to be met by every sign of alarm the woman before him could conjure. As if colliding with a crushing wave of cold water, the man immediately stopped in his tracks, his smile frozen and still on his face. His pupils responded to hers; dilate until sunsets of red and purple were almost lost in black. She spoke much before he did, and he realized that he was holding his breath.

She confused him with her words, and the cool composed mask of nothing slowly crept back on a face that mere moments earlier had bloomed with thrilled life. He looked at her four-legged form, and realization was slowly unfolding within his brain. Never had he considered the fact that there were others that did not possess the ability to shift between forms by mere will. He knew every wolf was born into life in their basic form, and was later able to change. But it had not always been that way. Was there such a thing as a non-shifter anymore?

Visually hostility melted away for her, thankfully, but he was left with a fresh crack in the heart that he had discovered only after Aiyana had entered his life. But as she moved, he didn’t feel quite as cold, and the moment she nuzzled into him, he carefully wrapped his arms around her lupus form. She said she was glad to see him, but it didn’t seem that way. But at least she allowed him to touch her. He crouched down, bringing his height closer to her level to ease up things. ”I’m sorry,” he breathed, wondering if he should have realized her inability to shift. Her scent didn’t scream of this fact – but there had always been something slightly off that he had never paid attention to. Now he knew what it meant. He just hadn’t realized.

Pale fingers brushed through the beautiful softness of her fur, desperate to soothe her and repair the harm he had done by not thinking things through. ”I didn’t realize…” The reaction he had been met with. It was just too telling. ”Do you despise me, Aiyana?” The thought of that made his stomach want to twist. Such feeling within a man that always had been dead inside. It was unbearable.

<style>
.bri-ilurface2-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... aldic2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:156px; height:239px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.bri-ilurface2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.bri-ilurface2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.bri-ilurface2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.bri-ilurface2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bri-ilurface2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]