[MaMa] another world, another mystery
[html]
[/html]Claudius wasn't sure how it happened, but when it did, it had made sense. They had been leaders together for so long and Io's previous relationships had been rocky at best. With Jaroslaw out of the picture and Jacinto only interested in his son, and less in a relationship with Io, Claudius and Io had found one another. He still didn't know what she saw in him; he always stuttered, he was slow to speak his mind, and he was not the kind of warrior Jacinto was. But in the end, they were both of the same mind and wanted to see AniWaya flourish, and so, it would. Between them and Ulilohi, they would harbour a new season in AniWaya: full of peace and happiness.

First, Claudius intended to begin with Io's happiness. He approached her hut with his most recent gift tucked in a sash around his waist. Since he had begun spending more time with the former members of the Great Tribe, he'd been able to, with their help, weave himself a colourful sash. It was useful for hiding small trinkets such as the one he had now.

As drew near to her hut, he stepped inside, his large figure looming in his Optime form. "I-Io? A-a-are yuh-you in huh-here?" [html]
[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

The hybrid had done many things wrong in her life. And it was unfortunate, for her at least, that she could not merely ignore them. They plagued her constantly and there were times where her self loathing forbade her from making herself useful at all. Thankfully these were few and far between, but had increase with the departure of her son. Being stuck in one now meant that she'd have to get today's work done tomorrow. What the fuck am I doing? she questioned herself lazily, defining her thoughts in English to make her really think. Io sighed heavily.

Her psychological self abuse ended with the sound of her name, from the maw of her mate. Raising her head, and thereafter, the rest of her body, she moved towards the door and opened it. 'Claudius...' she mused happily, her bushy furred secui form dwarfed by his impressive optime form. 'Dzien dobry' she hummed, knowing it was likely well past morning.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Big Grin!
[html]
[/html] There was a slight pause before Claudius heard Io shuffle through the hut and open the door. She peered behind it, almost curiously, as if she didn't know who he was. Claudius smiled at the thought; thinking of Io as coy, of all things, was rather amusing. Io was always one who made herself heard and known, and so, Claudius couldn't think of her as anything but.

She always sounded so different when she spoke her native tongue. Claudius smiled, knowing that he did not understand any of it, but content that Io used the language. He didn't mind either way, and if his French had been good enough, he would have liked to tease her in a language she didn't speak.

"Io," he said, proud of himself for not stuttering. "I buh-buh-brought... yuh... you... suh-some... thing," he said. Then, frowned: "duh-did I wuh-wake yuh-you?" [html]
[/html]
WC: 145
[html]

Silver eyes regarded Claudius fondly with tiredness. Though it wasn't for lack of sleep, more emotional stress she seemed to end up putting on herself once in a while. Work for the pack were things she could do easily enough, without a second thought now she'd been doing it for long enough. But the weight of all the stupid shit she'd done in her life. Even thing's she'd grown to love, Sarajevo, Jakub, Jacinto. She regretted. Io frowned again, but sighed and turned her gaze up to Claudius with a genuine smile. 'No. You did not wake me' she said softly, turning around and gazing up at her hut. Claudius would fit in here. He had before. And he was always welcome, so the soft flick of her tail and the fact she'd left the door was invitation enough, she assumed.

'What did you bring me?' she questioned smiling. She was not a material girl, but presents were always welcome of course. Especially on days like this. Io was silent for a moment, flopping herself back down on her fur pile before looking back up to Claudius. 'I said, 'good morning' she informed him. She knew she'd hate to not know what someone had said. And even if he'd guessed at the gist of her speech, it was nice to know someone cared enough to waste breath telling you something.

<style>
.yuib2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.yuib2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.yuib2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#CB6C1D; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FLfIm.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#883B01; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]