[MaMa] The more I try, the more it backfires on me
[html]
[WC: 0 | Pts: 0] Ooc.

Everything was ready for this afternoon – all he was waiting on was Juliet. She hadn’t come back from wherever she said she was going – Tyko couldn’t pay attention to little useless tidbits like those. Although he never thought he would get a mate, he did. This sweet femme that was willing to put up with his shit most of the time, and eat whatever she couldn’t put up with. Tyko was not a lover, and so he didn’t love. The only person he loved was his daughter, and even that type of ‘love’ wasn’t real. He never cared too much about a particular person, except for his slave Abella – when she once was, before he killed her.

Tyko paced around their small suburban home. They had found it in pretty good condition, and fixed it up to what it was now. It was able to hold for another ten years or so before it would start to deteriorate again. Tyko managed to patch all the leaks in the roof and fix most of the holes in the walls. Juliet was able to put her womanly, warm touch on the rest of the house – tidying up, and giving things a warm feeling to whatever she was able to personalize. Finally, he was tired of waiting, so he made his way to the front door, flung it open, and howled into the warm, clear afternoon sky. That should get her attention.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]