[p] wild beam, wild boy, you burn so bright
[html]

Samual Dean Menue

I want to be a lilikoi, Boy Lilikoi
you grind your claws, you howl, you growl
unafraid of Hoi Polloi

The bug skittered around, unsuspecting. The beetle absolutely had not the slightest of ideas, the fainest of fathoms, of what fate that will befall on her. Oh, the dramatic irony was so bittersweet. One more scuttle-step closer, and her destiny will be in the paws of him...

"Got'cha!" the pup squealed, and busted from under the bush that he was hiding in. His sneak attack was sensed by the beast--clever girl! But not clever enough. The beetle tried her hardest to escape, and the honorable boy at least gave her a window of opportunity to run, crouched so low his chin laid flat on the ground. Then, he pounced. Pale paws landed on each flank of the beetle, and he bounced around so that he stood straight in her path. "No where to go," he murmured mischievously, his maw forming a devious grin. The beetle paused, and he watched as she twitched her feelers in what must have been in despair.

And she turned around. He watched, dumbfounded, as the bug crawled away from him, easily walking through the wide gap of his splayed paws. "Hey! I just wanna play!" How could he have been so foolish to leave an opening like that! Next time, there will be no mercy. With a giggle, he hopped after the beetle, at times pouncing close to it only for her to squirm away again. He'll get her, he was sure of it, for he was the great Samual Dean!

you run, you're free, you climb endless trees, you reignite
you growl, you howl, you show your teeth
you bite, it's alright

[/html]
[html]

blahblahblahblah

Since the birth of her son, Sky had been busy. New Dawn was flourishing, the spring season blessing them with ripe plantlife all around and plenty of prey for their hungry bellies. The pack was also live with young new faces. Fayne had her children, Adonia hers and now, she had a son. Samual Dean. Shawchert had proven to be a fantastic father, too, his love for the boy impressive. Sky's life had, despite all odds, become something worth envying. She had a family, a pack, a home and a good rank. In her time being pregnant, she'd even managed to find her co-rank- a medic, yet again, but she'd discovered early on that multiple co-ranks could be done. Now that Sammy had become more independant, Sky could focus on her next goal- earning a second co-rank, though which she wasn't sure of just yet.

She exited the den after sleeping in and yawned as the sun met her fur. Blue eyes blinked away the glare and once adjusted, she spotted the bouncing form of her son. She smiled, watching him for a few moments before finally walking over to greet him- he always seemed to get up early, not that she minded. The pack would always watch him for her. She trusted them, and she hadn't really let go of her strict rogue lifestyle completely, either. She'd been teaching him just as she had Cody and Lena. He would be a smart, strong wolf someday.

She chuckled as she came to sit nearby, smiling a soft smile. "And how is my mighty hunter this morning?" She purred to him, twitching her tail as she did. She couldn't have been more proud of her children- Sammy was growing well and Cody had earned his co-rank just recently. She was confident in her ability as a parent.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Samual Dean Menue

I want to be a lilikoi, Boy Lilikoi
you grind your claws, you howl, you growl
unafraid of Hoi Polloi

"I'm gunna get 'ou!" He could not fail--this must have been the millionth, trillionth time since he had saw a bug ever since the snow went away, and he had yet to caught one. It was unacceptable. But the beetle was not being fair and wouldn't stop moving so that he could catch her! He was a good hunter, having the best teacher, and he almost had her, but she must have been a smart bug to catch on to him and his master sneakiness. It was only another reason to catch her, to show that he was smarter than the beetle that he was now imaging enjoying the chase she was making.

So focused on the hunt, he did not notice he was joined by another. It was not until she spoke did Sam took a pause to look over to his mother, and he yapped a quick greeting to her. "Momma, I found breakfast! I just gotta catch it--that's right, I'm gunna get 'ou." The beetle must had thought that the appearance of Sky would distract him and allow her to crawl away, but nope! He pressed even harder, and--finally!

"'Ou ain't going nowhere," he giggled as he caged the beetle between his forelegs, wrapped them close together towards his chest, though he was careful not to squish the delicate prey. "I did it, I caught 'ou! He removed his nose away from the insect and looked over to the woman, his dark tail wagging furiously behind him and tongue lolling. "See momma? I caught 'er!" Suddenly, he felt a crawling feeling on one of his legs, a creepy feeling. His tongue snapped back into his mouth, and wide eyes turned back to himself. The beetle was walking on him--

"MOMMA!" he squeaked, and in a blur of earthen hues, he was suddenly at her feet, his right leg extended away from him and flailing like something terrible. "Get 'er off, get 'er off! She's gunna eat me!"

you run, you're free, you climb endless trees, you reignite
you growl, you howl, you show your teeth
you bite, it's alright

[/html]
[html]

ohgodhe'ssocute

Sky sat back to watch, blue eyes sparkling in amusement. When he turned to look at her again, proud of his catch, she waved her tail, ready to praise him. The moment was gone, though. He looked back at his arm and then shot up, freaking out, which in turn startled Sky to stand again, her tail flagging into the air. She watched him flail for a moment, then laughed as she bowed her head down and pushed against him with her nose, aiming to knock him down. The beetle was already long gone from his flailing. "Sammy, it's gone. You're okay." She purred between laughter. She bent her legs and settled into the grass there, bringing her front legs around him.

"Silly child." She mused, moving to lick his head animatedly, just to bug him. "No beetle's going to eat my son while I'm around. You're safe." She lifted her head back up and smiled. "Sammy, my little hunter. Would you like to hear a story?" She had just the story to tell, too.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]