ONE DECADE
[html]

Happy TENTH Birthday, 'Souls!

One Decade of Awesome

Can you believe it? 'Souls has been around for ten years. o___o So much has changed and we have grown so much in that time, it's unbelievable. To mark this wonderful occasion, we've got a record-breaking number of goodies for you!

Thanks for sticking with us through thick and thin, guys, and here's to another ten years! Please feel free to reminisce fondly! 8D

New Skin!

Like we really needed to tell you for you to notice it. Wink

New Desktop Wallpaper!

But wait! The full art used in the new skin is available as a wallpaper for your desktop! Head on over to our deviantART to download the full set of wallpapers for a variety of different screen resolutions, including smart/mobile phone resolutions! Smile

New Survey!

It's been a while since our last survey, hasn't it? Check out our new survey here and let us know what you think! Help us in our neverending efforts to make 'Souls a more enjoyable place to roleplay. Smile

Choose Your Own Adventure!

So what if you were a lost puppy wandering through the Crystal Caverns...

TRIVIA QUIZ of EPIC PROPORTIONS!

How long have you been around 'Souls? How well do you know our expansive, ten-year history? Take our crazy trivia quiz and find out! If you're really knowledgeable, you could win some CAKE!

Yes! It's a contest! The quiz divides our game's history into five eras of two years each. You have one week, until November 25th, to take the quiz! Be the first to correctly answer all the questions from any era and win a cupcake icon and a custom title! If by the 25th, there are eras where no one has correctly answered all the questions, the first person with the highest number of correct answers for that era will win. There will also be an overall winner -- the person who answers the most questions correctly for the entire quiz. So! Six chances to win! Will you get your cake??

You are ineligible to win multiple times, so if you are the overall winner, you cannot win in any of the single eras. If you win for one era, you cannot win for other eras -- you will win for the first era you are eligible for. Additionally, the Wiki will be on lockdown and inaccessible for the duration of the quiz. No cheating! Wink

Cupcake Icon Hunt!

For the less historically-inclined amongst us, there's still another opportunity to snag a cupcake icon! Yes, indeed, it's time for another ICON HUNT! There will be ten little cupcake icons hidden amongst topics and posts on the forum, as well as the RP Guide. None will be hidden on pack websites or auxiliary sites like Tumblr or Livejournal.

You have until the end of the month to submit your icon locations to the 'Souls Assemblage. The first person to submit a list of all the correct locations wins a cupcake! Or, if no one finds them all, the person with the most cupcakes on their list will win. Smile

Super Special Catacombs!

Not enough shiny for you? No worries! We're feeling generous, so you know what? You can earn this special 10th birthday Catacombs skull by making a single IC post on our glorious birthday weekend, November 18th through November 20th, EST.

Thanks for being around!

Birthday Raffle!

That's not all! Making your single IC post for the weekend also enters you to our birthday raffle for a Tangible Prize Pack. Five winners will be randomly chosen on Sunday. Smile

If you win, we will need your address to send you your stuff. We respect your privacy and these will be discarded immediately after the prizes are shipped, but if you are uncomfortable divulging this information, you are in no way required to accept the prize. ^^ We'll just pull another name!

New Kiritars!

And last but not least, there is a new batch of free Kiritars for you to play around with. Smile

[/html]
new batch of kiritars links to soulsrpg.com main page :3

and yey for souls <3333333333
DOES NOT. XD

<3
Oh crap. GUYS. GUYS. We are smart and forgot to have a spot for you to PUT YOUR NAME for the Quiz thing. 8| It is there at the end now, but if you've already submitted a quiz, you may want to do it again. ;____;

Unless you can verify a timestamp with us. If you remember the minute you submitted the quiz, that would be good. Otherwise, yeah....retake? <_<

SORRY.
Hi 'Souls. Did I tell you that you are AWESOME?!

Go SA for compiling this convincing pool of evidence to support my above claim Big Grin
:o

Didn't realise 'souls was THAT old, happy birthday 'souls!!! :3

Hey... waitaminute

> catacomb for ic post this weekend
>Neela's history isn't finished yet

FFFFFFFFFFFF *starts typing furiously at Neela's history*
All this my little pony stuff and I feel like I'm gunna puke.

Nothing says birthday party than someone drinking to much and puking!
Eeeee!!! <33
Freakin' awesome. Love the new skin, love the new kiritars, love everyone!
Happy birthday!
Darn that quiz, you guys made me do my "longing for the old Syemv days" nostalgia face XD I think it has some very good questions in it Smile
Just a quick note -- the raffle winners will be selected and announced sometime tomorrow.

And you guys have until 11:59pm EST Friday to submit responses to the quiz, and until 11:59pm EST the 30th to submit locations for the icon hunt. :3
You know.. I just realized what the log off page says when you re being logged out.. lol
QUOTE (Thoirní Síondaite @ Nov 22 2011, 08:44 PM)
You know.. I just realized what the log off page says when you re being logged out.. lol [/quote]
8D Kiri told me where to find some magical controls on the board. There are other instances here and there too, hahahaha. >_> c:
Sorry for lateness! But here are our five raffle winners!

Quote:Alli
Cait
Zana!Shannon
Ariel
Becca

Please PM my account, Arkham Lykoi with your shipping addresses if you are comfortable. Otherwise, please let me know that you're forfeiting your prize and we'll find another winner. :3

Thanks for playing! I'll get your prizes out ASAP!
Congrats guys!
[html]

The winner of our icon hunt is Sylvey, who found all 10 icons before the deadline! Congratulations! The rest of you can stop hunting now. XD Here's the list of locations!

Icon Locations:
    [*] Procedures > Tresspassing [*] Example In Character Joining Post[*] RP Guide > Writing > Improvement[*] FAQ > Graphics[*] ARCHIVE HIGHLIGHT: A few Souls "canon" questions, soulsverse[*]snakes and snails - LASKY thread between Elijah and Alaine[*] Motivation for Writing in OOC G[*] cult logic [j] - Magnolia's joining thread in Salsola[*] And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas - Thread between Mya and Shawchert[*] Christmas in July 2008 Post
[/html]