NEWS -- Happy Boxing Day Updates!
[html]
News & Updates - 26 December 2011

Major Territory Expansion

What? A major map update!? About time, right? Wink Please take a gander at our updated map (you may need to refresh) -- the rest of the old Bleeding Souls territories are now playable again, though a majority of the area is still recovering from the fire of April 2008 and remains unclaimable as pack territories. We've also extended the map north for our first expansion into the New Brunswick area. A new forum, Northern Tides, has been added to cover this area and includes a number of new territories and subterritories for you to explore.

You may also notice that some of the smaller subterritories have been removed from the map, most notably the subterritories of Halifax and the various islands. Since these areas are so small and based on real-life locations, we've removed them from the main map and have instead collected them, along with other similar locations, on the Wiki. You may, of course, still have threads located in all of the "removed" subterritories, as they still exist; they just aren't on the main map anymore. Smile

All of the territory descriptions and forum intros have also been overhauled, so take a look! Additionally, we've revamped the Nova Scotia page as well as the Areas Topic. c:

Minor OOC Forum Shuffle

We hate to keep making adjustments to the organization of the OOC forums since we realize it makes things temporarily more confusing, but we've added News forums inside both Roleplay Information and Roleplay Aids. For the former will be for BOARD-WIDE news, such as this, and the latter will be for PACK-RELATED news. Both of these were formerly in the root of Roleplay Aides and it was getting a bit disorganized. With the news topics relocated to subforums, the RA root will now house various information and miscellaneous topics that you guys have reported as hard to find in our birthday survey. We hope this will help! And we hope we won't shuffle anything else anytime soon. <_<

SoSuWriMo

The rules/information and participant topics for our third annual SoSuWriMo are now up! Will you be participating come January? Get ready!

Yearbook

The Superlative voting topics are live in the Yearbook forum! You have until the 30th to cast your votes! Additionally, for those of you who have posted incomplete submissions to the Yearbook topic (missing or incorrectly formatted images, missing info, etc), please make sure you edit and finish up your submissions by the 28th. We don't have time to PM each of you to remind you about corrections. :c Missing or incorrect info/images will either be left out or replaced with ponies. (And it will probably be Derpy Hooves!)

Request Procedure Info

How the 'Souls Assemblage handles and evaluates various activity-based Requests is a frequent area of confusion for many members. To better explain the process, we've added some detailed information about Requests to the Wiki. We hope that this will help clear up some things up; however, we must also emphasize that the guidelines presented are just guidelines, that exceptions can occur, that other factors may come up, and that there is no guarantee with any request. All the same, we hope that you will find it a useful reference. Smile

Flickr Group

We know many of you are visually inspired folks -- 'Souls has a lot of art for a reason, after all. For this reason, we've decided to add a visual-based off-site resource. We've started up a Flickr account, and we're busily adding all the Creative Commons material we've used across our resources to this group. Now, there's an easy way to scroll through various imagery of our playable wolf species, as well as images we feel best represent 'Souls and our setting. c:

Happy Holidays!

The 'Souls Assemblage would like to wish everyone a very awesome holiday season, whatever you're celebrating, and a fantastic new year. Don't drink too much eggnog, and be careful with those fireworks! Wink

[/html]
This is awesome!
-licks the map-
Aaaaaahhh!!! The map update is sooo awesome *feels all nostalgic*
More space to roam. OMG yay
soon we shall have all of canada and then..... THE WORLD!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SAINT JOHN! 8D
I live there. So yeah. Come ask me. ;D I can let you in on all the secret little goodies no one knows about, such as the eight bomb shelters we have here... and the buildings that would've survived.... ;D

fuckyes. Big Grin Makes me happy.
Aww, the old lands! Still looking familiar Big Grin And Oooooo at the new stuff. I like the rearranging too.
This is just grand!
Do you know how disappointed I was when the Zelda link didn't take me anywhere... Sad
QUOTE (Zana Avaya Lykoi @ Dec 26 2011, 06:54 PM)
Do you know how disappointed I was when the Zelda link didn't take me anywhere... Sad [/quote]
I felt the same way Sad it should to go to this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGw8HGtN0Jo
QUOTE (Zalen Damaichu @ Dec 26 2011, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Zana Avaya Lykoi @ Dec 26 2011, 06:54 PM)
Do you know how disappointed I was when the Zelda link didn't take me anywhere... Sad [/quote]
I felt the same way Sad it should to go to this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGw8HGtN0Jo [/quote]

(maybe slightly NSFW? no nudity) Or this!
Bahahahah!
FIXED.