CONTEST -- Xmas in July
[html]

Christmas in July!

Since we like presents no matter the temperature, the Christmas in July gift exchange has returned for the summer! Make sure your graphics skills are ready to be tested and get working!

How will this work?

Choose, out of your characters, which one you might like to have a set made for you, as this is a graphical gift-exchange! Choose wisely and fill out the forms that are listed below this paragraph. Once everyone has submitted their fully-filled-out forms, they will be sent out to a randomly selected person who is also participating in the contest. This person will make your set of graphical goodies, and you will make a set for the person whose information has been sent to you. Then, everyone posts the sets that they have made in the official drop off/pick up thread, which will be posted later!

REMEMBER! If you fail to turn in your set by the deadline, you will be put on our Contest Ban list. This means that you will be unable to participate in all 'Souls OOC events and contests until you complete your assignment for Xmas in July. It isn't fair to your partner otherwise!

Please also note that only accepted members of 'Souls can participate.

Dates
  • Signups: July 1 - July 9
  • Information distributed: July 9 July 11
  • Due date: August 1

Forms

General:

Character Name:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Example Pictures: (If you have any!)

Character Description: (Include coat color, eye color, fur pattern and markings such as scars.)

Jewelry or Tattoos:

Text:

Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)

Other:

Table

Table Size Preference: (In pixels, eg: 400 wide, or max 200px for image)

Color Scheme:

Mood:

Lyrics:

Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)

Other:

Signature

Text or Image?:

Lyrics/Words:

Other:

[/html]
Character Name: Ksenija Russo
Character Gender: Female.
Character Age: 2 years n some.
Example Pictures: http://i.imgur.com/21VVW.png
Character Description: Colors

Ksenija's primary body coloration is gray chateau. This color gradually fades to silver sand along her legs, while she has a patch of iron on her face and chest. Shuttle gray drapes over her head and down her back, accented by darker shark gray along her mane and the tip of her tail. Woodsmoke decorates the very tip of her tail, her muzzle, and her ears. Her eyes are a piercing mystic blue. Kse's fur is built for cold climates and very thick, though she takes steps to keep it well-maintained. The mane of fur around her shoulders in Lupus and Secui form is particularly thick; this lends to voluminous, shaggy hair in her Optime form, which Kse cares for rather religiously. She shears it to a neat, shoulder-length cut, with silvery bangs draping over her face.
Body Type Ksenija is long of limb and body, seemingly lanky. Her form is large and well-built, with a thick chest and broad shoulders, though they are quite proportionate to her body, and do not appear quite so strong as they are in actuality. Her breasts are small and rounded, sitting high on her ribcage. Her hips are wide and rounded, as she possess a pear-shaped body. Her thighs are well-muscled and large, indicative of an endurance runner -- which Ksenija certainly is.

Jewelry or Tattoos: Ksenija's left eyebrow is pierced with a small barbell that sits snugly against her fur. Her ears are pierced once each; the piercing on her right ear is slightly misaligned, pointing upward a bit too much. These modifications were done by her father after Kseni learned to shift; Kse secretly adores the haphazard tilt of her earring and thinks of her father whenever she looks at it.
Text: Whatever seems to fit! I'm good with anything as long as it's not dark.
Picture you would like used: I don't. D:
Other: Weee first souls thing!

Table
Table Size Preference: 500 - 600 pixels wide for the image.
Color Scheme: Something to match her furs, light blues and greys or blues and greens.
Mood: Happy? Sad? Whatever goes with the scheme.
Lyrics: None.
Picture you would like used:None.
Other: None.

Signature
Text or Image?: Text.
Lyrics/Words: KSENIJA RUSSO ( big ) i can't feel nothing but i've never felt better. ( small )
Picture you would like used: N/A
Other: Shanks!
General
Character Name: Itou Ren
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Puppy - 2 months old (or will be when i pick him up)

Example Pictures: View profile
Character Description:
Wolf x Silken Windhound x Bozoi x Smooth Collie hybrid.
Prodimnantly light cream and white, he has dark brown fading to black ears and tail, along with an similar facial splatter in such colouring. To the left of his darker markings he has a white shooting star marking like his father. Eyes are a pale blue with cream and blue paint underneath them aswell as across his nose. He has long curly fur and a rather angular, borzoi like face, his body overall more dog then his wolf heritage.
Jewelry or Tattoos:
No set jewellery or Tattoos, but he does have a large array of piercings so feel free to add in any Gothic/visual kei like accessories. Otherwise there are examples of piercings and stuff he has on his profile.
Text: No text
Picture you would like used: Borzoi or Silken Wind hound photos generally represent him best
Other: Photomanip or drawing welcome Smile <3

Table
Table Size Preference: Anything between the 400-500 range
Color Scheme: Dark; greyscale, blues (EG. #5b7174) or creams/browns.
Mood: Dark, eerie, tainted, broken
Lyrics: Saving Abel - I'm still alive OR AWOLNATION - Sail
Picture you would like used: No preference
Other: Pretty much anything twisted/dark OR japanese themed works for Ren :3

Signature
I don't need one Smile
I would like my stuff made for Neela Garcia please

Not necessary, I have plenty for her.

Table

Table Size Preference: Either 500 wide, or a table that uses the percentages thing to stretch out to the entire posting area.
Color Scheme: Black, white, red
Mood: Determined, fighting
Lyrics:Keep pressing on
Fight the good fight
Fight, what you know is wrong
Picture you would like used: Something fighting or martial arts related, i'm not fussed about the specifics.
Other: Murr :3

Signature
Text or Image?: Text
Lyrics/Words: Name: Neela Garcia
Lyrics: You can build a life and have it broken down.
You can chose your path and get turned around
You can hate yourself and fall in love again.
As for me, I've lost friends, lost lovers.
But I still got my soul
Picture you would like used:
Other: Derp
Changed my mind on my character. :/

General
Character Name: Unatsikanogeni Adahy
Character Age: 4 years

Example Pictures: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
Character Description: Profile has color reference + colors: [click] Looks like typical red wolf, but left foreleg/arm is white to the shoulder.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Deer hoofprint necklace, beads in hair
Text: None please!
Other: Photomanip or drawing welcome. <3

Table
Table Size Preference: ~500px wide; not picky!
Color Scheme: Browns, greens, blues, anything really.
Mood: Nervous, hopeful, anything really. xD
Lyrics: Anything that fits!
Picture you would like used: Native American themes, farming, does, red wolves, drums
Other: I'm really not picky! If you have a cool idea that doesn't necessary "fit" what I've mentioned, go for it. Smile

Signature
Lyrics/Words: a Native American proverb, or something Cherokee [click]
Picture you would like used: n/a
Other: If you couuuld, combining a deer silhouette with the signature would be neat, but it's not needed. <3
Character Name: Io Berlin
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: old Four
Example Pictures: http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac307/f...ndbad/hSgm1.png
Character Description: Mostly collie looking, red and white markings, coyote body shape save for ears.
Jewelry or Tattoos: None
Text: No text
Picture you would like used: not fussed Smile
Other:

Table
Table Size Preference: Anything between the 400-500 range
Color Scheme: greyscale, red,
Mood: Darkish, proud
Lyrics: Anything by Muse/Lostprophets/Twin Atlantic
Picture you would like used: Something with a white eagle on it? Or something else tribal
Other:

Signature
Text or Image?: Either
Lyrics/Words: Anything by Muse/Lostprophets/Twin Atlantic + name
Picture you would like used: anything that suites, eagle silhouette
Other:
Character Name: Tharin Lupei
Character Age: 2
Example Pictures: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/151...yuu-d51s164.png and avatar
Character Description: A large male wolf. His coat is silver, black tips marking the edges giving it a slightly speckled pattern that runs through his fur. His paws are a gentle soft white. His muzzle, ears, and scruff are all cinnamon in color. His eyes are amber. He has a small nick in his left ear and a small gouge on his right side from a deer.
Text: None
Other: Non shifter

Table
Table Size Preference: 400, not too picky
Color Scheme: green, silver, cinnamon
Mood: Protective
Lyrics: Any that would fit him
Picture you would like used: Wolf, pack, hunting, bared teeth, dominance, sleeping, ect
Other: I don't really have anything strong for him in mind, as long as it's not brown and fits the image of a wolf.

Signature
Lyrics/Words: I'll be With You
Picture you would like used: none
Other: Make it look pretty?
[html]

Character Name: Ovidiu

Character Age: 1.5 years

Character Description: Average Siberian tiger look, slate blue eyes.

Jewelry or Tattoos: He has a brand on his left hip, please see his profile for reference.

Other: Will take photo manip or drawn avatar

Table

Table Size Preference: 500px wide please

Color Scheme: No preference

Mood: Lighthearted, mysterious

Lyrics: No preference

Picture you would like used: No preference

Other: Please, feel free to be creative and surprise me Smile

Signature

Text or Image?: Text please

Lyrics/Words: No preference

Other: Make sure this is small-ish and would work with my current Titmouse fluff-puff sig.
[/html]
Character Name: Reykr Helsi
Character Age: 2 years
Example Pictures:
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/We...dios2/reykr.png
http://i.imgur.com/ckXPF.png

Character Description: Primary body color is bronze; his underside is teak, which fades to deep bronze around the darkest areas of his body. His muzzle, mane, ears, and tail-tip are cola. His eyes are a pale yellow, quite close to sweet corn. His fur is slightly shorter and less thick than most wolves due to his dog's heritage; however, he is quite able to survive cold temperatures and used to harsh winters. His tail is particularly thin of fur. His ears are slightly larger than the average wolf's ears. In his Optime form, he keeps his hair shorn short and as close to a normal wolf's mane as possible. The cut is generally jagged and not so very skilled, as Reykr prefers to do this himself.

Jewelry or Tattoos: He has the valknut in a large brand tattoo across his left flank, its color cedar red from rubbing particular dyes into his healing flesh. His normal clothing would be a bear coat and a black fox pelt loincloth.

Text: None on the avvie.
Picture you would like used: your choice.
Other: N/A

Table
Table Size Preference: 420 px in width, i don't care what height.
Color Scheme: Thistle Green, brown.
Mood: Listen to This song for the mood
Lyrics: Anything from This Song
Picture you would like used: Your choice, it should go along with the song please <3
Other: n/a

Signature
Text or Image?: Either one.
Lyrics/Words: Anything from This song
Picture you would like used: Your choice
Other: For this i would like maybe a troll or something mythical creature wise. Just.....no unicorns please.
Character Name: Alistair Gibson
Character Age: Two years
Example Pictures: here, here, here, here, and here.
Character Description: Alistair is rather large for a coywolf, the wolf blood obviously being the dominant allele. His muscles are well developed and thick, showing that he obviously takes care of himself. His eyes are of mix color; a mix of bright blue and toxic green. It mostly mixes around his pupil, and around the sides the colors are solid. His coat is a fine cream, with tan socks on his left front leg and right back leg. This same color continues under his tail and inside of his ears. However, Alistair does have some unique physical traits...Unnaturally physical traits. A few splatters of dye here and there, nothing much. A bit of pink over his left eye and his tail, and three simple colors on his back. No biggie.....Except that it is a pain to re-dye. One of his most prominent features is the brand of a skull upon his left shoulder. Finally, the most loved part of Alistair; his multicolored hair. He tends to spike it upwards in a mohawk-like manner, usually using a concoction of honey in order to spike his hair upwards.

Jewelry or Tattoos: Alistair has a few piercings here and there, one on his lips, three on his left ear, and a septum piercing...Along with a few nipple piercings BUT THOSE ARE A SECRET SHHH
Picture you would like used: lolololol i have no picture. Go crazy.
Other: I'll take anything, really x3

Table
Table Size Preference: I don't really care ;3
Color Scheme: Pale blues, pale greens, dark blues. THINK OCEAN.
Mood: Carefree, lighthearted, fun!
Lyrics: You could use Beach Boys lyrics...But you could really use anything you want.
Picture you would like used: LOLOLOL STILL HAVE NONE. BUT GO CRAZY.
Other: I'm good at this, right? x3

Signature
Don't need :3
Character Name: Mihael Wood
Character Age: 3
Example Pictures: I've only got my current avatar.
Character Description: His coat is extremely fluffy, he himself is not very thick, but his fur makes him look it. His body is a snow white with silver mixed in, his ears are dipped in silver. His eyes are bright yellow and his nose is black. He has no significant scars or markings.
Jewelry or Tattoos: He wears two wooden bands in his left ear, one is a darker green and one is brown. He also has two metal rings on his right foreleg/arm one light blue and one green.
Text: None.
Picture you would like used: You pick!
Other: If you should decide to add color filters and the like in the avatar, lighter colors or strong purples are "his" colors. Excluding the browns and greens, which I really just like haha.

Table
Table Size Preference: I don't really like smaller tables, but whatever you think looks best is fine.
Color Scheme: Lighter colors, or forest-y colors are great. I don't want to become blind whenever I look at the table.
Mood: Something light and ah if this makes sense...spiritual? Nothing that feels dark and mysterious.
Lyrics: No lyrics, but I would like the quote from Julius Ceaser that goes "The fault, Dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Picture you would like used: I would really like either something featuring Mihael, or something involving a mortar and pestle.
Other: Have fun with it, these are really just suggestions. Read about him and do what you think would look great. Oh! Please include his name and a Word Count section.

Signature
Text or Image?: Either is fine with me.
Lyrics/Words: Either Mihael's name (Mihael Wood) or the Julius Ceaser quote listed above.
Picture you would like used: No pictures of wolves or mortars and pestles this time, I think I'd prefer text.
Other: Nothing.
Character Name: Rio Marino
Character Age: 1ish

Table
Table Size Preference: I like em wide Big Grin (400-500ish)
Color Scheme: Dark kinds of colors - reds, blues, purples, greens, whatever!
Mood: Grungy, implosive .
Lyrics:
You'll never know the way your words have haunted me
I can't believe you'd ask these things of me
Picture you would like used: Doesn't matter, as long as it fits the mood !
Other: Don't make it extremely dark please !

Signature
Text or Image?: I'd rather some fancy pants text
Lyrics/Words:
One day I'm gonna forget your name,
And one sweet day, you're gonna drown in my lost pain.
Picture you would like used: no pictures . Just text Big Grin
Other: Make it emo O.o
Character Name: Sterling
Character Age: 10 months
Example Pictures: http://i.imgur.com/Ynnhw.png
Character Description: Her coat is a soft tan that fades to a soft ivory as it reached her paws. The tip of her tail is white and her ears are tipped with dark brown. Her face has a lighter colored mask and two white spot above her eyes She has heterochromia, so her right eye is a muddy green-hazel and her left is a piercing cyan. Her nose and pawpads are dark grey. She doesn't have any scars. If you're drawing optime form, she wears a blue Superman shirt, which is basically a blue t-shirt with the superman logo on the chest.
Jewelry or Tattoos: None
Picture you would like used: None
Other: Nothing I can think of. PM me if you've got a question, I don't bite...often. c:

TABLE
Table Size Preference: I'm not sure exactly how big, probably the size of the text box when you write a reply.
Color Scheme: Red, black, and white
Mood: Macabre
Lyrics: None
Picture you would like used: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Woigtb0i.../s767/photo.jpg
Other: If you could do a scroll bar that'd be awesome.

SIGNATURE
Text or Image?: Image/Art
Lyrics/Words:
Picture you would like used: I'd love it if you could draw Sterling laying down, but if you can't don't sweat it. Just forget the Siggy if you can't, it's all good. :3
Other:
DONE 8D

Character Name: Medusa Kathari
Character Age: 3 years
iExample Pictures: link link link itty bitty pixel link.
Character Description: [html]Medusa consists primarily of a banana mania base coat. On her face is a mask of antique white that covers her entire face and the backs of her ears. It continues to go down her belly and stops at her pelvis and leaves a loop on the inside of her right thigh, present in all forms. Her eyes are a bright amber. In Optime form, Medusa's hair is long and tangled, falling to her mid back in a light blond. On the right side of her face, Medusa has three brutal scars, blinding that eye. The longest is in the middle, cutting directly through her pupil. The other two flank it, cutting through their halves of the eyes, completely eviscerating that eye. The scars are all keloids, raised scars that are discernible by touch from her skin.[/html]
Jewelry or Tattoos: Another scar graces her left hip, a scarification tattoo. It is a sword through an ourobouros, a snake eating its own tail. The snake is green and lime green, with its head lime green and the tail being green. There are six green stripes on the body of the snake. Its eye is the green as well. The sword has a gray-25% blade and a brown handle that narrows through the grip to widen at the base. The scarification is especially large, taking up most of her hip and thigh.
Text: n/a
Picture you would like used: Don't have one c:
Other: This isn't required, as she's pretty hard to make a manip of (I think at least) so if you don't want to do that, it's okay ^^ I'd prefer a drawn avatar, but I'm fine with either. If it's possible, I'd love love love and avatar of Medusa with her two snakes tangled in her hair! 8D

Table
Table Size Preference: Bigger is better! 8D I love big tables. The max width for tables is what I like (I think it's 500px) and I don't care on the height of the image.
Color Scheme: I don't care c: Medusa fits just about anything, since she's really random. Just make it go with the mood c:
Mood: A mood of general crazy, or discombobulation? Or just of general... not there-ness. She needs a table for when she's being heavily influenced by the Narrator, the voice in her noggin.
Lyrics: I don't care, something that fits c: I'd also like her name.
Picture you would like used: No preference c:
Other: <3

Signature
Text or Image?: Either or.
Lyrics/Words: Just her name.
Picture you would like used: Maybe like a semi-transparent snake? Like a sort of a tribal snake tattoo or something. If you can't find an image, just make a text signature of her name with pretty font 8D
Other: This isn't needed c:
[html]
General:

Character Name: Ulilohi Ehn

Character Age: 5 yrs

Don't really need one, but if you are really into it I won't stop you! I love expanding my gallery Big Grin

Example Pictures: (click), (click), (click)

Character Description: Ulilohi sports a dark brown and black mottled coat. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue. No scars.

Jewelry or Tattoos: May have ornaments in her hair, may not (do what you are comfortable with). She commonly wears a blue shawl, as you can see in the pictures, in various fashions.

Text: No thanks Smile

Table

Table Size Preference: Preferably no wider than 90% or 450px on narrow skins.

Color Scheme: Not picky, but please don't have a very dark background for the text, I have problems reading light text on a very dark background Smile

Mood: Any!

Lyrics: "Hear me // This is my dream song that I'm singing for you // This is my power song that is taking me to the edge" or anything out of the AniWayan phrasebook Big Grin

Other: Go nuts <3
[/html]
General:
Character Name: Kohaku Amarok
Character Age: 14 weeks
Example Pictures: Picture!
Character Description: See picture and profile for full description. Kohaku is a young arctic wolf/mexican wolf mix. He has a tiny mane that shows his mexican wolf blood and his coat colors are a combination of red, gray, tan, and white. He has a small circular brand on his right shoulder and his eyes are a deep green.

Table
Table Size Preference: No preference
Color Scheme: No color scheme
Mood: Evil or mischevious
Lyrics: no preference

Signature
Text or Image?: Either
Lyrics/Words: Name
General
Character Name: Toby
Character Age: 3(4 in august)

Example Pictures:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4598/tobym.png
-By Despi.(Best hair reference:3)
Character Description: Solid charcoal/black fur, Toby is very tall and muscular. His fur is short and choppy over his huge, muscular upper body. He is always in lupus or optime since he doesn't use secui form. He has a scarred up ear, and a scar over his left eye(our right). His eyes are solid black. He has recently preferred not wearing clothes in optime form. He has a runescape scar on his chest as well.
Jewelry or Tattoos: He has a leather string around his neck with three shells hanging from it. His tattoos are all fading so only three random patches of faded red dye remains.
other: I'd rather have a lupus form avvi for once than an optime but you can do whichever is easiest for you!Smile

Table
Table Size Preference: 420/430ish wide is my preference but I'm not very picky.
Color Scheme: Blue's and Green's and Yellow's.
Mood: Happy
Lyrics: Oh happiness, there's grace! Enough for us and the whole canine race!
Picture you would like used: Pick one for yourselfSmile
Other: Toby really likes the sea and beach. He also likes music, and is a secret romantic...
Hopefully that gives you picture ideas.

Signature

Not needed.
am i allowed to post here idk here you go:

General
Character Name: Jack Basket
Character Age: 3 years

Example Pictures: that kiritar is a good one
Character Description: agouti: sandy browns, dark auburns and light cream
Jewelry or Tattoos: nope
Text: whatever you see fit (:
Picture you would like used: all i have is dawnthieves
Other:

Table
Table Size Preference: 500-550 for width is generally the largest i go for my own tables
Color Scheme/Mood: these questions are always hard for me lawl
Lyrics: haven't got any, but if you want to add anything feel free

Signature
Text or Image?: either Big Grin though image would be easier since i haven't got any lyrics suggestions

no need to make all of these, you can pick and choose!
General
Character Name: Taliesin Dir Rhiannon
Character Age: 4

Example Pictures: [html][here] [here] and current aav.[/html]
Character Description: Taliesin is snow white, with eyes just like his mother Deuce's. His right eye is deep blue, the left is bright gold. He is a slender male, almost feminine in appearances. There is little on him to distinguish him from any other white wolf. His left ear is pierced with two silver hoops. There is a faint scar from a tussle with Shawchert over his left eye.

In his Luperci form, he is still slender. His mane is short and usually somewhat messy as if he just got out of bed. He has his mother's feline like grace in his movements. He watches the world with a scholar's interest. He wears carpenter jeans.
Jewelry or Tattoos: His left ear is pierced with two silver hoops.
Text: none
Picture you would like used: ----
Other: manip or drawn is good to me ^^;

Table
Table Size Preference: I don't like hugely tall pics. 400 x 250 is about average for my preference.
Color Scheme: blues, greys, purples.
Mood: melancholy
Lyrics: The rain outside is troubling
It takes me back again
If I can't describe my feeling for you
The game will never change
Picture you would like used: Rain, or water of some kind. Storm clouds. Feel free to improvise, even.
Other: Feel free to improvise if the lyrics give you a better idea. I don't like scrolling tables at all.

Signature
Text or Image?: either
Lyrics/Words: If I can't describe my feeling for you
The game will never change
Like a sad song lives on
Picture you would like used: ----
Other:
General:
Character Name: Charm Sawtooth
Character Age: 6

Example Pictures: [html]01, 02
Character Description: Charm is very short even for a wolf. Her pelt mocks that of a calico cat, her main color is white, then she is marked with the browns and black, that make up her markings. Charm has her right shoulder wrapped all the time in bandages. Her eyes, a pale purple. (D8BFD8). She wears a necklace, and a braclet. (http://gearjunkie.com/images/1922.jpg) and a braclet (http://www.charmbanglebracelets.com/wp- ... 0x1024.jpg)
Text:
Other:

Table
Table Size Preference: 400-450
Color Scheme:
Mood: flirty, girly.
Lyrics: "It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'
But what your giving I am happy to be taking
Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms"
Picture you would like used: Usless here, I don't have a thing in mind, just keep it girly flirty
Other: Please no scoll table.

Signature
Text or Image?: Either or
Lyrics/Words: "But baby you're the right kind of wrong"
Picture you would like used: See the picture information for the table.
Other: