BUG -- mySQL error
He hasn't been approved yet, but I'm getting a syntax error when I post with Razekiel Lykoi:

Quote:mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET last_post=NULLWHERE id='1341'

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id='1341'' at line 1
mySQL error code:
Date: Friday 18th 2009f September 2009 12:10:32 AM

Posts still get through, though.
Hmm, try again now, Lin?
Nope, still getting it.

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id='1341'' at line 1
mySQL error code:
Date: Saturday 19th 2009f September 2009 12:05:51 AM
>__>

Give it a go, now?
Nope.

mySQL error code:
Date: Sunday 20th 2009f September 2009 11:24:55 AM
I'm getting the error with this account:
Quote:mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET last_post=NULLWHERE id='1356'

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id='1356'' at line 1
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 22nd 2009f September 2009 08:25:36 PM

D:
This has been going on for a while, seemingly on random accounts. As soon as I have time, I'll try and look into it a bit more. Sorry that's not too helpful, but at least your posts still go through for now. >_< There's really no reason this error should ever come up since last_post should never be set to null, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Can either of you take a screenshot of the whole page next time it happens? (Or just tell me the URL of the page it appears on?)
mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_members SET msg_total = msg_total + 1 WHERE id='514'

mySQL error: MySQL server has gone away
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 23rd 2009f September 2009 08:18:03 PM

x.x The server went away? Big Grin
screen shot of the error:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/phys...screenshotx.png
I'm getting the same error as James.
Hana -- It's possible if you can scrounge up the code for it from the old board.

Everyone else -- I'm sorry progress has been so slow on that mySQL bug. I'm having a really hard time pinpointing the cause, but I'm working on it when I can. In the meantime, I guess, at least the posts still go through. D;
hi! I dont get that error with Honor anymore :]

[html]and... could you move this thread http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=8078 to Sable et Rivages, i posted it in the wrong forum... :\ thanks.[/html]
For the database error thing, just tossing an idea out there... what browser do all of you afflicted people use? I ask merely because James' screen shot at least was IE, and I think the board was designed on/kind of "for" Firefox? Just wondering if a different browser helps, but then again, I'm not really sure why that would matter anyway... :/
Just poking my head in, since I got the same error as Shannon did a few days back - I was sending a PM. I went Back and sent it again, and it went through fine. It seemed more like the server timed out than anything else... that probably doesn't help. :>
I'm suspecting that these random mySQL errors are tied to the host not clearing their /tmp drives often enough, but I'm not sure. The inconsistent manner in which they appear leads me to believe it isn't really a scripting or database issue since not everyone gets them and even people who get them will have the problems go away for no reason.

Since the host had to flush their tmp to fix a bigger mySQL issue just now, I wonder if that will see a shortage of the other mySQL errors for a while.

You guys let me know whenever you see it again and we'll see if I'm right... Sad
Souls

I got this error about 5 times I finnally print screaned it idk why it did this.
Has it happened since the 29th?
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User bleeding_bsouls already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/bleeding/public_html/ipb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/bleeding/public_html/ipb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 70
ERROR: Cannot find database bleeding_forum
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/bleeding/public_html/ipb/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 103

There appears to be an error with the Souls database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned
mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='25d7a34722be8552a6eec2454e4dc8d1' and ip_address='72.227.121.48'

mySQL error: User bleeding_bsouls already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
mySQL error code:
Date: Saturday 31st 2009f October 2009 10:39:46 PM

4 times on me today