[CODE] Small code box under tables?
Can anyone tell me how to put the small box under my tables that holds the code for the table? I want to be able to get my table codes without pressing the quote button and figuring out which is the correct one. And I don't want the code box to be the full width and length. I'm going for condensed yet easy to grab.
Code:
[code] [*/CODE]

Hope that helps :3 just take out the * and it should work ^^
Another thing you can do so that instead of this:
Code:
<center><div style="width:415px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">your ooc jabber will go here</div>
<div class="freebjuly13">
<p>by alli!
</p>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly13 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7f96b6;}
.freebjuly13 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly13 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#81acc1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/allifitz/freebjuly13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style><div style="width:415px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">000+</div></center>
It shows up as this:
[html][/html]
All you have to do is this:
Code:
[dohtml]<textarea>TABLE CODE HERE</textarea>[/dohtml]
Big Grin
SUNNY

THIS!! <3
Thank you to you both but what Sunny showed was what I wanted. But thanks Shaw for the help. I appreciate it Smile
Believe it or not, there's another (more complicated) way to achieve this, using the [*CODE][/*CODE] thing.

[code*]TABLE HERE[/CODE*]

Code:
<style>
#CODE {
    font-size:11px;
    font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    padding:3px; margin:0;
    }

td#CODE { height:50px; overflow: auto; display:block; }
</style>

Be aware that this will change ALL of the instances of a code block within your topic, however, so it may not be exactly what you're looking for.