[CODE] Table Template
Took me ages to figure out how this thing works! Thought I'd throw the code up here in case other people are having just as much trouble...and so I don't have to puzzle it out again every single time! XD

[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

I am talking about random nonsense in order to fill up the space and give you a good idea about what this is going to look like when I'm done with it. Of course, you'll actually see the finished product, so it's just me by myself yammering on and on about how do you make this thing work? but clearly after I've posted it this problem is no longer existent and just an irrelevant thought that I had while writing this along to actually put in some text here so that I can see it myself and make sure it's agreeable.

I really do like the ideas you did. I believe I have another couple tables that I'm going to be making out of this so Don't read this or else you'll be waiting for the tables that I'm not entirely convinced I'm going to be making because I'm lazy and the pictures are refusing to work for me, sadly enough. But it's going to be awesome! And if you don't use them, well hey! I'll just give them away free then, yes?

<style type="text/css">
.pentagram .space {float:right; width:300px; height:240px;}
.pentagram b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pentagram p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.pentagram p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pentagram .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.pentagram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pentagram {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ble2-1.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C3894; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

I know that it's like the transparent one, just with a background.

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="pentagram">
<div class="space"></div>
<p class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count → 000</span> :: Out of Character text.</p><p>

<p>I am talking about random nonsense in order to fill up the space and give you a good idea about what this is going to look like when I'm done with it.  Of course, you'll actually see the finished product, so it's just me by myself yammering on and on about <b>how do you make this thing work?</b> but clearly after I've posted it this problem is no longer existent and just an irrelevant thought that I had while writing this along to actually put in some text here so that I can see it myself and make sure it's agreeable.<p>

I really do like the ideas you did.  I believe I have another couple tables that I'm going to be making out of this so <b>Don't read this</b> or else you'll be waiting for the tables that I'm not entirely convinced I'm going to be making because I'm lazy and the pictures are refusing to work for me, sadly enough.  But it's going to be awesome!  And if you don't use them, well hey!  I'll just give them away free then, yes?</p></div>

<style type="text/css">
.pentagram .space {float:right; width:300px; height:240px;}
.pentagram b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pentagram p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.pentagram p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pentagram .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.pentagram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pentagram {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc382/Skitty5/creepytable2-1.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C3894; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/dohtml]