[CODE] steal my profile (old)

POSTED: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:27 pm

[s]*coughcough* maybe[/s]

But I'm really excited that I figured something out. xD Glad to be of help!

POSTED: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:29 pm

SO MUCH LOVE!!

Thanks for putting this out for people to use Sie =D

POSTED: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 am

SIE YOU ARE EPIC, AND THANK YOU!

POSTED: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Haven't used it (yet) but a mod or SA should totally pin this :)

POSTED: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:27 am

Is the profile template that's available the same as like what's on Eris' and many other profiles?

This profile template is NOT what I am currently (as of June 2012) using in my profiles. This profile template is extensive and built to house all of your profile information: my current profile template basically just has personality and appearance. ;D They're built off the same basic code, though, and I'll post up the smaller profile layout for those who wish to use it at some point.

How do I get the .colorwords that is in yours, for the drop shadow on colored text?

<span class="colorwords" style="color:#000000;">Black</span>

POSTED: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Added a second version -- the abbreviated profile layout I use now, which links to a wiki or extended profile. O:

POSTED: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Ah yeah, buddy! :3 Thanks babe!

POSTED: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Because Mattie is [s]special Ed[/s] not gifted in profile stuff could you tell me how to change the colors? And how/where you make the top picture all awesome with a picture that doesn't match the souls logo?:3

On the logo thing I feel like they were talking about it but I didn't understand xD

I'm about to be switching from the large profile to the small since I really never had that much stuff and I just made a wiki page:3

???

POSTED: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:45 am

You're looking for profile skinning, which is in a pinned topic at the top of this forum. ^_^ This is just a profile "layout" that provides a different method of presenting the information within the profile (rather than a graphical customization). <3

<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=20984' target='_blank'>SEE NEW TOPIC</a></span>

Dead Templates