[CODE] steal my profile (old)

POSTED: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 pm

I'm going to use this to update my profile tonight. So, do we have to post all of it and edit the information all in the OOC section? Or can we break any of it up and put it into other fields?

POSTED: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Sie, I can't change the quote bg for the images in appearance. What did you put in the css to fix it?

POSTED: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm

#QUOTE

you had .QUOTE

the quote/code things are weird. :| they don't work unless you have them capitalized in the CSS, and in this instance it looks like you had a class mixed with an ID

i turned it #AA0000 because INFERNI haha, but you should be able to fiddle it up now ^_^

& nuki, sorry, didn't see your question till now -- answered upthread:

as for the other fields... yes, and no. X3 the part at the very beginning of the CSS actually hides ALL of your other profile fields -- hence why your character's rank and gender (which always show up) don't show. however, you can just remove that snippet of CSS and deal with the pack rank/gender down at the bottom, i would suppose, enabling you to work in the other fields. buuuut, if you work in those, then poof goes your pretty spaced code. D:

I'm glad you guys are all enjoying :D <3

POSTED: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 pm

aaaaaaaaah thank you <3

POSTED: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Just implemented this in my own profile! Thanks for sharing, Sie. <333 It's freaking awesome!

POSTED: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 pm

<333! no problem gaiz. :D

POSTED: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:15 am

LOOK HOW USEFUL SIE IS.

This is awesome, thank you <33

POSTED: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 am

I was gonna steal Sie's profile code anyhow ^^ this makes it so much easier XDD

ilusieee <333

POSTED: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:06 am

THIEF THIEF WE HAVE A THIEF IN THE HOUSE

POSTED: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:16 am

NOT THE PUPPIES! THEY STOLE THE PUPPIES!

*just watched 101 dalmations*
:C cruella y u so meen?

POSTED: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:47 pm

What about the header image at the top? I thought someone would have brought this up by now but I didn't see it. I've seen a few people lament this in chat, and now that I have a custom profile for Liliya I want her pretty header graphic to show!!! WHAAAA! *flails* I mean uh... Is there a fix for that? Maybe I just didn't see it.

POSTED: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:51 pm

AMAHGAWD RAZE FIGURED OUT SOMETHING RELATED TO CODING IT'S THE 'POCALYPSE

You remove this bit: #logostrip { display: none; }

At least I think. I was playing with my own profile for a while because I was curious, too. xD

EDIT: Ehh, it might not work so don't get excited. >>; At least it works for the main skin. I realized it probably would do absolutely nothing with an actual profile skin someone made. You might have to do something with the logostrip code, though.

POSTED: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 pm

It fixed!! No wait... sorta... Now I think other things are wonky. But I don't know if it's actually the profile or the limited capabilities of my work's browser.

POSTED: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Heeyyy, that's awesome. <3

Everything looks okay on my browser. :/ I took a screenshot of it, if it helps -- I did make the screen smaller just so you could see more of the profile at the same time, so it's not just tiny!! xD

<a href='http://i52.tinypic.com/2ivy5xy.jpg' target='_blank'>http://i52.tinypic.com/2ivy5xy.jpg</a>

POSTED: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:26 pm

You're not fooling anyone, I know you just took that screen shot to show off that fabulous skin! :-P

Yeah, it is my work browser then! It runs off of like the oldest version of IE so it is the super suck. I never trust it, if things look wonky I just check them out later when I'm home. Can't see half the profiles or tables when I'm at work! Thank you! <3

Dead Templates