[CdM] Maintenance & Updates
[html]
Cour des Miracles Maintenance & Updates
What's This?

This is our new, shiny, official Maintenance Thread for all things CdM-related! Please post any requests or updates here instead of messaging the pack account, as it is not checked frequently. If you do not wish to post your request publicly, you should send Meghann or Gen a message on their personal accounts. Please use the forms provided. If there is nothing to include in a section of it, you may leave it blank!

Member Directory
Character's Name:
Pixel:
Residence:
Skills:
Other Information:

If information is missing or needs to be changed in your character's listing in the member directory, please post with the following form. If information just needs to be changed, feel free to leave unaltered parts empty.

Livestock Inventory
Owned By:
Species:
Pixel:
Short Description:

To add an animal to our livestock inventory, please fill out this form. Pixels for your animal companions can be found in the Inventory Icons thread! Please include how the animal was obtained if they did not arrive with the character.

Game Points
Points Claimed:
Proof!:

Claim your points for post counts, using your co-rank, gaining a mate, and anything else you can think of! Leadership will take care of adding them to your total in the Game Points Tally.

Prize Claim
Character:
Amount of Points:
What you Want:

Have enough points for a prize from our pack game? Great! Post here with the specifics of what you want and leadership will hop right on it!

Co-Ranks
Desired Co-Rank:
Link to 3 threads:

Once you have completed the threads for your required co-rank, post here for approval by leadership. Alternatively, if you would like to be listed as training for a co-rank that should also be posted here once you have completed one of the required threads.

Open Threads & Thread Requests
Character:
Requesting?:

We'll promote your open threads and thread requests on the Twitter account! If you're looking for a specific type of participant (certain pack member, fast poster, et cetera), please include that in the last part of the form.

Anything Else?

If anything has been forgotten, feel free to still post it here!

<style>
.cdmmaint .fright { margin:0 2px; padding:4px; width:200px; float:right; }
.cdmmaint .fleft { margin:2 2px; padding:4px; float:left; }
cdmmaint li {margin:10px 0;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Layout of the Hotel

Some of you may remember the residence survey posted almost a year ago. Well, we do not have a good idea of where people live and it would be great idea to have it somewhere! As there seemed to not be a place on the website with this map, here is the layout of the Hotel for everyone's reference.

Forms

For the Hotel
Floor: (the floor number 1-4)
Wing: (East, West, or Middle?)
Number: (Room number in that wing?)
Residents: (who is living there?)
For Elsewhere
Where: (What sub-territory?)
Type: (What kind of house?)
Residents: (who lives here?)
Other: (Anything else we should know?)
Here are a few visual guides as to where your character may live.

First floor lobby

Floors 2-4 above lobby

First floor wings

Floors 2-4 wings

Cour des Miracles map

Common Rooms may not be claimed.

Room claims

Here is the list of known residences and the room number that they have taken, or their location in the court.

Hotel
  • Strelein
    Floor 2, West Wing, room 8
    Studio - Floor 1, Lobby, Dining room
    Closet - Floor 2, West Wing, room 9
  • Caspa
    Floor 4, West Wing, room 1
  • Silvano Sadira, Giselle Fantasia
    Floor 2, East Wing, room 8
  • Trent
    Floor 2, West Wing, room 1
  • Jimson Morris
    Floor 4, East Wing, Room 6
  • Rio Marino
    Floor 3, West Wing, Room 4

Elsewhere
  • Vigilante, Ayita, Hati, Skoll, Charlotte, Terra

Lunenburg, edge of town nearest to the hotel, old victorian 6 bedroom home two floor with some damage to the upper floor.

• Niro, Amaranth
    Shattered Coast, renovated cave with working door
  • Alder
    Shattered Coast, North of Stables, log cabin
  • Haven, Princess
    Near stables, on the coast, two bedroom house
    Other residents: Princess

• Orin, Mars, Svetlana
    Lunenburg, 3 bedroom house, two stories.
    Other: Vox and Axel are normally found out in their front yard. Krystalle and the Russo children are located next door to Mars and Orin.

If there is any information in this table that is wrong, please inform us!

<style>
.cdmmaint .fright { margin:0 2px; padding:4px; width:200px; float:right; }
.cdmmaint .fleft { margin:0 2px; padding:4px; float:left; }
.cdmmaint .fcenter{ margin:0 2px; padding:4px; width:200px; float:center; }
</style>[/html]
Can Ayita Catori please be removed from the rank table since she is dead.
Durrdurrdurrr, gonna have Skoll move out into the Hotel! :o

Floor: 1
Wing: West
Number: 6
Residents: Skoll Haskel
Points to add for Rio.

I can't face a life without your light - 15 points.

I can claim these now... right?
yep! Big Grin -adding-
Claiming a Prize, pleases <3

Character: Mars Bartholomew Russo
Amount of Points: 400
What you Want: Permanent Title, look below for Code.

[html]mall-caps; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, serif; letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:3px; text-shadow:#191970 1px 1px 2px;">The Quiet Man[/html]

Code:
<span style="font-style:italic; font-variant:small-caps; font-weight:bold;  font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, serif; letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:3px; text-shadow:#191970 1px 1px 2px;"><b title="because silence is necessary"><font color="#6D658A">T</font><font color="#686087">h</font><font color="#635A84">e</font><font color="#5E5581"> </font><font color="#594F7D">Q</font><font color="#544A7A">u</font><font color="#4F4477">i</font><font color="#4A3F74">e</font><font color="#453A71">t</font><font color="#40346E"> </font><font color="#3B2F6A">M</font><font color="#362967">a</font><font color="#312464">n</font></b></span>
Thanks for the title! I'm going to claim points now.

Points Claimed: 468
Proof!:

http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=116527

All of the points I'm claiming are under the Court game points. Non submittable points are points that i cannot take yet because of OOC circumstances (mostly because the threads aren't finished) and the ones with ? next to them are points that I'm unsure if I'm allowed to claim at all. Lettme know if i can claim the ? mark ones please :]
Skollface still needs his residence updated from the above post. :o

Also, I'm bringing in a cNPC for him -- so could Keziah Keller be added to the ranks? I'll add her to the directory and have a Wiki page for her and everything. Big Grin (I can also update NPC numbers on the Game Stats though that's totally not important, lololol.)
Minor updates with a lot of math here! Big Grin Not to fear, I used a calculator! (Also I am looking forward to seeing the results of the sub-territory contest, all the submissions were great~)

Points Claimed: +93
Proof!:

Quote:http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=29572
+22 WC, +5 Catacomb (lost a fight)

http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=30095
+28 WC

http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=30430
+5 WC, +5 Pack Thread

http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=31178
+7 WC

http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=32026
+14 WC

http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=32006
+7 WC

So Hati's total is: 277 + 93 = 370
Assuming all that is accurate, I was hoping to turn around and claim a prize! Smile

Character: Hati Catori
Amount of Points: 300
What you Want: Custom 1-word title, permanent

[html]
mall-caps; letter-spacing:5px; text-shadow:#2D2D2D 1px 1px 2px;">sentiment
[/html]

And here is the code:

Quote:mall-caps; letter-spacing:5px; text-shadow:#2D2D2D 1px 1px 2px;">sentiment

So Hati is left with 70 points after all that math. <333! Thank you guys!
@RAZE - we are in the process of updating our wiki to include a residencies list so it hasn't been updated here yet Smile (and she's been added)

@JJ - the points are fine, as they were for the hurricane plot C: Is your new total 468 or the 611 something you had on that list?

@Miyu - updated, and expect a shiny new title soon.
Ahh so prompt! Thank you Gen~~ 8)