[SL] Disguise Depot Project
[html]Salsola Disguise Depot Project

Salsola is all about disguise, deceit, and lies. But we don't have a designated store for clothes, perfumes, and dyes specifically for disguising oneself for journeys outside of Salsola.

<style="font-size:13px;">General information</style>

The storage itself will be located not too far from the general storage shed. It will be hidden in a similar manner, though as most of the items inside are easily replaced and the store room will not be as hard to spot. Inside of the shed there will be two walls of long poles to hang clothes from. The back wall will be entirely shelved to hold scented oils, dyes for pelt alterations, and other things that can be useful in disguising one's identity.

<style="font-size:13px;">What needs to be done?</style>

The location has been found and there are enough materials in nearby wooden ruins to salvage. What is desperately needed now is to dig out the hill and put in the wooden supports, shelves, and racks. Once that's done, everyone can feel free to pitch in to provide clothes, oils, and other methods of disguise.

<style="font-size:13px;">What can you do?</style>

Help to build the shed / dig it out. You can also help gather supplies for the disguise depot. If you have a thread, feel free to PM me and I'll add it to the list!

<style="font-size:13px;">Threads</style>

None yet :c

[/html]
Foxglove isn't much help with building but she'd join in on a thread and help a little... But once it's set up, she'll be more than willing to make some different scent oils to keep in the stores. c:
Sal and Immy are going to be digging out some storage soon!

Also, Siv is going to go to CdM and try and get some plants and junk from them--would anyone like to come? :O
Omg! I was going to do it with an npc but I like this so much better <33

and Isabella could go with, since she could always use more smelly things!
Foxglove would go :o She would want to go down to that area but she's too afraid to go alone now lol. So if there's room for her, please!
Since Halloween is coming up, let's get this party started!
eeee I am too late? ;u; I'd like to offer up Harrow as tribute a helping hand if not--she can help dig, though she'd be a little slow because of her right arm/foreleg. But that doesn't dampened her stubbornness!

She can also go with someone and help gather up all the things that need to be placed in the depot. I'd like to also throw in the idea of keeping (small) potted plants such as mint and mustard, things that can be made into strong smelling oils, that can either grow outside near the depot, or inside, though I don't think the latter would be a good condition. If this idea is any good, I can also toss in Harrow for gathering some plants and stuff!
Why not start another thread for that? :O I'm thinking one to two of the digging/building and however many of the actual adding to said shed would be an awesome way to go. Just make sure to note it on the Wiki (so we know what all is there :3)
Mel, I would join you in that thread but I figure i let someone else actually get a chance to play with you cx
Both Pan and Itachi would be willing to help :O Am I good to just jump into le thread in Salsola?
You can both jump in! Or someone could start a new one. :3