[VN] Building Sveit Village
[html]
Lets Get Building!

Sveit Village

Vinátta has big plans for their land, one such creation being the Sveit Village. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for some, all of this must be built! From felling and processing trees, to setting the foundations and building the walls, to knocking the final slat into place, there must be those willing to help out to do the manual work. Our first port of call is the Village Hall.

Participation

You may participate in as much or as little as you wish! There will be Four construction threads in which to build the Village hall and you may participate in all four threads if you wish. As tree felling and processing is an extremely boring task, it will OOCly be assumed that Saul and a group of Vináttans spent a good few weeks before construction, gathering trees and cutting them to shape. For realism sake, I would ask that each thread has a Minimum of Three Participants but there is no upper limit on how many can be involved!

1. the might of thors hammer
    The foundations of the village hall are marked and the stone is laid out in the ditch. [July 31th]
    Participants (8): Saul Stormbringer, Niernan Stormbringer, Fritz Earl, Ezra Rosen, Harrow D'Angelo, Grace D'Angelo, Sura, Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
  2. THREAD TWO
    All of the external walls, gaps for the windows and doors are created. The fireplace and chimney will also be constructed. [August 7th]
    Participants (8): Saul Stormbringer, Niernan Stormbringer, Fritz Earl, Ezra Rosen, Harrow D'Angelo, Grace D'Angelo, Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii, Wretch D'Angelo
  3. THREAD THREE
    Waterproofing is laid down on the rafters and the roof is fitted in. The double doors are fitted as the small windows are created. Inside, the wooden floor is laid and the fireplace is bricked up. [August 13th]
    Participants (8): Saul Stormbringer, Niernan Stormbringer, Fritz Earl, Ezra Rosen, Harrow D'Angelo, Grace D'Angelo, Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii, Wretch D'Angelo
  4. THREAD FOUR
    Decoration of the inside of the hall occurs, including moving the almanac and the pack map in and bringing in the giant table and two benches. A storage cupboard is built in the back corner, which will hold the Welcome Packs.[August 19th]
    Participants (11): Saul Stormbringer, Lilin Soulstorm, Niernan Stormbringer, Fritz Earl, Ezra Rosen, Harrow D'Angelo, Grace D'Angelo, Colibri Haki, Andara Desta, Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii, Wretch D'Angelo
  5. THREAD FIVE
    In the evening, the Village Hall will be opened and a party will celebrate the beginning of the Sveit Village. [August 19th]
    Participants: All Welcome Party

Prizes!

So, aside from the sheer joy of having participated in building a village hall, there is an extra perk for participating in this little mini plot! Also, as a note, anyone going for the Carpenter Co-Rank could very well achieve their goal by participating in at least 3 out of the 4 threads! For those interested, you will also receive 20 Points per thread participated in, alongside the normal game points!

Any questions? Please reply to this topic if you have any, or are interested in participating!

<style>.infotable p {text-indent: 0;}</style>[/html]
I can chuck Nier at all of these threads. If ya want him and his pathetic carpentry skills.... He has built a bookshelf for Grace and it hasn't fallen down. So he could be useful. And he's strong. Big Grin
Throw Grace and Harrow into them all? Not sure how much use they'd be xD
Fritz for all of them. He's huge and massively strong plus he has quite a bit of construction experience. Plus, he's going for the carpentry co-rank Big Grin
WOOOO I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!

Carpenter Ezra can now finally become the carpenter of Vinatta!!

put me in all of them. my internet isn't being stupid anymore. WOOO
Lilin's not much of a carpenter but she'll participate in the final touches/decoration thread.

And she'll be there for the feast.
hmm, should have posted in Saul's account so I could edit the names in without switching to the VN account! Nevermind!!

Shall add them all up shortly, thank you very much for the enthusiasm!
Not if I ninja edit first, watwat.
XD LYBBY
I'll throw Coli at Thread Four, the decorating and such; she won't be in any shape for heavy lifting that month, but she'll try to be useful. ;P And the afterparty, of course!
Sura would like to participate in the first thread, but she won't be useful, so it may not be fair to include her in the participants list. She may participate in the other ones too, it depends on how the pace goes.
Useful or not, Sura counts as a participant. <3 She can sit there and chat people up while they work!
aaaalright sweet peaches! we're getting this underway and the first thread is alive!

the might of thors hammer
Is it too late to sign up? I'll throw Andara in threads 4 and 5, if not! 8D
Nah, s'all good Bobbibear. I'll put you up there. <3
I wanna be in on all of them, if I can!
NONO. YOU CAN'T DO THIS.
The second building thread is up and will be open until the 13th August!

fell a thousand trees?
... what happened?

I was enjoying this building spree. But now the last thread is archived and there doesn't seem to be a new one out.
I think Honey got a little busy. I'll double-check with her and get back to you ASAP!