Inferni pNPC Creation Contest
[html]

Table of Contents
  1. Rules
  2. Submissions
  3. Prizes

Inferni Pack NPC Creation Contest!

Inferni currently only has one pNPC! We think that he's getting a little lonely, and with some of our other non-player characters clearing out, we have room for more. Wink All members of Inferni can participate in brainstorming up some new pNPCs, and at the conclusion of the contest, you get to vote for the winners!

Rules

1. Be sure you adhere to realism when creating your pNPC! Obviously, we don't want something that breaks the board rules, but keep Inferni's culture in mind, too. (For example, pNPCs have to be at least 33% coyote like everyone else.) We do reserve the right to edit any submissions for realism, clarity, grammar, and so forth. Thanks!
  2. Members can submit an idea for one whole character and up to two parts of a character (explained below).

3. All submissions must be in by 31 August.

Submissions

Please use the fields below when submitting your character idea. You may send one whole character idea (every field filled out) as well as two character idea fragments (e.g., submit only a possible personality or perhaps only the possible appearance, depending on your inspiration). This is so that, even if you don't have the inspiration for a whole character, you can submit part and still participate!

Private message the Inferni pack account (not one of the individual leaders, please) with your submissions. Thanks!

Basics: (Name, age, gender, species, etc.)

Skill: (What the character may specialize in, such as babysitting or gardening; make sure these are broad/useful!)

Personality:

History:

Appearance:

Other: (Anything else you can think of!)

Prizes

All participants will receive a table from Raze!

The winners will receive full body art from Raze, as well as a 3-month, IF color custom title with any one of the Latin phrases on our Culture page!

[/html]
Could I submit Dusk Rephaim as a pNPC? I wanted to ask first since I've made him as an adoptable character intended to join Inferni. But since I've already written information on him (and essentially done the work before) so I was wondering if you'd be okay with me updating what I had [and solidifying his history] and entering him? :o

Thanks! :}
Yes! GIVE TO US. Big Grin <3
Awesome! I just sent it to you c: c: c:
Just a few more days, everyone! 8D
Last chance! O: