Eventual Pack Idea
Since Souls is getting close to having enough characters to support another pack, I was wondering if anyone was interested in joining and creating a pack? Here's some of the info:

Pack Name: Sherwood
Colors: Olive Drab and Wood Brown
Territory: Moonstone Lakes; Black River Reserve; Blackmoor Castle (I'm personally leaning towards Black River Reserve or Blackmoor Castle)
Icon: a tree or a bow and arrow or two crossed swords

General Ideas: Based Robin Hood as a place for second chances and shared family. Members with a dark past are welcome as long as they don't cause trouble. There is also a big dose of Dungeon and Dragon influence in the co-ranks/ranks. Luperci is the norm but other forms are welcome and non-Luperci will be able to join. Any canine species are welcome and creatures may be accepted on a case-by-case basis but will not be officially part of the pack. The pack is rather democratic but the leadership does have limited veto power over what the pack decides. There is also a bit of Celtic influence. There are also medieval/Renaissance influences. Pups are considered adults at 9 months.

I have more already done but was curious to see interest and wait for there to be enough to support another pack. it would be led by Ayasha and maybe Liam? (Vannah? Yes?)