Anathema Update
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allerta+Stencil);</style>Anathema
--------------- Update: 18th August, 2012---------------

18th August, 2012

Good evening Anathema Members. I know this is a huge change but I promise to work with everyone.

In the last day a lot have things have changed. I'm sorry to tell everyone that James and Kitty have both chosen to step down and leave souls. This has left me with sole responsibility of Anathema. I'm not looking to change anything inside of Anathema.

I want to let you all know that I will be doing my best to keep Anathema running smoothly. I will keep you all updated and take any ideas that you guys might have to things you would like to see in Anathema. Nothing will be done with out the consent of all of you.

I want you all to know that the pack song contest found Here. I will continue this all pm's can be sent to our Anathema Account or to Aeron Ganesa's Account.

I know its hard getting used to a new leader in a sense but I promise you we will never change our dark ways. Anathema will always be a place a of few changes and I look forward to all of the ideas you have. I will do my best to always keep Anathema as smooth sailing as possible. If you have any questions You may post them here or PM Me I will do my best to answer them. Rest assured AT will not change under my watch or go anywhere.

Anathema Account : Marie's Account

Background image courtesy of Hydrogen666

<style>
.ATMaint {border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; color:#e9dddf; width:80%; margin:0px auto; background-color:#333333; background-image:url(http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8162/maintbf.png);
background-position: top center; background-repeat:repeat; padding:30px 30px 30px 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; }
.ATMaint h3 {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; margin:5px; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.ATMaint td {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; padding:1px; color:#FFFFFF; opacity:0.8; filter:alpha(opacity=80); }
td.ATMaintinfo {text-align:left; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; padding:10px; vertical-align:top; padding:3px; background-color:#9d9d9d; opacity:0.8; filter:alpha(opacity=80); color:#000000;}
td.ATMaintinfo strong {font-weight:bold; color:#0A0A0A; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
td.ATMaintinfo p { margin:10px; padding:0px; text-indent:10px; }
.ATMaint a:link,.ATMaint a:visited {color:#1e2127; text-decoration: none;}
.ATMaint a:hover,.ATMaint a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}
.ATMaint .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:90px;text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:65px;}
.ATMaint .name2 {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:20px;text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 20px 15px; line-height:10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]