CDM Territory Contest
[html]

Cour des Miracles Territory Contest

Ladies and Gents, we have a brand new map for our marvelous Court of Miracles. But oh! It seems that there are a lot of white spaces left despite our last territory contest. Now, that just simply won't do and we need to fill out the blank spaces to give us more places to play in. So why don't you put your thinking caps on, roll out some ideas, get a few points for submitting, and potentially win big, big, big! If you're feeling a little bit low on points and you have eyes on a prize, this is a good way to snag some easy points.

What to do

Thinking of submitting your ideas to the territory contest? All you have to do is submit the following form with your idea edited in to the Cour des Miracles account and you'll be all set!

Territory Name: (please include translations for non-English names)
    Location: (Mark our map where you'd like this to go - it can be a simple circle blob done in paint)
    Image: (make sure it's free to use!)
    Description:

FAQ & Notes
  1. How many territories may we submit?
    You can submit up to four ideas. We figure this is more than enough and with so many members, it's bound to generate a lot of choices
  2. I sent you my ideas, how to I collect the points?
    After we receive your submission, we'll automatically add the points to your game total.
  3. What if all three of someone's submissions are voted first, second, and third? Will they get all the prizes?
    No! They'll get the first prize for sure, but the prizes are a per person basis and will skip to the next highest.
  4. How will you pick the territories?
    We will definitely use the top three voted territories, and we may pick more that we like or that were popular as well. But we might have to move some around simply because we do have a rather limited area to work with!

We'd also like you guys to please focus on areas that do not happen to have a lot going on! For example, try not to put areas between Calico Grove and the Training Grounds. There's just not enough room! Look around the map, there are plenty of places with room for improvement and development!

Dates to watch
    August 22nd - Contest Opens
    September 11th - Last day for submissions
    September 12th - Voting beings

September 19th - Voting ends, winners announced.

Prizes
  • Each single territory submission is worth 15 points - you could earn 60 points from just submitting your ideas!
  • Top three territory ideas with the most votes will each receive another 10 points and a 3-month "Cartographe" title in CDM colors.

[/html]
Yay this is exciting! <3 I sent in mine already, can't wait to see the others~

Tee hee, voting begins on Hati & Skoll's birthdays! ;3
Hehe, voting begins the day after mine c;