[CDM] Projects & Ideas
[html]

Cour des Miracles Projects & Ideas

Since Silvano's rise to leadership, we leaders decided it's time to change up a few things. While we have some generally big things for you guys, they are not quite ready to be rolled out, as well as the pack is not quite ready for them to come. But, there are definitely some things we are going to be doing now, and we would love it if you guys would help out!

We've been pretty slow lately, and I believe that the best way to get us some more activity and IC plots going is if you guys pitch us some ideas on what could be done to improve upon CDM. This thread is to propose ideas that we'll be taking into consideration over a matter of weeks (or days if we really like the idea), and see if we can't bring it about. This thread will also serve as a discussion between all our members, nonmembers, and leaders for the possible projects and plans we may have.

An example of what we figure will happen is that John Smith comes here and posts his idea to create a greenhouse for the pack. But what happens after is up to whoever answers, and if we, the leaders, like it! (and before you ask, no, we will not be accepting the idea to build a greenhouse, we simply don't have a reason to!).

Current list of ideas and suggestions
  • New pond for the pasture near the stables.
  • Library project; build upon the library at the Hotel and fill it up - would provide a lot of points to claim for bringing books or helping out in some way
  • Defense Lessons

[/html]
I'd like it if it would be possible for the two seperate tiers to actually be trained -- well, particularly the cavalry. Since they are meant to be all defensivey and good fighters, and Trent is rubbish at fighting, I'd love to see some lessons... Or, if any of the higher ranking cavalry members volunteer to a spar thread if it is just me. Smile The only thing is that Trent won't likely initiate or ask about it himself IC. so it would only happen if they'd, er, tell him to or pressure him enough that he would actually do it. Since he mostly chose to be a cavalry so he can seem cool, knightly and manly. *cough* xD
well there may be such training on the horizon Wink I can't spill all the beans buuuuuuuuuuut you might expect something like what you're suggesting in the not too terribly distant future.
In the olden days of the Court, we had a horse race as an inter-pack thread with AniWaya. Now that most packs these days have stables, maybe there would be interest for another race? Like an invitational, the best riders could compete for the honor at the Niobrara Racetrack~ ;> It would be a nice lighthearted optional event, and it could spawn other participation threads like competitors staying at the hotel or celebrating, maybe trading horses at the stables? Just a thought, before winter rolls around and we get snowed in! <3
I like this idea, we'll make sure to add it to our notes if it isn't there right now <3