Pack idea
So I am fully aware that Souls needs another 30 members. (28 to be exact) But I had an idea for a pack I'm trying to see the interest for it. The pack would be based heavily around the Inuit people and way of life. However, since the Inuit are as a whole are a peaceful people, I did add in a skill ranking for "war"(Please don't think that War is all fighting, War can be protecting borders, scouting, etc.)

Angun(male leader)/Arnaq(Female leader)(2)(Open) & (Sophia Knight)

Shaman(1)(Deuce)

Wisdom of the Elders
Elders are expect to work closely with the Chief(tess) they are to be an active voice for the working ranks.

Elder of War(2) Elder of Hunting(2) Elder or Farming(2)

Working Ranks

General(2) Tireganierk (2) Suksauyok(2)
Lieutenant(2) Tuktu(2) Nergdjut(2)
Major(2) Pissukte (2) Erkpakpok(2)
Brigadier(2) Nergdjut(2) Annakpok(2)
War ranking Hunting ranking Farming ranking
Annakpoki(6)
Annapoki are members that have been around long enough and had taken the pledge of membership. Member here are required to study each of the Working Ranks, and decide which working class that they are wishing to move into.

Nutaroyok(unlimted)
New members.

Aktok(Elders)
All members with in this rank should be treated very well. They are the first to eat fresh kill, Annakpoki are expected to make sure that all of the Aktok’s needs are meet.

Kringmiluardjuk(Pups)

Kissermiortok(Shamed)
The Omega’s they are being shamed for ic reason.

Pissartok(Single)
Members that are on their way out due to low to no post count.
Its a good idea, however the only thing with this is the culture. It utilizes the Inuit culture andSK has some of those influences, mainly in the naming which were brought in by Jaden. Since your idea is based on more than naming it might not be a problem, but just wanted to mention that.
Thank you for pointing that out Zyn, I don't want to steal anyone's pack ideas. My idea's are based more around the culture, if the name of the ranks bothered anyone I can change them. After all Souls still needs 30 member(again rounding up) So this might change a lot more, once it comes time to ask SA’s okay to move onto the thread part of planning for a pack.
Moving this to the appropriate forum! c:
my concern is that i don't think any of those potential leaders are.. particularly aware of such a life style?

or rather, they wouldn't know the details of it or the culture behind it.
Sophia would be, more to so than any of them would be. She's still new enough that she could take an interest in.
If deuce were told about this way of life she would learn about it.
And I could totally see Deuce being the shaman. Lol
As far as idea stealing, I've got no problems with you using Inuit as a base. Like Zyn said, we only really used the names and even then we sorta customized the words to sound how we like. So have at it Wink
17 more members till Souls will open the doors for the chance of one more pack to start up and try to run with the rest of the pack.

We are still looking for members, or even input of how to make this a one of a kind pack without loosing it's Inuit feel.
I think you should talk about the ranks more, and what they actually do. I mean, it sounds interesting, but you really only have a little bit of information, and it's mostly just the names of the ranks.
Soran might be up for this, if Deuce's in then she totally would be.