[SL] Hurricane Events
[html]
2012 Hurricane!

As per the Hurricane 2012 Plot, a mighty storm is a comin'! It seems that there has been a general unease amongst the lands were not unfounded. Using the spyglass, a member of Salsola spotted the storm clouds long before they could be seen across the bay. Unfortunately, the wind moves quickly and the hurricane’s front hits Salsola by dawn.

Flooding
  • The Tantramar Marshes become something of a swamp for two weeks following the hurricane. For several more thereafter, the ground is muddy, sodden, and altogether unpleasant.
  • Lake Ligeia and the Pictou River and Delta flood; the river remains muddy and full of debris for a week or so thereafter.

Damage
  • The pulley system connecting Isle Haute to the mainland (and the boat) are swept away, severing the pack's connection to the island!
  • A massive tree collapses onto the fence surrounding the Stables; six sheep escape. Though Salsola’s barn is sturdy, that doesn’t mean that all the livestock have places inside of it or that they’ll all stay put.
  • Several sections of The Ruins collapse; is your home among them?
  • The Shulie Farmland's seaside cottages suffer the brunt of the storm's wrath, and are completely destroyed.
  • A large amount of old, dead trees are knocked over in The Pine Barrens.
  • The majority of plants in the Garden are severely damaged, making them unusable.

Other
  • During the fiercest part of the storm, Darijus attempts an escape!
  • Artemisia and Wisteria are nowhere to be found during the storm!
  • Salvia's slave, Molcaxitl takes cover in The Shulie Farmland and is trapped in a semi-collapsed building.

Games and Points

Completion Rules apply!

• +5 game points for each finished thread taking place during the hurricane -- e.g., calming a frightened fellow packmate, braving the storm itself, etc.
  • +10 game points for each finished thread relevant to hurricane damage.
  • +15 game points for each finished thread with two or more other Salsolians.

[/html]
Ataxia would definitely try to find her sister, Artemisa, once she realizes that she's gone.
Wait - uh, are we supposed to respond to these things with our thread intents? If not, ignore. >.>
Pan wants to hunt down Darijus :33333333
You are indeed! If you want to start a thread to find Art go for it!

Same with you Bri! I'll probably bring Siv into that thread. :3
Mel, how does Yvette getting lost in the storm sound? :O I figure it could be an easy thread for Gale and someone else
Totally works for me! I'd love for Siv to be part of that thread :3
When would you like it? C: I can start it now and we can just have room for one more?
Works for me! I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend, things have been crazy for me this week. D:
totally out of place but
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost
>>
I would gladly help catch the escaped sheepies, but I'd like to confirm the date on the thread first. The 14th seems far too early, I think it was mislabeled. So, when is the sheep-catchin' thread set?
That was my bad! I copy-pasted from another thread. XD It is set for today.