Oh, those necessities..
[html]

Haiiiii! Big Grin -waves- I'm new here. It's been ages since I've done forum roleplay, but it's not new to me!
Oh, and when I read about Creatures I said "I am making a bear!" then saw one other grizzly bear. Doh! >.> I guess Ciel needs another fuzzy companion, yeah?
Edit: All fixed! Wewts.

1. Character Name: Malachi
2. Character Birthdate (including year): April 21st, 2007
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Neither!
4. Species: Grizzly bear
5. Gender: Female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). MSN: oulessblood@hotmail.com">soulessblood@hotmail.com / AIM: Roomwifamoose
7. Currently played characters: None!
8. How you found 'Souls: On the Top 50 Wolf RPGs (Linky!)
9. 3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: Urgh, I used to have soooo many, but with so many years gone by I don't even have links. XD Sooo.. here comes profile info!
Physical appearance: Malachi stands at 3.2 feet at the shoulder, and twice that on her hind legs. She weighs about 320 pounds. Despite her size, she doesn't know how to use it very well. Her fur can be described as a cream-and-honey complexion. Her muzzle is a light cream color, which flows into the golden honey hue that colors most of her face, body, and tail. Right above her eyes is a patch of fur that is a bit darker than what surrounds it, forming an upside-down 'V'. Malachi also has some dark coloring that starts at the top of her four legs, then darkens right down to the paw. What may be her most unique feature, however, are her hazel-colored eyes. Sure, they may look like any other color a bear would have, but in just the right light, you'd swear a flash of green would appear.. which is probably where her name came from.
Personality: Oh boy, where to begin. Perhaps we should start by saying that she doesn't not think she is a bear, but a wolf of some kind (see history). So she, too, is afraid of her, well... her own kind. Speaking of fears, she still shies away a bit near water, though she doesn't know why; preferring to hop on rocks in the river to catch food than to take a swim. Aside from these odd ways of thinking, Malachi is an all-around mix of things. She's energetic, often playful, and loves companionship, but at other times she's pensive and prefers the solitude of her thoughts in the cool morning breeze. Overall, she's understanding, loyal, and friendly.. which makes her wonder why some wolves and coyotes growl or shy away from her. While instinct is still very strong in Malachi, she often questions it, as it often conflicts with her personality.
History: Malachi, or Mala to her close friends, had a very rough childhood. To this day she doesn't remember much, but as a cub she and her mother were down by the river one summer, and Malachi's curiosity of the water got the best of her. She was dragged downstream, and her mother was unable to catch up with her. The water was too rough and too choppy, and kept on carrying the cub further and further away. Though she doesn't know it today, Malachi is afraid of water (specifically going under it), though she doesn't know why.. for she doesn't remember the tragedy. Eventually, Malachi was too tired to swim, and had suffered a back-leg injury from crashing full-on into a boulder. It was only fortunate that, when the water calmed much later, it dragged the cub's almost-lifeless body onto a river bank. The cub was too hurt and too tired to even move, though she knew she was glad to be out of the water. She didn't even hear when a figure came out of the woods, and blacked out just as soon as she saw a creature on two legs come near her.
It turns out that a couple of Luperci from the a tribe up in the mountains were on a hunt that very day, and had come across the poor and helpless creature. Though they were afraid of taking a bear cub back to their pack, they believed it was a sign, so they took the cub and chose to nurse it back to health, despite the disapproval of many in the tribe.
However, weeks turned into months, which turned into years. The cub grew into a healthy-sized bear (and had the appetite of one!) of about 2 years in age, and though instinct's were still alive and well in Malachi, she saw the Luperci, and wolves for that matter, as friends, companions, and family. Indeed, she even believed she was one of them, and not a 'bear' that they frequently called her. The tribe, too, began to accept the creature as it grew within their homeland, and some even began to believe it was a comforting sign of the spirits.
It wasn't until the fall of last year, that Mala was playing with a few pups in the cool afternoon. Malachi, as usual, forgot about her size and went to pounce on one of the pups. It yelped, and its foreleg was nearly crushed by Mala's paw. The tribe, having witnessed this, decided they had kept the bear too long, and, starting to look like a threat, they cast her back into the wild.
And so it was, that Malachi was exiled out of the tribe, but she never ran far from them. A few times she tried to sneak in to see some old faces, but she was saddened that everyone thought of her as dangerous and kept shooing her away. The only good thing that came out of the banishment, or so she thinks, is the time she took to think.. taking walks within the forest to clear her head. Malachi deeply missed the tribe, though, and part of her still longs for companionship.
Now, a year later, she moves farther and farther from the tribe, to try and live out life on her on, wondering if one day she might be able to approach their borders and look for a sign of acceptance again.

<style type="text/css"> .malachi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8360; letter-spacing:1px; } .malachi .ooc { font-style:regular; text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; color:#000000; padding-top:335px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .malachi .ic {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; color: #ae975d} .malachi {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#eadd9e; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/562/malachitop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ae975d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
HI! Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin I can't accept you, but I just wanted to tell you hellooooooo! I'm Sie; if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask! I will help, and there are a lot of other friendly and helpful people hanging around here who will gladly do the same. ^^; I don't know if this actually matters for acceptance or not, but you can edit your profile stuff into your forum profile via your your control panel, too! Big Grin

ALSO, YOUR AIM NAME, OMG. THAT IS AN INVADER ZIM REFERENCE, IS IT NOT? JUST SO YOU KNOW, I LOVE YOU ALREADY, AND I HOPE MY GRATUITOUS ABUSE OF THE CAPSLOCK IS NOT SCARING YOU AWAY RIGHT NOW. Big Grin
-tackleglomp- Oh hi! And I just did, actually, everything except for the history which I'm still iffy on. XD And thanks, I really appreciate that Big Grin

YUSSSS. I LOVE Invader Zim, and when I was making a new AIM name like... 7 years ago, my friend suggested that. And I took it for my own! Bwahahaha! :x CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, doncha know.
Hi there! Most of your work looks pretty good, but for the inclusion in the AniWaya tribe, are you referring to the current tribe on the board, or the original tribe that was in another part of Canada and moved to Nova Scotia? If you're referring to the tribe on-board, it might not work too well, since I'm sure a lot of characters would have noticed there was a bear in the tribe...! So while it might be alright for her to have been in AW, we can't really say characters were in a tribe before they were brought in when they join... if that makes sense!

You might want to clear her involvement in AniWaya with Marit, the leader of AniWaya if you haven't already! Big Grin I PM'd her just to check!
Whoops, I probably misread that when I looked at the tribe's history! o_o; It's quite alright though, it's not set in stone yet! I shall PM her to clear up confusion/edit history! Big Grin Thankies!
What Tammi said!

And just a quick FYI that Marit/Dawali is Norwegian and in a different time zone, so timing on PMs and things like this may be a little off. XD Just a thing to keep in mind!
Hi! Yes, I was sleeping ;D I'm ca. 7 hours into the future compared to you guys, depending on your exact position, so yeah. The future is about the same Tongue

Have PM'd you! Smile
Okay. Once again, thank you all for your help!
I'm not really sure what I was thinking. XD. But all is changed/edited nows! ^^
Oh, that looks good to me! An unnamed pack is a good way to go to maintain your story! :3 Glad you were able to fix it! ^^

Edit: I just thought of this too -- you mention she was taken in by a tribe. The Mi'kmaq were the natives in Nova Scotia, so Malachi might know a few customs and stories from the Mi'kmaq people if you wanted to! Just a thought, though!
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Related, or to seek out a Mentor.

Oooh.. that sounds good to me too, I like that suggestion. At least then she wouldn't be some crazy ball of fur, but useful! XD
And yet, there's still more to discover. Thanks a tonnnn. :3