The game of life is hard to play
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

<3

The silver male was still trying to sway away from the pack lands, he felt horrid, and Noah felt like he did not have the right to be called a Valley member. His father was out loose and Sawtooth male did not want to see the face of Jefferson when he found out that Lucifer had raped Jace a trusted pack member, nor did Lucifer want to see Tala’s face when she found out that his father was the cold hearted male that had raped a pack member and she was now with his children. Noah felt sickened with thought by all of this, he had to find a way to protect the Valley from his father, and he could not let him hurt anyone else. The silver male gave a deep sigh as the tri-pod hopped further and further away from the pack lands.

Coming to a body of water the male sighed hopping into it as he bent his leg down, Noah could fell the one leg shake and quake under his weight. However, no matter the fears that the male had he wanted, no needed a drink of water to help fix the dry mouth that he was having. The male had to take everything one step at a time.

[/html]
[html]

Godmoded a little pushing Noah into the lake, let me know if that's not okay. XD

Internally, Micah struggled as to how to proceed from where he was; the boy was not particularly any good at fending for himself, thanks to the peace-loving idiots that raised him and managed to survive on a diet based almost entirely on plants and seeds. Micah knew himself to have more animalistic instincts than they, requiring an actual system of meat in his stomach, but the tricks and turns of hunting had never been properly introduced to him. He made for a terrible loner, in fact, and was well aware that he was better off in a pack again where he could be more evenly supported while given something to do. Other than spray painting graffiti on every wall he came across, of course, as if he'd been marking his path straight from Juniper Peace.

Micah had taken to try self-teaching as far as hunting went, a bit too ashamed to ask someone to aid him any further. Who would, in this area? He most certainly wouldn't ask his father, wherever the idiot was, and his sisters were probably just as inept as he was at the sport. Micah didn't know a single other soul, and so he stuck to himself, careful not to trespass, and made his best efforts at hunting alone. He brought down no moose, certainly, but small helpings of mice and early-rising squirrels had made for some meat on his bones, though the boy remained gangly in his coyote shape nonetheless.

Micah stalked a rabbit for some time, but when it finally caught him, the boy was led in a wild goose chase running it down — spiraling around trees, through the brush, up and down hills, through puddles and snow. He suddenly halted to an attempt at a skidding stop as he burst from the underbrush, the rabbit quickly disappearing from view; his skidding stop was not enough, of course, and Micah barreled unceremoniously into a complete stranger drinking at the lake, managing to grab at the ground to save himself but bouncing the gray-furred, one-eared, three-legged innocent straight into the water.

"Oh God," the yearling cried, peppered ears flicking up and down as he began to pace the water's edge. "Oh God, oh God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean— there was this rabbit, and—"

Smooth, Micah, he thought to himself, smooth.

<style>
.micah-newday .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.micah-newday p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.micah-newday b {color:#A67C4C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.micah-newday {background-color:#F1F1EF; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... htable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #DFCC9A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C6B694; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:479px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 165px 0px; }
.micah-newday-border {width:481px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

<3

The actions that had lead up to the male where he was now in the lake was far beyond the male, all the two blue eyes male knew that he was somewhat standing over the lake getting a drink of the cool water, then the next thing that he knew he was in the water, there was no warring no head up or anything just a sudden brush and then the male went flying into the water, it was not that far, but he was still in the water head first. The silver sable was thankful that the water had not been frozen solid or else that would have hurt a lot.

Pushing up the silver male shook his head as he quick pulled him-self to the shore, he was not in the best of moods, but to be pushed into the water just added to the mood that he was already in. Looking at the blackened youth the male spat out water shaking his furry coat off as he looked to him with his one good eye. The male did sound like he was truly sorry and Noah was not one to start a fight or even say something that could be mistaking as words to start a fight. With a sigh the male gave a few more shakes trying to get the chilly water out of his coat, the male gave a sigh with a smile that was pushed upon his maw.”My fault. “ Maybe it was to, maybe Noah shouldn’t have left the pack lands, just maybe he should have curled up in front of the fire and stayed there and let his depression just overtake him.”It’s okay.”

[/html]
[html]

Godmoded a little pushing Noah into the lake, let me know if that's not okay. XD

In the stranger's rather calm response — unnervingly calm, Micah found, considering he'd just been thrown into the lake and was now stepping out of it sopping wet — the speckled boy himself eased away his panic, replaced instead with curiosity. The stranger blamed himself, not exactly the response Micah had expected in the least; in fact, the Lykoi boy might have preferred anger to it, if not simply for the fact that the gray, one-eared male seemed just so... sad.

Micah had backed away from him quickly when the male emerged back from the water, but with the lack of frustration and intimidation present, the pepper-furred boy felt confidence flow through his veins once more. Untucking his tail and unconsciously flicking his too-big ears to attention once more, Micah crept a little closer, his steps careful, like treading on hot coals. "Don't blame yourself," the yearling voiced quietly, with modesty in his tone.

"I'm Micah," he said, attempting a small smile in return for the one-eared man's. He waited a moment, then, chocolate eyes on the now damp soil beneath his toes, whispered once more. "Why do you look so sad?"

<style>
.micah-newday {background-color:#F1F1EF; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... htable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #DFCC9A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C6B694; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:479px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 165px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC:342

Standing up the shore the male braced him-self shaking his coat, trying to get the cold water off of him. Giving his coat a good shake the three legged monster stumbled as he shook his coat, with a bold look in his one good eye the milky blue eye the male shut and held shut, he was already a horrid looking mess, he didn’t need to scare off the young coyote, after all he seemed like he really meant to push Noah into the water, the silver beast was use to being ignored, or misused. Granted while he was in these lands it had never happened to him, but it was not much for the male to expect it to happen again, lowering his head down the male just naturally when back to the times where he lived under the ruling of Balraj with the sub leader of Lucifer, his ice hearted father.

Noah was waiting on what was to come next, would it be a hard kick to his stomach, an unleashing of a fit of rage upon him. Whatever the black coyote would believer upon him he would take it. Noah could not hurt someone who was much younger than him. So he would stand there, and allow him to do whatever that he was wanting to him. Yes. That was all that Noah could think to say to the black peppered youth. The silver male rolled his ear and the stub back against his head. ”N..nu..nu..no..uh…noah.” the silver mutant of a wolf stumbled over saying his own name, pain was setting in, the male was acting nice to him but he could still turn and start lashing out against him. Giving a shake of his head, no he had nothing to tell this stranger, after all how could he understand that he was here because he felt nothing but shame when he stayed in the pack lands. It was nothing that the other male could do. Nor was Noah willing to spill his guts to a random stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yes. What? Had that been an answer? One of the male's peppered ears fell limp atop his skull, the embodiment of his confusion at the response. Yes. Was that a verification that he was blaming himself? An agreement not to, or a refusal to stop? Micah continued to stare, perplexed, awaiting the male's next actions, next works, next anything, and not much came. The Lykoi boy's stomach dropped and twisted when the stranger stumbled through his own name; it only occurred to him then how tragic a sight the submissive elder boy actually was, all rips and gaps and off-color colors wherever the yearling looked at him. His head dipped some. Ouch. Was that why Noah was so ... passive?

At this point, the second of the coyote's ears pulled back to meet the first, pinning against his skull. He dipped his head again non-threateningly and peered his gentle chocolate eyes up at the Valley man. "Umm," he stammered, eyes shifting away uncomfortably, "I'm not... gonna hurt you or anything. N-Not again, I mean, b-but the first was an accident, and..." He trailed off. A glance to his toes. "I don't even know you."

Though Micah found himself mildly curious how Noah had gotten himself in such a condition, he didn't dare ask. "Why were you staring at the water?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OC:3+

With a small twitch of his one ear the self loathing, self hating male was not sure what to do or say to the peppered hued male; Noah’s good eye used the water as a sort of mirror to be able to see the coyote male. Noah did not fear the coyote’s he had no reason to. His mother would have loved for him to hate them for no other reason than that she hated them also. Noah did not know all the reasons why she had hated them but the male knew that she did. Jefferson had let him know that his mother had up and left him when she should have been helping run a pack, and she left because he was not pure wolf, or even part dog, she left because he had coyote blood running though him. Noah could not understand how someone could hate for no other reason than to hate.

Noah shook his head, he didn’t fear this male. The silver Valley male knew that he hadn’t knocked him into the water on ill will feelings, it was a freak accident, but if Noah had been paying attention, maybe he wouldn’t have need in the water face first. ”I know…” The silver male whispered as if he was in deep thoughts. IT had seemed to answer most of the male’s questions, other than the one about the water. Noah wasn’t sure really what the water was for, he just hated know that his father was out there hurting wolves that did not deserve it. The silver male sighed as he shrugged his shoulders, in a way he wished that the grey and black male would just hurt him, slash into him beyond being able to save him life. Noah then wouldn’t have to deal with his father being a rapist, his father.

[/html]
[html]

Still the answers he received were few and far between, his questions hanging in the air still unanswered. The gray stranger did not perk up any, did not share in the peppered male's energy, and with a sigh Micah flicked his long ears back and stretched his legs unceremoniously, adding on a long yawn at its tail end.

"Well, I guess you really don't wanna talk," he shrugged, casting a sympathetic look on Noah. "I'm not gonna force ya, so... um, good luck, I guess..."

Cautiously, and perhaps a little more slowly than usual, Micah padded cautiously around the silver male, hoping he would be stopped, hoping Noah would change his mind. The coy was far too modest to force answers out of the male, and on the other hand, they had only just met. It was not that Micah didn't care, of course; it was more that there was not much more he could do when the stranger just refused to open up.

Wishing good luck was really the most he could do, and as he started away with his ears and tail low, he wished he could do more.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
It took me four days to write this up >,<

It was not that Noah did not enjoy the company of the speckled male; it was always nice to see someone new and some one that wasn’t consired about the matters that was pulling the pack down. Noah needed this vacation from the pack lands, he hoped that by being out here all alone he would be able to protect his pack members from his father, after all that had to be the reason that Lucifer was hurting all the females of his pack wasn’t it? The silver male’s shifted his one ear looking to the male that he had just met. He did not want to see him leaving yet, he secretly wanted someone to stick around and keep him company some one that did not know of his rapist father. Watching the male move away slowly Noah stood up, moving to where he last was able to see the male. The Sawtooth male was just not ready to be alone just yet. He knew being out in these lands could mean a lot of time spent being alone. ”Please…no.” the silver male did not want to be left alone, but he also didn’t want to talk about what was wrong with him, the male’s tail hung slightly between his legs, so maybe he looked like a beaten, and broken down dog but ever dog needs someone just to talk to.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

I SWEAR I REPLIED TO THIS, WTF :I

Even despite his anxiety and terror, Micah knew himself capable of irritation, and such a thing built eagrly in his chest. The coyote had bumped into this Noah entirely by accident, not with the intent of creating conversation; though he did not mind it, Micah knew himself to be horrible at providing it alone. His anxiety spiked when he was forced to speak non-stop, and that was exactly what he had been doing. Sure, whatever ailed Noah clearly deserved some level of compassion and sympathy — and he was quick to get it from Micah — but the Lykoi was not about to waste his time with a flip-flopping beaten-down dog.

As if he was capable of showing irritation only in the presence of one weaker than he — a rare occurance, to say the least — the salt-and-pepper boy sighed and furrowed his brows.

"Wh-why would I stay wh-when all you're gonna do is mope?" he said, his words hardly filled with intimidation, but rather frustration. "You've hardly said anything. I d-don't even know you, and y-you won't let me help you, so I'm leaving."

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]