with all the colors of the wind
[html]
WC: 548. This is set right along the edge of Berwick. Hope it's alright that I didn't pp him doing anything, I wanted to leave that up to you! Also, this thread could not be started without a SONG, damnit >:[

There was something truly magical about that summer day that had awoken Giselle with an early start. Nothing exceedingly special or glamorous was planned, but it was a happy day nonetheless, if not for the fact that no one was upset or angry at her. She was happy she had made amends with her tall friend, the knight-to-be, and had been able to find sleep and experience peaceful dreams. Nothing delighted her more than to see others shining with glee, and in return she emanated warmth and mirth like the sun.

It was already warm when she dressed and left the manor, and the moment she stepped into the sun she sighed contently. With her arms out, almost as if embracing the sky, she twirled in her yellow sundress, bright white and yellow flowers complimenting her loosely pinned-up, dark hair. The weasel weaved around her feet as she began her adventure north, her satchel of essentials tied about her waist, heavy with her frying pan tucked within her things.

Oh Tux, isn't today just a wonderful day to explore? She mused, and received a squeak of agreement from her companion as he climbed over rocks and spare logs along the sweet smelling earth. Giselle didn't know where she was being taken, but into the forests she walked, always keeping within sunlight's reach. Rays of dappled sun fell upon her as she walked through the trees, a bright smile on her face as she greeted small creatures she ran into.

Eventually, after several stops to pick assorted flowers or to marvel in nature's splendor, 'Elle and her animal companion came across a worn building, with earth's grasp upon it that let her know it had long since been abandoned. It did not seem like it belonged to a town, as the city of Halifax had, but as if a house were built in the middle of the forest. Oh! She exclaimed curiously, steadily approaching it to find more forest behind it. Shortly, other buildings had come into view, with the same old look as the first that the young woman spotted. Had this discovery been at night, Giselle was sure she would have turned and run home, but in broad daylight the old buildings were not at all terrifying.

Walking along the edge of an old bridge, crossing an orchard, powder blue orbs took in the buildings that the earth took over and transformed. The pale girl began to pick berries along the way, once she had deemed they weren't harmful, eating a few of the ripe red berries and holding handfuls once 'Elle had her fill. She hummed as she did all of this, before she found a song ripening and finally bursting out to the world.

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest~ o/`

Come taste the sunsweet berries of the eaaarrrrth. o/`

Come roll in all the riches all around you! o/`

And for once, never wonder what they're worthhh~ o/`

As she sang, she twirled around the large orchard she found herself in, face beaming and tilted towards the sky. Berries fell from her arms, and were swiftly caught by the chocolate stoat with a lick of his lips, though it mattered not to the young princess with a love for the world.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

No problem. ^^ Also this is crap.

...Singing?

Ears perking, the coyote pulled his finger from the spraycan's cap and glanced briefly over his shoulder. None fell in his brown-eyed gaze, yet the voice continued, now louder thanks to the silence of the paint can. Dressed in the best of his dingy paint clothes, the coyote straightened up and turned, all senses alert. Certainly one with such an innocent song could not be an actual threat, but Micah would take no chances — not that his nervous tremors would let him. Now that he knew another was in his presence, his hands had begun to shake. No point in finishing his graffiti if he could not even paint straight.

Turning, the male left the wall art behind, his supplies still dumped in their satchel along the wall. A Chaos star, one of the Lykoi brand, marked a block of the wall. "I will conquer" lay sprawled in beginning stages over its center.

Pulling the blue handkerchief down from his nose, the Immaginazione wandered through the buildings, still unrecognizing of the singer's identity yet increasingly charmed by the tune. Delighted yet intimidated, he hated to approach something of such innocence and beauty for fear he himself might corrupt it with his own ineptitude and uselessness, and yet still his legs moved and pulled him on. Who is singing? It's so pretty... Pausing between alleyways he found her, a picture of innocent and naivete, picking at berries. Feeling his jaw fall open as well as heat rising beneath the fur on his cheeks, the male released the spraypaint can by mistake; it clanged against the soil loudly, and in an embarrassed mess he scrambled to pick it up.

"O-O-Oh God," he mumbled to himself beneath his breath, then raised his hands up to her even from the distance and started backing away, body wracked with the sudden onset of terrified and anxious tremors. Why can't I do anything right?! "I-I-I'm so-so-sorry, I-I didn't mean to interrupt, I-I just, I-I just—" Get out of there! She's never going to like you, anyway! "I-I-I, um, I-I just heard the singing a-a-and thought it was re-really nice, s-so I... um..."

For a moment he paused and stared at her again, then just as quickly started back up with his anxiety. "I-I-I'm j-just gonna go n-now, I-I'm sorry..."

<style>
.rainsoundmooc {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.rainsoundmcred {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.rainsoundm p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rainsoundm b {color:#FAF85B; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.0em #FE0100; letter-spacing:.1px;}
.rainsoundm {font-family: 'Cousine', arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#707070; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.rainsoundminner{background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dmicah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:20px 0px 90px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 393 Bwahaha, I so knew Micah would be spray painting XD

The pale girl in the bright dress could be seen out in the open skipping to and fro, her dark hair waving behind her and dropping bright red berries everyplace. Had there been any large predator, Giselle would have made for an easy meal, but in her mind the stoat that leaped about her feet currently would protect her. He was her little brave knight.

But the delightful singing into the sweet air stopped abruptly, and her ears perked atop her head at the sound of something dropping. 'Elle couldn't help but gasp in response, initially, before taking a step back herself. Turning towards the sound, the young woman turned sharply, and lost her footing. Ahh! She yelped, falling backwards into the grass and the brush. Berries flew into the air, and then came down in a shower of red around her. A few would burst as they landed, and stained the young girl's ivory hands, already muddied with dirt.

Tux also squeaked with surprise, but stood between his caretaker and the dark stranger. In the commotion, the Dreamer girl caught stuttering phrases from the other male, and looked up to see the dark figure backing away. Giselle blinked, and still felt her heart skip a beat at the male's dark coloring - though she had met Savina and deemed her as caring, the color black still made the girl slightly nervous.

But the male before her didn't seem scary - he looked scared. Moving to get up, she brushed the loose berries and dirt off of her fur and her dress. Wh-what? Oh, no, please don't go! She cried, yet she made no move to move towards the male. Giselle did not mind company, but she was also unsure of why the male seemed so afraid. His clothes were practically rags, but were painted with an assortment of colors, both pure and mixed. It was intriguing, and the young woman wanted to know more.

A thought crossed her mind, and recalled the male mentioning something about her singing. Light, innocent blue eyes looked back at the trembling male, and gave a warm smile before taking a breath.

You think the only people who are peopleeeee~ o/`

Are the people who look and think like yoooouuuu. o/`

But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, o/`

You'll learn things you never knew, you never knewww o/`

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

You set it it up so well for him to be, haha. :p

It seemed the drop of the can had set off a string of chaotic events, the male's freakish anxiety the least of them; in a light and delicate gasp she toppled backward, berries released into the air like feeble fledglings and rained on and around her, ruined in their entirety. His nervous tremors only worsened and guilt strained his gut, the male clenching teeth tightly together and digging fingertips into the unyielding steel of the spraycan, wishing only to escape. He had already ruined her day enough just by being there; he needed to go, and now, before she could be upset with him, before he could make her day even worse—

As he had turned to run, her voice caught up with him once again, and instantaneously he froze and the can slipped from his fingers once again. Back to her, he remained still a long while before relaxing and straightening up some, turning confused and pathetic eyes to her as he turned back. Why is she singing? Was it supposed to comfort him?— not that it didn't, because she sang like all of heaven's angels, but Micah could never admit that. No, he would only make more trouble. Who wanted compliments from an idiot like him? They'd be more insulting than complimenting, coming from the mouth of someone so incredibly inept and useless...

The artist did not understand the lyrics, or if they were intended to have meaning for him, but he found himself mesmerized by her smile and voice that it simply did not matter. The boy could not bring himself to smile like she due to his anxiety, but unknown to him the anxious tremors calmed to a dull shake.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to bother you," he mumbled, looking at his hands as his fingers twitched and twiddled around each other in a nervous fidget. "I-I-I'm sorry about your berries, o-or if you're hurt... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He mumbled the apology a few times more, voice lowering gradually to a whisper. No amount of apologies were never enough for those whose lives he so clumsily entered and interrupted with his stupid, stupid idiocy...

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Micah = ADORABLE.

The ivory girl was unsure about the ways of this strange male, for she could see his violent tremors even at a distance. It only seemed to get worse after she fell, and when she picked herself up, and sang to him in hopes it would comfort and calm the boy. Giselle was not at all bothered by his presence, though it startled her at first, and dearly wished he would not turn and run so soon. She rather liked meeting new people, so long as they were not bad or wicked or, gods forbid, evil. A genuine smile was stitched across her face, as if it belonged there, with the sun shining upon her.

He began to speak again, shakily, and Giselle had to take a step closer in order to really catch the gist of what he was saying. Sparkling blue eyes looked down upon her companion, who only shrugged with his cheeks full of the berries that were dropped. Oh, you weren't bothering me, it's okay. She said with a voice as smooth as silk itself, cream dipped ears twitching. Your shirt is very colorful.. did you make it? 'Elle, attempting to change the subject, could not help but be interested at the boy's multicolored shirt. It didn't look like anything one could find lying around - it was as if it were made. Tentatively, she took yet another step towards the boy, and clasped her hands together and laid them comfortably in front of her, still standing. I'm Giselle, of Crimson Dreams. Her face was bright, and locks of hair came down to frame her face, looking curiously back at the young man.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

In a tragic sort of way, yes. I kind of feel bad I have so much fun playing him. I love these two together!

Questioned about his shirt, Micah blinked and lifted his arms, looking down at the black hoodie unzipped over the white tee on his shirt. Neither of them were their original color anymore, really; his spraypainting had left smears of color everywhere, not to mention wear and tear from a lack of a fleshed-out wardrobe. Once again heat filled his cheeks and he sunk both into his shoulders and behind his thick, white-streaked curls. "I-I-I'm, umm... I-I do spraypainting... i-it's not really neat. I-I was working on something over there when I heard you," he added, pointing distractedly over his shoulder and raising the can in the other hand. "I don't have many clothes..."

Given her name, the coyote managed a small smile, but his heart only pounded harder by the proximity she was in. He had a very large bubble, and while he was not exactly insulted for it to be invaded, it did lead to a great burst in anxiety for the poor, bumbling Lykoi. "I-I-I'm Mi-Mi-Micah," he stammered, extending a hand trembling so horribly one could hardly distinguish that it there for a handshake. No! What if it's sweaty?! He withdrew it just as quickly, and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "M-Micah Lykoi, Cer-Cer-Cercatori d'Arte."

Bowing his head out of embarrassment, lowered eyes noticed the weasel at her feet, watching it strangely and anxiously, body visibly tensing up as if ready to jump back should it get any closer. "Y-You have a ve-very nice voice," he added, eyes unmoving from the little Tux.

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
+5. Totally. But in the face of danger they'd probably both pass out XD. Oooh.. that almost gives me wicked ideas in my head.

The girl and the boy that stood there in the abandoned village seemed to come from two different worlds. One with their head in the clouds, and the other too afraid if they were to climb that high. Like yin and yang, both in color and in their style of dress. Giselle looked upon the boy with the messy locks of hair and timid position, and the dark haired girl's heart went out to the poor painted male. Her thoughts and expression changed dramatically when the boy stuttered out his response to her.

Painting! Giselle cheerfully clapped her hands together, squealing with surprise that even made Tux look up at her curiously. Painting! That sounds lovely! May we see it? Her excitement seemed to go a bit farther than another might act in public, but Giselle's emotions really knew no bounds as of yet. Without knowing of the anxiety that bubbled up within the boy, the pale princess stepped closer until they weren't much farther than an arm's length apart. You paint... with a metal can? 'Elle pointed at the can in his hand, unaware of what it could do. To her, painting was always done with a brush. So how could such wonderful work be created out of an ordinary container?

The topic changed yet again, however, when the salt and pepper male made a motion as if to shake hands, but then quickly thought better of it. Powder blue eyes looked on curiously, a bit put-off, smiling when he gave his name at first. It grew wider, however, when the name of the pack he belonged to became familiar to the girl with flowers in her hair. Oh, yes, I know of it~! Her voice was bubbly, unaware of the chocolate stoat's cautious approach towards her feet. I met someone from there, and he was just lovely, she explained, unable to use any other word but to describe friendly acquaintances. His name was Slade, do you know him?

The Dreamer girl kept on watching the boy curiously, having a lot to say to the bumbling boy. Her face brightened when Micah complimented her, and it could easily be said that 'Elle had forgotten about the berries she picked, or what she had even set out to do that day. Well thank you~, she said sincerely, though the boy seemed to grow even more cautious of her companion that approached.

Following his gaze, Tux squeaked up at Giselle as he rose to stand on two legs, as if to show that he was very well present among the group. He would not be easily forgotten, not if he could help it. Giselle's face softened, and the ivory girl looked evidently apologetic towards the animal and bent to pick him up, her finger nuzzling under his chin. And this little fellow is Tux, my dear friend. In response, he spoke so his caretaker could understand, but what would only come out in the open as more squeals and high pitched noises. 'And don't you forget it!' He would say, turning his face away in a display of mock dislike, which only made the girl in the sundress giggle.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

Micah is derp. Cute derp.

He struggled to keep up with her optimism and energy, the male too distracted by her constant proximity and genuine smile. Why wasn't she bothered to be with him? Wasn't his presence taxing on her? How could she manage to keep smiling so sweetly, as if nothing was wrong with the world, as if there were no murderers or rapists or as if creatures like his father didn't exist? How could she be so happy standing there, with him, the complete fool unable to even manage his way through simple conversation? The boy tried his utmost not to let himself fall enraptured by her beauty and energy, and at every opportunity forced his gaze to his fidgeting fingers or to the ground, during which his body shook with nervous tremors and he wracked his mind trying to piece together words to make sentences that wouldn't quite make him sound so stupid.

"N-No!" he gasped, raising and shaking his hands, now trembling with obvious trepidation due to the sudden spike in anxiety. "I-I-I mean, m-my art isn't re-really good, a-a-and I didn't finish it a-anyway, so, um, I..." She peered at his spray paint can and queried about it, at which he breathed a sudden sigh of relief at the slight change in subject and nodded. "I-It's spray paint, m-ma'am. Th-they're really hard to find, b-but I don't really like regular paints and c-canvases and stuff..." A shallow shrug. I must sound so silly... she must hate me...

"I know Slade, k-kind of," he commented on the name. Slade had been the one Skye had tried to force into his company during a gathering of sorts due to their commonalities in interests, but the two hadn't been able to hit it off. There hadn't really been any words exchanged between the two. He said nothing more on the subject, and only smiled weakly and awkwardly when the weasel was brought up closer into their midst. The boy was not quite sure what to make of it — a beautiful girl with a weasel companion, of all animals — but he certainly didn't want to touch the thing, for fear of fleas, or lice, or he could have rabies, or...

"I-I'm sorry," the boy said suddenly, bowing his head and allowing his long, twirling and winding curls to fall before his eyes. "I-I-I'm not re-really good at m-meeting people... I-I'm not really good at anything... s-so it's okay if you w-want to go, y-you don't have to pretend to be interested i-in me or anything... I-It's okay... I'm sorry..."

<style>
.micah1 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... cah4-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:15px;padding-bottom:30px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;}
.micah1 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.micah1 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.micah1 .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.micah1 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.micah1 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 533. I could not help myself XD. You see what happens Larry!

It was the ivory girl's turn to be taken by surprise, by the sudden negative response that the salt and pepper male, which made her draw back and blink wildly. Her eyes narrowed slightly, somewhat disappointed by his reaction. 'Elle cleared her throat, trying to act calm in hopes it would calm him as well, and reached out to place a hand tentatively on his arm, the touch as light as a feather, for a brief moment. It's alright, I'm sure it's lovely, she said with a smile in assurance, drawing her hand back as quickly as it had drifted towards him. Soft eyes gazed down at the metal can, and furrowed her brows in concentration. Spray paint, she repeated, still trying to grasp the concept, but it seemed to produce the same colors as paint, that which stained his clothing.

Her eyes brightened and her ears perked up slightly as the boy seemed to recognize the quiet coyote she met in the forest. She knew he was a writer of sorts, his words his own art, whereas Micah could paint the story. Giselle pondered for a moment, biting her lip, before looking at the curly-haired artist again. Have you both ever written a story together? He has the words, and you could paint the pictures. Oh I'm sure it'd be a wonderful masterpiece~! The idea somehow excited the young woman to see it all come together, entranced by the whole idea, but the springy attitude soon turned gray.

Tux perched upon her shoulders, leaving Giselle's hands empty. She watched with a certain concern, and worry, as the dark colored male shrunk back, as if trying to become one with the shadows that were behind him. The sunlight basked upon her form, but 'Elle suddenly could not feel its warmth. Micah began to stutter another apology, and she was ready to forgive him at first - meeting strangers was not always easy for others. However, the last part of his bumbling words made her place her fingers to her lips, and the girl's eyes fogged over. Was he.. not wanting her there? You.. you don't want me around anymore?

It was easy for the young princess to fall into the same emotions as others did, like a mirror. She blinked, trying to push back the sadness that was beginning to swim in her sky-colored eyes. In a confusion Giselle could not comprehend, she felt her insides begin to tremble. Have I.. have I done something wrong? Suddenly, the young girl had thought it was her fault to the young man's nerves, and 'Elle slowly convinced herself that it was her fault. I-I'm sorry, I've caused you trouble.. Her own gaze lowered, never able to hide her own emotions, and the girl in the bright dress took a step back. I only.. wanted to see your art. I'm very sorry to have upset you. Her voice cracked, and a single tear escaped. The girl shook her head, bringing a curtain of hair around to one side of her face. The innocent girl's heart felt a certain pain throb through it, and Giselle thought there was something wrong with her to have caused anyone discomfort.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

Can we never stop threading with these two? Please? ;_; I love this thread.

She touched his arm, and at that slightest touch his heart melted as if her fingers could reach it as well. A weakness striking his knees, the boy turned chocolate eyes elsewhere, honored yet confused still by her reassurance and earnest understanding and encouragement even despite his rampant modesty (or was it just self-deprecating foolishness, really?). Giselle didn't seem to fully understand the mechanics of the spray paint bottle — he wondered if he might impress her should he swing his arm a few times and dance colors upon a stray wall, and momentarily his chest fluttered at the thought — but the coyote chose not to go into details, lest he interest her further in his horrible artwork and bring her to request to see it more demandingly. He hated to disappoint, after all, and potentially ruin what little friendship he had forged with her, all because what he saw as a slight talent was in actuality, a monstrous hobby none could appreciate but he... though, it probably was the truth...

"No," he mumbled, searching for images of Slade's face in his banks of memories. None came to mind; the two had not even seen each other since that initial meeting. Inevitable, really, since both struggled with shyness and were just as unlikely to go out of their way to see or speak with one another. Most conversations with Micah started just as it had with Giselle — accidental, with the Lykoi boy flustered and mumbling apologies, and the stranger pointing excessive sympathies in his direction that he could only apologize more and more for. "I-I haven't really seen him. I-I-I don't think he likes me." Not that I blame him... nobody should.

His idiocy only turned the conversation sour, and when her face paled and hesitance and fog clouded her eyes, the salt-and-pepper Lykoi dropped his jaw and gaped in horror. What have I done?! Oh God, oh damn, God, I messed up, no... "N-No, I-I, i-i-it's not that, I-I just, I-I-I—" Wracked with spiking anxiety, he set immediately to bopping himself in the forehead with a fist, eyes shut tight as he mumbled "stupid, stupid, stupid" again and again beneath his breath.

Between taps, the strained boy managed a few choked words: "I-I just really like you," he blurted between 'stupids,' "I-I-I just don't want you to find reason to hate me. I w-won't blame you if you d-do. It's okay... I-I'd hate me too, f-for saying stupid st-stuff like that and this and... stupid, stupid, stupid..."

<style>
.rainsoundmooc {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.rainsoundmcred {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.rainsoundm p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rainsoundm b {color:#FAF85B; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.0em #FE0100; letter-spacing:.1px;}
.rainsoundm {font-family: 'Cousine', arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#707070; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.rainsoundminner{background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dmicah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:20px 0px 90px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 589. Gosh I know! xD. I woke up this morning thinking "I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION" and immediately linked that to this thread. Let me know if the slight pp here is not okay with you and I'll change it.

It was obvious to anyone that the naive girl had not seen the boy's symptoms of illness - to her it was just a boy who mumbled, babbled, and stuttered through every spoken word. And now, as she backed away from the salt and peppered male, Giselle wondered if she should have turned and left. She could not hide the fact that tears were slowly watering up the pale blues on her face, and the dark haired girl was too stunned with emotion to react fast enough.

The stoat draped across her shoulders looked in between the two, and had interpreted that the stranger before them had upset his pale caretaker. His paws slightly dug into the shoulders of the girl in the sundress, about to leap into action and take matters into his own paws, until 'Elle stiffened at the boy's next reaction. It appeared as if he had seen a ghost, and for a moment the young woman wanted to look over her shoulder to assure herself nothing was there. Then he began to hit himself, to which Giselle gasped sharply and moved backwards and sideways, a hand to her lips. Oh! She exclaimed, the tears that were welling up diminishing, replaced with wide-eyed surprise.

She knew there were different wolves in the lands, but no one quite like the male with the red-bridged nose. He stood there and seemed to regret the words he stuttered earlier, but was making an extreme effort to punish himself. Oh no, please.. She began, before Micah sputtered out his reasoning. Giselle's sadness was now long gone, allowing Tux to relax, and the surprise on her pure colored features melted into content, flowing into the emotion like a gentle wave upon white sands. The naivety of the innocent girl made her look past the boy's real confession, and Giselle saw it as a forgiveness between new-found friends.

It's alright, Micah, she said with a voice as sweet and soothing as milk. Her eyes roamed over his shoulder, and to the scattered buildings behind him, where he had come from before their encounter. I'd be delighted to see you work, though, she said as she clasped her hands together and let them hang down, resting just below her belly. I.. I can make you some new clothes, in exchange for the trouble. The girl's tone was bubbly, an offer to see the young man's work despite his harsh self criticism, knowing the boy had earlier made a point about his shaggy clothes. Giselle didn't stand there long awaiting an answer, however, for she nearly expected him to take the offer.

Swiftly, a gust of wind blew towards the pair, pushing her mahogany hair forward and around her shoulders. With a smile and light, careful movements, the Dreamer gently girl grabbed for the male's free hand in a friendly gesture. And, moving along with the wind, she began to move forward with the current, pulling him along. A hum began to bubble up in her throat again, her fingers lightly grasping his wrist, searching for any sign of a painting. You can paint with all the colors of the winnnnnd~ o/` She sang out, letting go of the boy and letting her arm trail back down to her side. Her eyes rested on the wall with a strange star upon it and the start of a phrase, left unfinished. Is this one yours? Her inquiry came with a hint of wonder at the image, wondering what it all meant upon the old wall.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]