[M] one more medicated peaceful moment
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

sahip olmaya değecek hiçbir şey
kolay elde edilemez

Word Count → 396 :: Sorry for the wait and crap post!

On the coastal area between Halifax and the western packs stretched a run-down road that led to a run-down gas station. It was a nice place for a break, taking shelter behind the counter and sleeping the day away, while the cat hunted among the aisles crowded with mice nibbling on the remains of food. It wasn't until the evening that he woke, sitting up and yawning, before he clambered back over the counter and stared out at the gas pumps. The sun was hovering just on the treeline, balancing on the outline of leaves and glowing a deep yellow, and he knew it would be hard to fall back asleep come sunset.

Wils? The Turkish man yawned, rubbing his jaw, and looked over his shoulder. Hey, Wilson, you still around?

The tomcat slunk out from around a stand of assorted sandwiches -- or what had been sandwiches before time had claimed them. Wrinkling his pink nose at the scent, he glanced to his companion. Actually, I found a back room -- I want to check it out. He grinned suddenly, a purr bursting from his narrow chest. Can I trust you to behave while I'm gone?

The luperci shook his head. You just gave me permission to misbehave, he replied, deadpan, and his friend smirked before turning and darting off toward the hidden room. Watching him leave, he decided he might as well rummage through the place and grab what he could. The cigarettes he'd slept next to would be good for trade or simply a quick smoke, and there were bottles of beer (which would no-doubt be disgusting, but he wasn't going to drink them, so he didn't care). He moved sluggishly through the gas station for about a half hour, collecting what was small enough to fit in his satchel, then stepped out into the open air. Blinking against the sunlight, he made his way to a rusted orange pickup truck and yanked the door open.

There wasn't anything special on the seats, but he opened the glove box for a very unexpected treat. He grinned crookedly, pulling the bag out. Scavenging everything else he needed from hidden compartments in the truck, he fashioned a joint clumsily then stepped up into the bed of the truck, reclining to have his first smoke in a few months.

<style>
.snakebottle-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.snakebottle .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Special Elite'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px;}
.snakebottle {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align: left; margin:0 25px;}
.snakebottle p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.snakebottle p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.snakebottle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.snakebottle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.snakebottle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.snakebottle b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.snakebottle b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.snakebottle b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC blah would go here

He had left his boy with Rosie, the packs pupsitter. He wanted to get away, to take a break from the pack, from the stress of being a single father once again. He loved the pack, and he wouldn't abandon them, he just wanted to get away, to take a little break. He didn't wander too far, didn't wander too close to where he had met Liam. He glanced down to where Sheba was following, the calico colored female being in heat. She would vanish into a building and then reappear later, rubbing against his ankles and purring, then repeating her disappearing act later.

Largely, he ignored her. He was mostly wandering aimlessly. That was, until a sweet smelling yet acrid smoke came to him. He blinked, coming back to his surroundings. A gas station, the canopy leaning, was rusting on the end of the road he was walking on. His nose twitched, taking on another tentative sniff of the unusual smell. He could see a canine lounging in the bed of an orange rusted truck. His hands in the pockets of his jeans, the strangely enticing smoke drawing him closer, the pale furred male paused close enough to talk, far enough away to not be a threat. "May I ask what that smell is?"

His black nose twitched curiously, drawing in another delicate whiff of the strange smoke.

Image courtesy of Compound Eye@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_TalDr1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_TalDr1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_TalDr1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a3aab7; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_TalDr1 {background-color:#11191c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4b4a; line-height:16px; width:487px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6952/tal ... iannon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_TalDr1-border {width:489px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
sahip olmaya değecek hiçbir şey
kolay elde edilemez

Word Count → 386 :: lololol never had weed so i have noooo idea what i'm doing

It really has been a long time, Levent thought, leaning back in the truck bed and sighing contentedly. It had been a long time since he’d done a lot of things, really. Since he crossed over the ocean, much of his old life had been shut away from him, and he hardly had time to collect the broken pieces while trying to find a pack and find food and find an answer.

But he didn’t care, even as the thought came to mind. Blowing smoke from his nostrils like a dragon, he laughed easily and sank lower, barely propped up. When he finally went too far and slipped on his back, bashing his head against the truck bed, he yelped then started laughing, rolling over and sitting up straight again. There had to be more cool shit in the truck, or the other vehicles parked around, if he cared to look. Maybe he could get Wilson high with him; the tom was so tense most of the time.

Entertaining ideas of harassing the cat, he giggled again and let one arm hang over the side of the truck, taking one more hit. The colors of the sky were shifting again, and he watched them with a feeling close to euphoria, purring. This was why he never wanted to die; he wanted to always see sunsets. They were beautiful, and there were more colors than he’d seen last time, and he wanted to be on those pink clouds for a better view.

Güzelsin, the wolf told the heavens, but through the smoke he thought he caught another scent. He turned at the sound of a question, blinking a few times and smiling affectionately at the white luperci who’d appeared. There was a cat, too, only their colors were all swapped, the browns on the cat and the white on the wolf, and the cat was a lady, too.

İyi akşamlar, bayan, Levent hailed the cat, and looked at the luperci curiously. Oh, this? This is uh, kenevir. Yeah, I don’t know your word. Or, I forgot. I probably knew it.

He hummed and looked the male over again, his gaze appreciative. Sooo what brings you over here, dove? He paused, then held the joint out. Want some? I’m liable to go insane if I sit here alone.

<style>
.snakebottle-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.snakebottle .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Special Elite'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px;}
.snakebottle {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align: left; margin:0 25px;}
.snakebottle p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.snakebottle p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.snakebottle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.snakebottle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.snakebottle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.snakebottle b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.snakebottle b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.snakebottle b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>

[/html]