mağaralarda yatan şey
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL
i tried running away from me, convince me that i've grown

but i can't change so unnaturally, demons they follow me

convinced that i have grown, but found out all my reasons for insanity

They would hit one last stop before Halifax: a pack territory that sprawled over the mountains. If the rumors were correct, all the wolves lived in caves together—which put Wilson in the mind of pale, weak-eyed mutants that never saw daylight. Even with his companion reassuring him that they came outside too, the cat was less than pleased and seemed adamant that Levent would not find anything useful in Anathema. “Let’s just go to the bloody city and get it over with,” the tom suggested, even as the merchant approached the border from the beach.

On a colder or darker day, the wolf might have agreed with him and hightailed it away from the ocean. As it was, he kept his eyes turned away from the shore as he walked along the grass and rocks toward the territory boundary. “After this,” he insisted quietly. “I want to visit all the packs.” And he truly meant to. He would have gone to the peaceful mountain pack if their borders hadn’t appeared to evaporate. That puzzled him, but he ignored it and decided that it was so weak that it hadn’t been able to handle itself.

Buraya bakın,” Levent continued. “If they live in the caves, there shouldn’t be many in this section. Fewer albino monstrosities to contend with.” He tried to keep the exasperation out of his voice and gestured dismissively for the cat to either run off or come to his side. After flattening his ears, Wilson chose the latter, although he remained tense as he stood with his companion. The man inhaled deeply then strutted toward the border, pausing and letting out a call for anyone to greet him.

for amy

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Delevch {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/LDhEc.gif') repeat; width:80%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #fff;}
.Delevch .Title {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#6e8e5d; font-family: 'Metamorphous';}
.Delevch .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:verdana; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px double #fff; background:#c5c5c5; color:#272727; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Delevch .Input b {color:#394930; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
.Delevch .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
.Delevch .Input w {color:#fff; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC note: the term 'friend' is being used very loosely.

The sea was such a soothing sight. Watching the waves crash against the cliff, a deadly merciless power that killed without differentiating between right and wrong. It was an absolute beauty, really. Amy stood near the edge, admiring the strength that it held. Raoth was a short distance back, chained to the house after he tried to kill her by clubbing her with a bat. Said bat had been turned and used against Raoth, a clear lesson on who was in charge.

Her ears pricked as a call ran out. Someone unfamiliar with the pack, but definitely familiar to her. Tail wagging Amy turned away and walked over to the borders. She was looking forwards to seeing her friend again. A deep booming howl sounded from the dog, assuring him that he'd been heard and she was on her way. Stopping briefly at the cottage Amy grabbed some cheese that she'd managed to get her hands on before continuing over. Levent. How is the world treating you?

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL

A howl struck the air like thunder, and Levent pricked his ears. Slowly, his lips grew tight as he turned his head in the direction of the cry. He hadn’t expected to find the blonde dog here, not when she was so much a loner. What moral pack would take her in and fuel her profession? Or perhaps she was playing them; he didn’t know, but a million theories raced through his mind as he stood waiting at the border. Each was wildly different from the next, and few were plausible or simple. As much time as it seemed like they spent together, he did not know the woman at all.

The Turkish man smiled colorfully and dipped his body in an elaborate bow, not serious at all but somehow too silly to be mocking; if anything, he was mocking himself with the flamboyant ritual. “Like a sultan,” he answered her loudly, grinning as he rose from his bow. It was not quite true, as he’d yet to find any true gem in this wilderness, but it was only a matter of time. Until then, he could not complain about the treatment he’d gotten here.

He decided to get to the chase, ignoring the cat pressed against his leg. “And you? How is this pack treating you?”

<style type="text/css">
.Delevch {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/LDhEc.gif') repeat; width:80%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #fff;}
.Delevch .Title {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#6e8e5d; font-family: 'Metamorphous';}
.Delevch .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:verdana; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px double #fff; background:#c5c5c5; color:#272727; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Delevch .Input b {color:#394930; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
.Delevch .Input w {color:#fff; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC just found this again XD sorry

The exaggerated manner in which he bowed brought her lips to twitch with laughter. There was an actual grace in the bow, as amusing as it was. She knew better than to take it as a respectful gesture towards her, as Amy had established from the first moment they'd met that she wouldn't be accepting of such things from him. Shaking her head she split the cheese she had, holding it out for Levent to take part in. Amy doubted the land was treating him as such, the land holding plenty of wealth, but all of it untapped.

The confusion in his words were clear. He didn't seem to understand this at all. Shaking her head Amy indicated towards the land behind her. They give me protection and leave me alone. That's all I wish for. They stay out of my way, and in exchange I give them the information I collect. The reason why she'd needed protection remained unspoken, choosing to avoid it. Do come in. I can give you a tour.

<style>
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL

The male took the half of cheese offered to him, nibbling lightly on it and enjoying the delicacy; even if it wasn’t amazing compared to the richer stuff back overseas, it was rare enough of a treat in this northern land ruled by meat and fangs. Really, there wasn’t anything special here yet other than a different experience than Eurasia. Even that was bland, although he was working harder at changing all that. After his trip to the city for what riches still lay behind, he would start laying down his roots even more and prosper.

Amy explained her benefit from living in the pack, and understanding softened his features. He really didn’t see the blonde merchant as one to obey leadership or even cooperate with equals (besides him, although who knew how she really saw him). However, the cold way she spoke of her pack suited the malice he knew existed behind her pretty face.

Levent nodded at her offer then glanced down at the cat. Even though the tom had been mewling about evil cave-monsters, it was obvious what he really feared. However, Wilson meowed quietly that he’d come too, and Lev simply collected him up in his arms like normal as he stepped into the territory.

“Would they let you have me here?” he asked. He had no doubt that she’d spit on them if they said no to this, but all he wanted was an indication of whether he’d have to run for his life should a patrol come across them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Amy watched Levent gaze to the cat, almost searching for permission in a way. Amy doubted that he would have turned down the offer anyways, but it was intriguing to see that happen. She had highly enjoyed the celebratory night they'd spent together, as harsh as it was, but it looked like such a thing was unlikely to happen again. Not unless she managed to separate him from the cat, a creature quickly turning into a pest, silently judging them both.

Of course. Amy smiled at Levent reassuringly, one showing far too many teeth for someone's comfort. Pleased with his presence she made her way back towards her cottage. Her home would be the first place she'd show him. After that, a tour of the caverns would do well enough. Most of the pack members live in the caves, but there's a lovely cottage out here I stay in. A temple as well, suitingly dark.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL

The smile was less than reassuring, but Levent took in her confidence and managed to build some of his own as he walked into claimed territory. His companion, meanwhile, was vigilant enough for the both of them, stretching his neck up and parting his jaws to drink in the scent of the air.

He pricked his ears when she spoke of the caves, about to ask sarcastically if they lived with underworld monsters as well, but he held his tongue. It was strange for wolves to all gather in such quarters, even though he recognized the charm of snoozing in an old abandoned den out in the woods. As social and touch-oriented as the male was, he knew he’d go insane to be among so many for so long—which was perhaps why Amy chose to live in a cottage instead. It seemed more to his taste, anyway.

“A temple,” Levent echoed when she brought it up, and his eyes gleamed blue. “I’d love to see it; does anyone use it?” He would love to see if it held any clue as to what he was after, but even if not, a handful of ceremonial herbs slipped up a sleeve would be better than nothing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Her tail swayed as she moved with confidence over the land, ignoring the slight ruckus the crows had stirred up. They always made a racket when she passed by, something she had grown used to. There weren't even as many members coming to investigate the noise anymore, recognizing her from the description the crows would repeatedly give of the 'intruder'. Glancing behind her she smiled, listening to the hunger in Levent's words.

He was searching for something that didn't exist. Amy knew it, but she didn't discourage him. As long as he thought he could succeed Amy could manipulate him with false hints. I have used it. To be more specific, she tried to murder her pups in there. The blasted things had survived though, and she'd been forced to resort to other means. There's plenty in there for one who knows what they're looking for. Changing direction Amy strode toward the temple, full of artifacts that held worth for the right buyer.

<style>
</style>
[/html]