Salsola & Inferni Conflict
[html]
Inferni & Salsola Conflict

Check out either the Inferni Thread or the Salsola Thread first, please!

This thread is for BOTH Salsola and Inferni -- members of both packs may reply here. Smile

Important Links

Inferni Thread ·
Salsola Thread ·
Boreas Wiki ·
Boreas Website

Further Information

As mentioned, the plot website explains the goals and timeline of this plot in detail. This thread will be updated as things progress; our intention is to keep things orderly and moving along for the duration of this plot. PLEASE look over the website carefully; most of you questions should be answered there.

If you have an idea for a thread related to this plot, please respond here, or send a PM to Sie and Mel (copy the PM to both of us, please) along with your proposal.

CURRENT EVENTS

For threads where an NPC death has been designated, the killer/death is listed with an asterisk (*). Thread leaders (starters) are listed in italics.

NOTE: The timeline of these events has been delayed somewhat from the initial website plan. Please plot accordingly. o:

• Alliance (28 April) THREAD

A group of three Salsola canines head to Inferni to discuss the attacks. A group of three Inferni coyotes return to Salsola with the original trio and the packs exchange information.
    • (OPEN): Siv, Imhotep, Itachi
    • (OPEN): Ezekiel, Emmanuelle, Sparrow
  • Scouts (29 April)

Various groups, consisting of both Inferni and Salsola canines in each group, scour parts of the Northern Territories for signs of the trail; one group picks it up and discovers the camp. They note its location and reconvene.
    • (OPEN): Draugr, Denver, Ataxia, Foxglove, Alessandra, more?
    • (OPEN): Vesper, Max, Zana, more?
      • GROUP ONE -- IF: Vesper, Zana; SL: Draugr, Foxglove -- THREAD
      • GROUP TWO -- IF: Max, Ithiel; SL: Denver, Alessandra -- THREAD
      • GROUP THREE -- IF: Sparrow; SL: Ataxia
  • Sacking the Camp (1 May)

Inferni and Salsola converge on the camp and destroy the everything! The majority of wolves in the camp die; only Sindri and Emilie manage to escape, slipping away as the attack begins.
    • BOREAS: Henrik, Saule, Kaj, Ragna, Romana, Jonas, Louis, Piet, Maaike, Karel
    • (OPEN): One, two, three, more?!
    • (OPEN): One, two, three, more?!
      • GROUP ONE -- Ezekiel and Sirius vs. Henrik
      • GROUP TWO -- Myrika and Vesper* vs. Saule (Vesper)
      • GROUP THREE -- Zana*, Wraith*, Emmanuelle* vs Ragna (Zana), Kaj (Wraith), Romana (Emmanuelle)
      • GROUP FOUR -- Alessandra, Foxglove, Denver vs Jonas
      • GROUP FIVE -- Vesper, Sparrow, and Ataxia vs Louis
      • GROUP SIX -- Alma*, Draugr, Ithiel (NPC?) vs Karel (Alma) and Piet
      • GROUP SEVEN -- Max*, Salvia (NPC) vs Maaike (Max)

* INDICATES KILLER, SUBMIT A FORM TO BE APPROVED FOR KILLING A BOREASE WOLF! o:

Help Us Out!

You can start a thread in some cases -- see thread starting for further information. When you start a thread, let us know by replying here (or in the Inferni Conflict thread, if your thread is more relevant to Inferni).

Want to help us out even more? Big Grin Add your threads to the Boreas Conflict Wiki. If you have interaction with a particular Boreas character, edit it into that character's Wiki page. :3

[/html]
Sticking Draugr in scouts thread on SL side~
Vesper for Inferni scouts!
Denver will scout as well. :]
Siv + Zeke for the alliance, Max for IF scouting.
Updatatatatadeded.
Zana for scouting.. since Salsola would kill her if she appeared.. XD

Can Timori go along NPC with an Inferni member to the alliance meeting so he can learn more?

I can start the Inferni scouting thread if others are short on time as well..
Ataxia for scouting, maybe?
Foxglove for the alliance thread?

Or scouting, lol. She was a scout, durr. I forgot that. >_>;
Emma with Zeke with the Alliance please! Big Grin Also I will TOTES be down for sacking the camp when the it's open.
Add Imhotep anywhere because I'm getting my butt in gear with him.
Ohohoh, I'm hope I'm not late to this. O:
I was a-wonderin' if Sparrow could be stuck with the Alliance thread, since it could perhaps be used in helping her getting the Orator co-rank in IF, or at least help her get interested in the job.~
@Shannon: Up to the IF participants on your side! If someone is willing to control Timori, I don't particularly mind. 8B

Also, though, I do not know if this will hurt your participation in those scouting threads (same could be said for Vesper, I guess, since she participated in Sequoia raids on Salsola?): "Various groups, consisting of both Inferni and Salsola canines in each group, scour parts of the Northern Territories for signs of the trail." :C
Vesper was part of the Sequoia strike, yes.

She only involved herself directly in combat with Larkspur, however, as well as the thing with Eris obviously. However, because she was disguised the whole time (at least muddied-up and her scent covered), and since she only rushed in and out of the main battle pretty quickly (where everyone was busy with other targets), I don't think that anyone would recognize her besides Eris? I hope that's realistic enough! c:
It's all good, anyway, because Eris is all, non-paticipatory, not helping, and is all IFASFJKSLFJSDF because Lark ded. No reason why she would recognize Ves, imo! She didn't know Zana, though, I don't think? so I can't really speak for that. XD
Is there a spot for Itachi in first thread/Alliance? 8)))) would be so awesome to have Itachi see Ezekiel!
Done. Will almost surely throw Eris into the alliance as well, if Alaine is not interested/too busy. SL leadership needs representation or something. <_<
Zana dyed her fur for the invasion and changed her scent by rolling in some stank stuff... but her size is a problem...

unless someone assumed she was related. Sirius and Silv both know her.. though Silv knows her by how she really appears, not for her look she passed.

She would go scouting if it was those who didn't know her.. or weren't part of the attack.. if that's possible..
Less can be apart of the scouting.
Updated. 8B