[m] we've been rambling all the night
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain drug usage and graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Stress was not something that the Turkish merchant was unfamiliar with, and in most cases a little stress helped his performance. He was used to deadlines and conflicts while trading on the road, requiring a quick tongue and quicker feet to get him where he needed to be. He was used to being busy, and his first few lax months in Nova Scotia hadn’t taken that edge away from him. In a way, it felt good to be constantly doing something now that he’d gotten integrated into Cercatori d’Arte, having helped with the voyage and its aftermath, not to mention the upcoming birth of his puppies.

My puppies, Levent Kartal thought in wonderment, for the umpteenth time. Benim çocuklarım. He was still in shock about it, still didn’t know what to do other than prepare for the physical things: toys, floor space, puppy-proofing. In short, he was prepared for just about everything but what he really needed to focus on, which included his relationship with Hotaru and the fact that he was going to be a father, their father, and he would have to figure out sometime what kind of father he would be.

“Ben burada olsaydın, Baba,” he murmured, watching the smoke coil from the joint between his fingers and leaning back against the fallen log. His satchel sat plainly next to him, as did two of his throwing knives, just to deter anyone who thought they could snag his goods—not that there was much to steal off him right now. Everything he cared about was back in d’Arte.

All he could do right now was try to relax, take a small break from his stress, and let his worries float away like smoke.

<style type="text/css">
.redrulev b {color:#57626b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.redrulev w {font-weight:bold; color:#f0cc92; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.redrulev p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.redrulev {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1a0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QuCxn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#513838; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Rain had drank himself to a stupor. The amber liquid wasn't hard to find. He was happy to lose himself to the world and staggered into a clearing. "My he...hearts be...ean str...ruck by cu...cupid...I dis...disdain all gli.....gltering gol...there...console me....bold," he slurred before tripping over something. He fell to the ground and lay where he fell. He rolled onto his back and whined. "I...just....wan...want lo...love," he mumbled and took another swig of the whiskey he happened to keep a hold of when he fell.

He didn't even know where he was let alone what he tripped over. "Was ha----be ich da--rü--ber stt--ol---pern. Ich liebe dich," he stuttered in German. Who could love someone like him? Samantha had at one point but now.... All he had was Lux and even she seemed to be distant lately. Every since they went to Inferni and she questioned about her appearance. He was just so lost and in his drunken state, vulnerable.
[html]

I remember when I knew German... ;__; I forgot EVERYTHING.

All his worries were melting away, and Levent reminded himself that he might need to trade for more of this stuff soon. He was a casual enough user, sober most of the time, but times like this (especially when Wilson wasn’t babysitting him) were improved by a bit of cannabis. Even as his stress reduced, he became more aware of tiny sensations: the texture of the bark against his back, the feel of the grass under his cream toes, the scents on the wind and the sound of a lone cricket chirping up a storm nearby. He smiled and closed his eyes, losing himself as much as he ever dared losing himself, his free hand still lingering near the throwing knives set pointedly beside him.

The sound of a thump brought him out of his dreamlike state, and he frowned as he stood up, brushing bits of bark and grass off his pants. He stuffed the joint in his mouth and, with a last semi-anxious glance at his belongings and the snatching of a knife, walked toward the sound.

To his shock, a whitish wolf was sprawled out on the ground, stammering something in a foreign tongue. He recognized it as German, and he frowned slightly as he came a bit closer. The scent of the alcohol struck him like a punch in the face, sending him staggering backwards, but he tried to ignore his crawling flesh before he made a concerned grab at the arm of the intoxicated luperci.

“Herr?” Levent called, trying to remember the very few phrases in German he remembered. Butchering the pronunciation, he inquired, “Sind Sie…okay?” He gave the arm another gentle tug, giving up in German and continuing in English. “You still conscious?”

<style type="text/css">
.redrulev w {font-weight:bold; color:#f0cc92; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.redrulev {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1a0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QuCxn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#513838; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Rain felt a tug on his arm and words came in and out. "Good ya. Come to cuddle with me?" he questioned and gave the male a gentle tug. "Come down here with me. I don't want to be alone anymore," he stated and attempted to sit up while taking another swig from the bottle. "Your so handsome... where have you been hiding," he asked rubbing against this stranger. He was so far gone that he would do anything to feel right now.

He smiled and tugged again. He was having impure thoughts and could feel himself rising. Why did he have to feel so lonely. The male in front of him was looking mighty fine at the moment and he wanted him. "Come to play with me?" he crooned and smiled trying to pull the male down.
[html]

+341

The wolf began to talk, and Levent was glad that he didn’t have an unconscious drunk on his hands. He had mixed feelings on alcohol, but he did understand his feline friend’s concerns about how vulnerable it made a luperci in the wild. And, he felt somewhat obligated to stick around and help this guy until he sobered up, although he didn’t know why. Maybe being in a pack where everyone helped each other out and were goodie-goodie had turned him into a nice guy. It was laughable, considering what he was prepared to do to get his lot in life, but it wasn’t like he was “evil” all the time either. He was simply a neutral party, swaying whenever he would gain something.

The Turkish man had thought the other was making a joke about the cuddling, and he was about to give him a teasing reply (for whatever that was worth to a canine that trashed) before the increased physical contact made him realize that the wolf was serious.

He hesitated. He didn’t want to take advantage of the poor fool, and possibly force him to make the mistake Levent had made with Agape, and he wasn’t even sure he was attracted to the guy anyway. Sure, he wasn’t bad-looking, but thoughts of Hotaru had overtaken the part of his mind that attracted him to other wolves. He had little time to wonder what to do before the white wolf grabbed at him, dragging him down almost on top of him. With some surprise, the short Levent realized he was taller than this wolf.

Whatever else he did, there was one matter to attend to first. “Only if you ditch the bottle, darling,” he said, his cream fingers splaying over the other’s scarred chest. “My holy book forbids alcohol.” Among other things that Levent completely ignored for his own devices, but he wasn’t going to tell the guy that much.

“Why are you so lonely?” Levent continued, just to talk and buy him some time to think a little.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]