A Storm of Fear

POSTED: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:50 pm

[html] <center><div style="width:400px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:9px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">OOC: Free posting order. Feel free to play out the storm starting and your character heading into the lower level of the courthouse. I will post again to have Jazper recruit for the Hadley/Amatha search and rescue thread which will be separate from this thread. / +300</div></center>
<div class="Jazzy-008">

<p>


There had ben an eerie calm in nature hovered around Halifax and Casa di Cavalieri. Jazper had no experience dealing with storms bigger than the odd snowstorm or thunderstorm but what Alyssum had told him heated his soul with fear. The normally proud and calm leader hardly ever experienced fear but a rain storm with blaring winds that could take a life and destroy the land sent a chill down his spine and instantly he had began assigning members as leaders for various tasks. The windows of the Courthouse and other buildings were being secured with the leadership of young Alister, Lorenzo led a last minute attempt to bring in some fresh meat, and Hadley eagerly took responsibility for getting a ramp in place and herding the animals into the main level of the Courthouse.
</p>
<p>
In his seuci form he traveled at a brisk and irritated pace, his head held high in the sky, a man clearly on high alert. The members were all busy at work, following orders the two leaders gave as the pair separately kept an eye on everyone. It was just as he trotted his way briskly into the Town Square that the winds began to pick up more suddenly, the trees bending abruptly and his animal senses shouted at him. Golden eyes opened wide as he began to charge towards the Courthouse releasing a loud howl in warning, the order to run for the Courthouse clear in his call. As he arrived at the front of the building he slowed to a stop, <b>Everyone into the lower level now.</b> He barked to those around. There were only a few horses left making their way up the ramp just in time for the storm to come barreling into Casa territory.



</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

[html]<blockquote><b>(362)</b> <i>my next post will be her noticing that Hadley and Amatha are missing. O:</i>
<p>It seemed her memories of so long ago were happening again. She was young when it happened, but the vividity of the event stuck to her mind as if it happened only a week ago as the signs came to her. She'd thought the worst Nova Scotia would hold was snowstorms, but it seemed that hurricanes knew no regional bound. And she knew that a hurricane was just as bad as a snowstorm, if not worse in its own way. <i>This is not some storm to be sniffed at,</i> she had thought somberly when the hints were shown and had decided to tell the sun king about her suspicions.

<p>But, instead of turning to the instinctual fear like she had in her youth, she slipped into some sort of zen mood, and she remained to have a calm head. Maybe it was because of her experience with this situation, but never the less she ordered preparations alongside Jazper with ease and confidence despite the rising winds and the dropping pressure. They had little time to prepare--hasty fortification had to be made, whatever prey that still remained despite the coming conditions caught, and they had to get the horses housed, doing everything as fast as possible.

<p>They had gathered some food and did a good enough job on boarding up the houses and the courthouse, and she believed the pack will manage well with the storm. All they could do now was pray that the storm would move on fast--but it didn't the last go around, she remembered. She had been staring up at the sky, watching the rolling clouds when the time came, and the wind picked up. She rose from her spot and swiftly went to the the courthouse, where her mate was waiting. Alyssum quietly entered the courthouse and hovered near the lower level's entrance. The lunar queen would reassure her pack as they descended, and hopefully they would feed off of her comforting calmness.
</blockquote>[/html]

POSTED: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm

[html]<blockquote>Wheee

<p>It was as though he had somehow slipped into his father's own mind as the storm drew closer and closer. Lorenzo did not fret or rage or become overly excited instead he set about the tasks given to him with a grim set of his face and a clenching of his teeth. Juliet was by his side mostly through it all. Although he loved her very very much he had seen a new side to her in the last day and few hours, a side that wasn't the female dependent upon him but someone to depend upon herself. It still didn't stop him from looming protectively over her whenever he could. The pair of them were first to come quickly to Jazper's call, Aly was stood by her mate's side and Lorenzo nodded at the pair of them retaining his steely gaze.</p>

<p>Around them others began to arrive and too make their way down into the lower levels and Lorenzo shoved Juliet towards the court, he wanted her safe, inside. He rumbled at her in his deep voice <span style='color:green'>"Ah need ya to go an be safe. Ah can't work if yer in danger"</span> He told the Cercatori princess <span style='color:green'>"Go and stay wif mah brotha and Neela or if ya don't want tah stay with them then stay wif Hadley or with anybody else. They need meh out 'ere but ah can't focus if you're wif meh too. Go, go! Ah love you."</span> He pulled her close for a second, holding her nose to his own before pusing her away, towards the lower levels where she would be safe until he joined her, but Jazper and Alyssum might need his help, he could not join those seeking shelter just yet. What he did not voice was the belief within himself that he would not see the end of this storm, that he would not survive the danger.</p>




</blockquote>[/html]

POSTED: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 pm

OOC: Enzo will be getting Neela moving shortly

328
[html] <center><table width="400px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 0px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:480px; border:0px solid #ffffff; padding-top:350px;padding-left:40px; padding-right:25px;padding-bottom:25px;background-color:#20132a; background-position:top;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JW84j.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><div style="width: 368px; border: 0px solid #ffffff;background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px"><P></span>
<font color=#000000 style="font-family:cambria; font-size:11px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:0px;">
The sound of the puppies crying in fear seemed almost an appropriate match to Neela’s frantic breathing as she tried to figure out what the hell was going on. She had been shut up in the house as she was wont to recently but something was happening outside, a storm was building and the fearful cries of the Cavalierites as they set about their work heralded it’s coming. <br><br>

Neela hated storms more than anyone she knew. Storms were death to a sailor but more than that they were harbingers of bad luck and death. With Isla still weak, sickly and looking a rabbits leap from death. The poor pups were terrified by the noise outside, mewling pathetically as they shook their blind heads around, trying to figure out what was going on and why everyone was shouting.
<br><br>

Neela sit against the wall, curled up around Isla and trying to hold the other three against her thigh with her tail. She tried to block everything out, ignore the panic and the impending storm but she couldn’t; the high pitched shrieks of the pups cut through any calm her mind tried to build like a knife, and Isla’s coughing at she tiny pups crying stressed her throat was the last straw.<br><br>

Snarling to herself Neela got to her feet, holding Isla at tightly to her breast as she dared, trying to smother the infant in her chest fur; something that had seemed to comfort her in the past. It didn’t work now and as Neela made her way to the door and peered out Isla was still alternately crying and screaming from her mother’s arms as she made her way to the door, opening it and peering out into the town. The collie’s face for a statue of fear and directionless anger as she looked around from the shelter of her doorway, teeth bared in a grim snarl as though she was trying to scare the storm away.<br><br>

</font></div></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>[/html]

POSTED: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:37 am

[html]<blockquote>

<p>He turned and left her before he would lose his nerve and go after her. Walking against the crowd of people Lorenzo couldn't shake the feeling that somebody was missing. He searched the faces that passed him by, scrutinizing each one for someone familiar. He could feel the panic begin to claw its way up his chest, writhing and ready to spill out. He kept a leash on it though he was needed and Casa could not afford to have him go to pieces. He pushed himself through the crowd back out into the storm that was throwing itself at Casa's walls.</p>

<p>A thought occurred to him and even though several warning cries came after him Lorenzo's feet took him off double time towards the house that he knew. He knew that if he did not check then he would never ever forgive himself if something happened. For a moment he was overcome with a vision, his brother's family drowned before him, his sister in law and her children lifeless and cold and he stumbled, falling into the muddy road. Above the sound of the wind he could just hear it, the high pitched wail of an infant.</p>

<p>True panic began to grip him and he raced forwards, he could see her reddish outline against the door of her house that water was already starting to collect near. Anybody watching would see him slide to a stop next to the entrance and apparently engage in a heated argument with the collie woman. For several harsh tense minutes the pair would argue back and forth, with the auburn woman snarling and growling and baring her teeth at him. Then there was a roar of shouting that would come from him and he appeared to all but force his way inside. A few seconds later Neela appeared out of the door, cradling two of her children close to her chest. A moment after her Lorenzo too came from the house, slamming the door shut behind him carrying the other two. Blood trickled slowly from bite marks on his arm but he continued to almost harass and bully the woman forwards with his height and strength not letting her turn back and return to her home which she was extremely reluctant to leave.</p>

<p>Only when she was inside did he feel any loosening of the ball of worry resting in his stomach. Even if she hated him from this moment on he could live with that but not with himself if he had not checked and she had died.</p>


</blockquote>[/html]

POSTED: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 am

[html]
<div style="width:500px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Verdana,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">text goes here</div>
<div class="irontony"><div class="irontony-text">

<P>While he should have been caring for him small family, he found it oddly more important to rush around surveying, for himself, the damage. It wasn't that he didn't trust Alyssum's word. It was mainly that he wanted to see it himself. He couldn't make his own judgements on word alone after all. He'd managed to shift into his secui form to rush around the territory, while he wasn't built for speed, he moved quickly enough even with a slight limp (as his arm/leg was still healing from a break). Returning to his house, he found his mate and children gone. And with a soft scowl of confusion he sniffed the air. Lorenzo. He wasn't angry, more pleased that his brother had been checking up on things while he'd been. He'd taken Neela to the court house with the pups.</p>

<P>With thankful sigh, Tony moved out of the house. Even thought the wind was harsh and rain blocked his vision, pure mass was on his side as he moved quickly to the courthouse. Already soaked, he arrived and sat next to his mate and brother, bumping them both with his nose as a pseudo greeting and thank you. Looking up to Enzo with a thankful nod, he pulled Luca from his arms gently and sat with his son curled around his large paws.</p>

</p></div></div>
<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:31 am

The knowledge that a storm was coming had the coyote strapping various weapons on, doing his best to be prepared. There was a slim set of stiletto daggers, beautiful in their style, along with a sword at his hip. He had grabbed rope and other various things from the home before heading out and locating Aro. As soon as he was in sight of his master the tension eased from his frame. It wasn't complete relaxation, but the panic from the storm was dissipated. His job was simple. All he had to do was keep Aro alive.

With only those fundamental thoughts running through his head Raoth studied the sky, searching for any physical threats he could fend off. He kept near Buck, not wanting to end up losing track of Aro's deer. They had a kind of truce between them from the time Raoth had spent caring for the deer, and he was not going to be the reason why Aro had to mourn. The deer would be kept safe as well. Raoth could only hope that Aro wouldn't do anything foolish, such as going to get Sidra to play hero.

POSTED: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:04 pm

[html]<div class="almoon-border"><div class="almoon"><div class="inner">
<p class="ooc">OOC </p>

<p>With Hadley and Juliet's help the windows of the courthouse had been sealed, as well as some of the various buildings surrounding. Wooden boards and planks covered the glass, shielding it from the tempestuous winds that had already begun to howl through the Fort. It ruffled his mane and pelt, sending a tremor down his spine. The storm was coming, and it was coming fast. He could feel it in his very core, all of them could. The sky was darkening, clouds racing into an ominous veil that cloaked the world below in shadow. He gazed over their handiwork, praying that it would be enough.<p>

Alister snatched his cloak up from the ground and swept it about himself just as the howl sounded. It was an order, the Sole's voice unmistakeable as he commanded his knights to run for cover. The tawny hybrid glanced behind him, looking over the faces, some familiar, some not, as they ran for the courthouse. He lingered a few moments, seeing if any of his new pack mates needed help, before he, himself turned towards shelter. The air was tense, and already the Fort was thick with the stench of fear, that of the animals, pups, and the Cavalieris. To be so powerless in the face of nature's wrath was unsettling. He shared in their anxiety, but did his best to keep it hidden. <p>

His cloak was damp from the rain as it had just begun as he fought his way through the wind and through the doors. He kept all his belongings on his person his shield, his satchel, his sword, tan fingers grasping the pendant he wore on his chest- glad to have it back. Perhaps he'd make it after all. He nodded and smiled at his Luna and Sole, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. He was appreciative of her graceful manner, her courage despite the terror and confusion that surrounded them all.
</p>

</div></div></div>
<style>
.almoon .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.almoon p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:px;}
.almoon b {color:#b95a24; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.almoon {background-color:#000000; background-image:url("http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p609/Espreiwuff/Souls%20Pics/AlisterCallowtab_zpsca15d772.png"); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#0d0704; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.almoon-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.almoon .inner {margin:400px 5px 5px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #0d0704; height:380px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:09 am

[html]<div class="moocow-fb">
<p class="ooc">out of character here</p>
<div class="line"></div>

<p>Luckily, Sidra had already gathered her most valuable possessions in her leather bag which was slung tightly against her body underneath her cloak. The winds picked up around her and the others as the finished up making the preparations on the ramp. The leopard woman made sure Soloman was safe and sound with the other horses in the courthouse. She could only hope he wouldn't get riled up and cause a scene. The stallion wasn't one for close quarters with the other hoofed beasts in Casa. Soon, Jazper's call spread through the pack lands sending an alert to all members. The brute of the storm was coming, it was evident in the way the winds were harsher and the rain began to fall harder. Good thing Sidra had her cloak as the temperature was dropping by the minute. A cold chill ran down her spine as she hurried towards the courthouse. Her eye were narrowed, searching through the wind and water for Aro. She could only hope he would get inside in time. She knew he'd gone out to help hunt and prepare food for the storm, but she couldn't see him right now which worried her.</p>

<p>Sidra put her hood up holding it close to herself, trying to keep out the water and the cool breeze. Still, her thin furred body wasn't made for this cold whether and she didn't like these storms either. If she wasn't afraid of what was to come, she may have stayed out side to wait for her Knight, but it seemed to be best to get inside now. He was strong and smart, he'd be here soon. She hoped at least. The woman began to file in with the rest of the pack members. Ahead of her, she saw Neela, Roath, and Alister entering. Her eyes never stopped searching the grounds for the obsidian wolf hoping he'd follow behind closely. Soon, she was inside being swept forwards by the bodies around her all heading towards the lower level. Even as she rushed along, now lowering her hood, her eyes didn't stop sweeping for him, behind her and all around. Maybe he was already here.</p>

<p>Sidra didn't like this. It actually terrified her that there was a huge storm coming. The worried and anxious expression never left her features, not until she was with Aro. A distressed whine came from her lips as she stopped, pack mates rushing around her while she waited. The woman stayed there for a few moments, until she saw he wasn't coming. Another whine slipped from her maw and she continued on her way finally reaching the lower level. In any other situation, she'd be tough. But not now, she simply hated what was coming, frightened to the core. Once she was safe, she found a secluded place to sit. Her breath was heavy, heart beating as she waited for every single member to show up in the courthouse, one particular member on her mind. The normally calm leopard woman continued to whine, distressed for what was to come. She also worried about Soloman. He hated storms as well and his stubborn behavior paired with stress would make for some trouble. Hopefully, the storm would pass quickly and their lives could continue as normal. Until then, Sidra would be a complete mess.</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:08 am

[html]<div class="dandyfield"><div class="inner">
<p class="ooc"><3!</p>
<p class="wordcount">Word Count →300+</p>
<p>Rain was coming down, and from what the red lady could tell by looking up there was no stop insight. The lady wanted to do all that she could to help the pack, while making sure that everyone was safe. She was scared out of her mind, however she would not admit to the fear that was in her heart. She as the light hearted child of Jazper would crack a joke or two, and try to make everyone smile. However the gods whispered to her many times, and they told her that this was one of the times that trying to have fun and lighten everyone's moods was not something that was needed. Maybe after everyone was gathered together to weather out the storm for what they where, then she could tell them a story. Something random, something that might help take everyone's mind off of the storm. </p>

<p>The child scowled as she ran to her father’s call, digging her staff into the ground the lady moved with leaps over the pack lands, as she quickly found herself in the pack lands. Watching the animal’s running manically and members racing to get into the castle, the female felt her heart racing as she saw Aro’s pack mate lover standing alone with a look that showed her fears. the Knight girl knew just what she needed to do. The lady came over to the black and white ear lady as she placed a soft hand upon her shoulder, she offered up a nod. It was if Sophia knew what she was worried about. <b>”He’s a Knight, he’s bullhead and stubborn. He’ll be here, I promise. I don’t think we’ve really meet. I’m Sophia Knight.”</b> The red lady pulled her staff up into her side as she held onto the staff, it was not needed for her stand upon her two feet but she felt that her staff was becoming more of a comfort item for her to have at her side. </p></div></div>
<p class="template-credit">Image courtesy of <a href='http://sugary-stock.deviantart.com/' target='_blank'>sugary-stock@deviantART</a></p>
<style>
.dandyfield .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.dandyfield p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandyfield b {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.dandyfield {background-color:#e6e1db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/232Tz.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#969a86; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.dandyfield .inner {margin:0px 10px 235px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#5f664b;}
.dandyfield .wordcount {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5f664b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Sebastian did not like this. Not at all. He disliked being ordered around or being told what to do unless he was naked, and here was the damn weather forcing him to change his habits, alter his schedule, ensure everything he owned was safe and now he had to stay inside for who knows how long. He hated being confined, and now he'd be stuck inside the courthouse for who knew how long. Cabin fever was not something he was looking forward to. Two days in and he'd be bouncing off the walls.

Sebastian gave a lollygagging horse a slap around the head as he passed it, making the damn beast whinny in protest. At least it hurried up the ramp, attempting to nip the Italian as it went after the foxy male who had just struck it. Oh, he was going to love this. They had to share the court with those damned beasts, too. Would this hurricane bring no more delight?

Damn it all to hell. At least he was a floor up. Safe from flooding unless the gods wanted to drown the world, at least.

The Italian snapped his gaze around, taking in who was there. Jazper, obviously. He was hard to miss. Alyssum. Joyous. Lorenzo. Lovely. Neela, Tony, Raoth, Dixie, Wayne, several he didn't recognise. All well and good.

Where was Hadley? Speaking of which, where was Ismeme? And Amatha?

"Hadley?" he called, looking left and right. Where was he? Helping the other animals get settled in? "Hadley?

POSTED: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Adelle bundled up her weapons, not wanting them to get lost in the storm. Once more she checked through the house before deciding that was enough and heading for the fort. Jazper's commanding voice could be heard over everything. The storm was already tugging at her, Adelle being rather lucky that it wasn't worse than it was. Hitting the courthouse she looked over who was already there, Neela's arms full of puppies. They didn't seem very happy, and she couldn't blame them. Not even the adults were particularly settled.

Moving through the crowd Adelle found a place away from the stamping of horse's hooves. Oplader had been taken in earlier, the feisty stallion posturing and tossing his head as he made his way through the pack's herd. The mares were unimpressed by the young stallion, but Adelle had to stop him from biting a few before she stepped back and had to get her stuff. Inside Adelle shook herself out and headed to the rooms below. She looked over at Sebastian as he began to cry out for Hadley. Where was he?

POSTED: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 pm

[html]
<div class="jazzzy1">
<p class="ooc">OOC: Everyone in the rescue is now free to post in the rescue thread.<br>Word Count:300+</p>
<hr width=80%>

<p>
His Halfling form braced against the growing winds as the rain began to pound down. Instinctively he helped the Luperci push the rest of the horses into the building before turning around and making a mental note of everyone as they started to pile in. The Sole tried his best to stay calm and under control as he reassured his pack mates. Everyone was to claim a room in the lower level and get settled, food would be rationed daily and the horses were to be watched over. The last thing Jazper wanted was for the canines to be frantic.
</p>
<p>
As the Cavalier’s began to search for a temporary room of their own he headed upstairs to his room he collected a few of his precious items, wrapping them in skins and hiding them under his desk to hopefully prevent them from being harmed. He moved quickly as to return and do a head count, shifting from his Seuci to Luperci and back again with the ease of experience. Four large paws carried him at a brisk pace, his head poking in to each room as he checked on each member personally. Frowning his brow slightly as he looked into Sebastian’s room, empty. The leader’s mind instantly moved to Hadley and Ismeme, perhaps he was with them?
</p>
<p>
Just as his mind began to relaxed, convinced he would see the red man as he completed his round, a shrill cry grabbed his attention. The soft colored figure of Ismeme came running towards him, her anxiety clear as her words spat out that Hadley and Amatha were missing. Without another thought Jazper barked out the first names he could think of, only the heavier members would be able to maneuver in the storm. <b>“Lorenzo, Aro, Alister!”</b> He called out, his voice commanding their immediate attention. He would leave Tony with his mate and pups and Aly in charge of the settling pack members. The three quickly arrived and the Sole spoke urgently, <b>“Hadley and Amatha are out in the storm. It is your duty to your pack to ensure their safety. Everyone else is to stay here.”</b> Turning his head to Ismeme he spoke to the group but allowed his eyes to challenge her, <b>"Stay together. We are no use to Hadley and Amatha if we lose each other as well."</b> That was all the instruction he would give as he turned, leading the charge up the stairs and into the hands of Mother Nature.


</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.jazzzy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c79599; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jazzzy1 .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jazzzy1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzzy1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#34373f; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2rf79j9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#755f61; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:24 pm

[html]<div class="almoon-border"><div class="almoon"><div class="inner">
<p class="ooc">OOC </p>

<p>Hanging back Alister saw Sidra making her way towards the courthouse, though she stopped often to look around herself, her expression worried. He was tempted to go back for her, and escort her into the courthouse himself, but before he could a woman he didn't recognize came to her aid, and he forcibly turned himself around to enter the courthouse on his own. It was enough to battle the winds on his own, not to mention Sidra's lover might be around here somewhere. Alister reminded himself of the last time he'd spoken with Sidra. It hadn't been pleasant, and he was almost certain that he was the last person she wanted to see. <p>

They were to settle down for the storm in one of the rooms, but Alister hadn't yet claimed a room for himself, he figured maybe one of the storage rooms would do? But before he could settle himself down he heard his name being called by the Sole. Russet ears twitched and he turned tail immediately. <b>"You called?"</b> He queried, expression worried and body tense. There was urgency in the man's accented voice, and he was anxious to hear what he had to say. What the man spoke of nearly stopped his heart. Hazel eyes widened in shock. But he'd just seen Hadley, and Amatha...She was just a pup. His gaze fell, he should have checked, he should have known, if he hadn't been so preoccupied worrying over Sidra this wouldn't have happened. Why had he? She was a liar and a thief, he shouldn't have even bothered. <p>

He took a breath to steel himself and glanced up at his Sole. <b>"We'll find them."</b> Alister assured, glancing over at Ismeme. He did his best to keep his voice even, though his body was tensed and his stomach was in knots. The storm was raging outside their walls, and soon enough they'd be right in the middle of it. He looked over the men surrounding him, the realization striking him that their lives were in each other's hands. He deposited his satchel in the hall, but kept his shield with him. Perhaps it would even come in handy. He followed the Sole as he ascended the stairs.
</p>

</div></div></div>
<style>
.almoon .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.almoon p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:px;}
.almoon b {color:#b95a24; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.almoon {background-color:#000000; background-image:url("http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p609/Espreiwuff/Souls%20Pics/AlisterCallowtab_zpsca15d772.png"); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#0d0704; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.almoon-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.almoon .inner {margin:400px 5px 5px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #0d0704; height:380px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 am

[html]<div align="center"><div class="neelagoodie">

<p>Whatever was going on it was now evident to Neela that the storm was far worse than she had first thought it was; panic and evacuations weren’t something held just for any old gust of wind. A shout reached her ears; Neela could make out her own name but she couldn’t focus on any of the words, panic and anger beginning to overtake her mind as she slowly backed herself into the house, teeth bared and snarling.</p>

<p>A large grey figure burst from the crowds and rushed over towards her. Under any other circumstance Neela would have been glad to see her brother-in-law and friend but now a wall of aggression and teeth presented itself to block Enzo’s approach, mouth opening to issue a feral bark. Enzo responded in kind but his words didn’t seem to reach Neela’s ears, only the angry tone to them which made her close up even more, huddling protectively around Isla. The general gist of his words got through but that just made Neela even more reluctant to let him approach; she didn’t want to move the pups, they were safe and warm and happy where they were!</p>

<p>Finally Enzo lost his patience and rushed forwards, barging Neela through the door with pure strength, causing Neela to yelp. Neela could beat Enzo in a fight when weapons weren’t involved, she’d proven that many times over, but now she was panicked, confined and trying to protect the pup taking up her arms. Still she didn’t let him in easy and her teeth clamped down on his arm, sharp teeth turning red as she shook her head from side to side before his momentum nearly knocked her over and forced her to let go. She hadn’t achieved anything but the smell of blood was satisfying.</p>

<p>She was prepared to argue more, to try and defend her home but Enzo took the choice out of her hands by simply picking up two of the pups – Grynn and Luca – and simply running, giving Neela no choice but to stare agape for a moment and then pick up Callum and follow him into the courthouse.</p>
</div></div>
<style>
.neelagoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.neelagoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.neelagoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#9B6F52; line-height:15px; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #6E1011; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/x0eCc.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#6E1010; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style> </div>[/html]

Dead Topics

cron