[J] Rebuilding The Ruins

POSTED: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 am

[html]<div class="Holder"><p class="OOC"> OOC: Im super excited, My first IC post!! :D </p><div class="Calla">
<p>Calla had been walking for some time, she had been alone since her mother had died protecting her and her siblings. Her hope of finding a new place to call home was fading quickly, she tripped and stumbled trying to catch herself so she didn't fall. She hoped to find some one that could help her regain her strength. She sighed softly and kept walking as much as she could. She was beautiful even for looking as sickly as she did, She was almost fur and bones. Her long black hair tied back into multiple braids, living on her own she had never worn clothes, she had always been comfortable with who she was nude and all. Calla flicked her tail stumbling again, to tired to walk anymore she finally submitted and collapsed under a tree. Calla lay there her foot paws bleeding, her beautiful fur matted and obviously not taken care of. </p>

<p>It was clear to others that she was in need of a community. She needed to re-learn everything due to being on her own for so long. She never minded being dirty or naked. If anyone where to see her, they would surely try to get her into some clothes and make her take a bath. Taking a deep breath and laying on her side, She curled into a ball and closed her eyes hoping for the pain to slip away soon. It had been several hours since she had succumbed and settled down underneath the tree. The moon had always fascinated her, flicking her tail back and forth as she sat there, her feet paws had stopped bleeding but they were very sore. </p>

<p> Looking up to the moon taking a deep breath she finally noticed that she was at the edge of a packs territory. To weak to walk she fidgeted on the ground afraid of what could happen, she turned her attention back onto the moon. Taking a deep breath in letting her heart and soul pour out into the howl, calling anyone that could help her. Calla knew she was very weak from being underfed and having worn her paw pads down to nothing. Hoping and praying someone would come and save her from the life she knew. </p>

<p>She sat there waiting for someone to respond or someone to come running, in the back of her mind she hoped it would be a <i>'Prince Charming'</i> type wolf. Sitting up with great care, making sure her paws wouldn't directly touch the ground she closed her eyes, waiting for any sound or any movement. Flicking her tail back and forth in the moon light she leaned back against the tree she had been resting under, looking up to see some of the stars that the tree hadn't hidden between the leaves and branches. Tears filling her eyes her heart still praying and begging for somewhere she might be accepted. In a soft tone without even thinking she spoke in a soft and beautiful voice <b>"I hope someone comes, I'm tired of being alone.."</b> she said as if she thought someone was listening.</p>
</div>
</div>
<p class="wc">Word Count :: +2,781</p></div>
<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.Calla{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Calla2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top; background-color:#354013; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 15px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid black; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.Calla b {color:#b1e21b; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.Calla p { color:#000000; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am

[html]<div class="hadley2-border"><div class="hadley2">
<p class="ft-ooc">OOC welcome! Hadley will want to take her into the med room as quick as possible</p>

<div class="ft-separator"></div>

<p>It was late for someone to be calling at the borders. The hybrid straightened up, wondering who it could be. He had just been ready to go to sleep when the call came. It was weak and thin. It almost didn't reach him at all. The desperate tone to it set the scarred male moving as swiftly as possible. He had taken an oath as the brotherhood medic to help those in need after all, and this definitely sounded like someone that needed help.</p>

<p>His large frame carried him rapidly to the border. It was a shame that he couldn't smell who was there. Glancing around he picked out a dark female leaning against a tree. Her breathing sounded shallow to him. Crouching down he looked over her body. It was much too thin, and she was covered in filth. <b>Hey, you called?</b> His voice was gentle and even, not wanting to frighten her. He hoped that she still had the strength to walk. If not, he'd carry her in.</p>

</div></div>
<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:32 am

[html]<div class="orangepetals">
<p class="ooc">sorry I didn't see this sooner! I hope you don't mind me jumping in instead of Jazper--Melissa, you are still free to come on in!</p>

<p>Tucked comfortably in the pelts of their bed, Alyssum did not entertain the thought of leaving it or Jazper's side. She had been laying there, simply thinking of the future ahead as her hand laid on top of her rounded abdomen. It was hard to imagine that it had once been flat, lifeless, to what it was now, and growing still as the days go by. It fascinated her to no end, and would often stay up late thinking about them.

<p>But, on the wind was an unfamiliar call. The already alert hybrid moved upwards, careful not to stir the Sole beside her if he was still sleeping. While any howl would grab at her attention, this one in particular made her a bit edgy; it was desperate, seeking not for her but for anyone within her pack. Nothing good could have been happening, and she quickly became uneasy. But, she did not allow herself to remain in the bed for long, and soon she was up, slipping on a heavy coat to shield the southern woman and children from the cold, and left the courthouse in a hurry. Alyssum went straight to the stables, and Antebellum already laid in waiting; she heard the howl as well, and knew that the Luna could not delay in answering it.

<p>She had to refrain the mare from bursting out into full speed, but she tried to make her pace swift. Yet, already someone was on the way, perhaps even there already, and she followed after Hadley's scent trail, supposing it would be better to go after that than wandering about where she think she had heard the caller. Figures appeared, shaded into black as they crouched beneath a tree. The faintest smell of dry blood reached her senses as well. <b>"Are you alright?"</b> she asked boldly before she had reached them, and pulled the mare up to the wolves. The girl, a dark beauty, looked haggard and worn. She waited for what Hadley had to say, knowing he knew more about injuries and wounds than she did, and knew he would know what to do.
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 am

[html]<div class="calsco-01">

<p class="ooc">OOC: Eeek, Iv never replied to two people before, Please excuse any mistakes i make because I'm trying to get used to a posting order</p>

<p>Calla had perked her ears hearing the soft crunching of the leaves, sand and twigs beneath someone's paws. She sat there her ears swiveling trying to pinpoint who was coming near her at such a fast pace, perhaps one of the packs members or even the alpha. Leaning against the tree her breathing shallow and quick, her vision blurring from the lack of food and water due to her travels. Calla heard someone near her, turning to look at who it was she was taken aback by how quickly someone arrived, someone whom truly seemed to care. Hearing the male say <b>Hey, you called?</b> she couldn't help but instantly bring her ears back. She had never been so happy to see a stranger in her entire life. Calla was very close to the point of tears by that time, letting out a soft whimper she looked at her naked self and blushed lightly thinking that she was so filthy in front of a male. <b>Y-yes, I called</b> she said in a soft and timid voice</p>

<p> Turning to reposition herself so that she could face him was a lot harder for her than it should have been. She was basically fur and bones, she knew she looked sickly and she felt bad that she couldn't help herself, not even to save her own life. Calla had been orphaned as a pup and had been alone ever since, the only reason she was still alive was due to some very nice vagabonds that would care for her and help her. <b>I called, B-but i don't know whats wrong with me.</b> she asked the male in a weak voice. Her eyes where filled with the agony of being so thin and weak, her frail frame slowly giving into the gravity and falling over onto her side. Calla's ears perked quickly hearing the loud foot falls of a horse closing in on their position, her tail flicked back and forth nervously as she tried to gather the strength to push herself to a position that she could use the tree to lean against once more.</p>

<p>She leaned against the tree heavily trying to find a way to make herself look alot tougher since she was out numbered. Letting out a frightened whimper she heard the females voice <b>Are you alright?</b> the female asked her. Calla looked up to the female with begging and hurt filled eyes <b>I'm sorry for disturbing you. I didn't think it was that late. I don't think i could walk another step </b> she said looking between both of them. It was clear that she hardly knew about sociability. Agony filled her eyes, tears spilling from her eyes down her cheek and to the floor one by one. <b> I'm sorry that I almost crossed into your packs territory</b> she said, It was completely obvious to everyone but her that she always said sorry to much. Calla had finally gotten herself seated upwright since her body had been tortured for many months, it was only a matter of time before she fell face first onto the ground.
</p></div>

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:29 am

[html]<div class="hadley2-border"><div class="hadley2">
<p class="ft-ooc">OOC here!</p>

<div class="ft-separator"></div>

<p>Hadley's eyes scanned over the young female. She didn't look well at all. Hopefully she wasn't sick, but she needed food and water right away, and Hadley would want to clean at least some of the dirt on her body to make sure there weren't any cuts in danger of infection. Her voice was so timid it was hard to believe, Hadley doing his best to look unintimidating. <b>It's alright, things will be better. You'll be well again soon.</b> He knew that the pack wouldn't turn anyone away that was in such desperate need for care.</p>

<p>Shaking his head he wrapped his arms around the fragile female, picking her up far too easily. <b>Steady, now.</b> Hadley looked to Aly, speaking in a calm tone. <b>She's malnourished. A bowl of water would be best. Make sure it's not cold.</b> Hadley didn't think the poor girl would be able to handle it if it was too chilly, and have her body waste energy warming it up. Blankets would be best as well. <b>Could she ride with you on the horse?</b></p>

</div></div>
<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 am

[html]<div class="orangepetals">
<p class="ooc">you're doing alright! 83 and I hope you guys don't mind the minor PP with getting her on the horse.</p>

<p>Despite the tense of the moment, the Luna somehow remained calm, which was surprising, given her hormonal state. Perhaps she fed off of the peace that Hadley had, and she noticed that he was not as nervous as he would previously act. It could have been that he was in a situation he knew how to handle, being the pack's medic, but whatever of the case, she was immensely glad that he was not emotional as she would have thought of him to be.

<p>As the girl spoke to and looked up at her, she felt the natural urge to take her in and protect her. <b>"Now, sweetheart, there ain't nothin' to be sorry about,"</b> she commented softly, <b>"You didn't do anythin' bad, so don't go apologizin'."</b> She watched as Hadley easily bent over and swept up the girl, and already she was moving back on the mare inch by inch to leave another empty space. <b>"Of course I'll give her a ride, just prop her up here."</b> The motions were made, Alyssum close by to help the man whenever he slipped her onto Antebellum, placing the weak woman in front of her. <b>"Sorry there isn't any room on her for you, too, Hadley."</b> The mare shook her head, already rejecting the thought of three Luperci.

<p>Alyssum slipped off her coat, and shifted around to hand it to the wolf. <b>”Here, you need this."</b> Though the cool air bothered her, if she sat close enough to the woman, it would warm the both of them up better than the clothing. She then directed a snort to the mare, speaking in her tongue to move forward, but slowly so as the medic could keep pace with them. <b>"Poor dear... What's your name?"</b>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:20 pm

[html]<div class="calsco-01">

<p class="ooc">Sorry about not posting right away, i fell asleep at my computer x3 I'm getting writers block so this post may not be as good as the first two</p>

<p>Calla kept her ears back being around strange wolves made her feel uneasy, but she knew in the back of her mind if she didn't get help she wouldn't last much longer. Calla listened to the male speak, his words calmed her as he said <b>It's alright, things will be better. You'll be well again soon. </b> She wished she could tell him how comforting that small sentence was. Watching the male as he wrapped his arms around her she let out a low growl as she was picked up <b> What are you doing! Put me down!</b> she said in a weak voice, she had tried to make her voice sound angry but she was much to weak to put any tone to her voice let alone scream or struggle against the male. Listening to the male talk to the woman on the horse as if she wasn't there made her even more upset.</p>

<p>Struggling against him but when the woman spoke <b> Now, sweetheart, there ain't nothin' to be sorry about, You didn't do anythin' bad, so don't go apologizin'</b> She nodded to the woman still feeling upset that she couldn't do much to help them move her. But the moment the horse was mentioned she almost panicked, the horse was so large and so much stronger than she was, she had been afraid of horses since she was very little. The woman spoke again, and she was shocked <b>Of course I'll give her a ride, just prop her up here.</b> Calla looked up at the woman starting to struggle against the males arms as she was pushed up onto the horse, looking around whimpering loudly <b> Please let me down</b> she said almost shaking in fear. The scent of fear clear in the air as the woman took her coat off, She didn't know what to do with the piece of cloth having never worn clothes before, Taking the coat and setting it on her lap trying not to seem stupid she heard the woman ask for her name <b>I.. I'm Calla</b> she said in a fearful shaky tone. She couldn't help but be afraid of the horse since she was thrown off her horse only a few months before. Without thinking she gripped the horse tightly her claws piercing its skin still shaking with fear her fur stood on end as she basically held onto the horse for dear life.
</p></div>

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:26 pm

The female struggled feebly in her arms. Hadley didn't dare let go of her, tightening his grip slightly so that she couldn't hurt herself. Sorry. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but she needed help, and he couldn't do that without touching her. As soon as she was on the horse though, the fighting changed to whimpering, her entire form quaking with fear. Was she afraid of horses? The hybrid frowned. Hopefully she could get over it. In the meantime, it looked like he'd be carrying her, instead of letting her ride in.

The coat was wrapped around the female, her name spoken. It's good to see you, Calla. My name's Hadley, and the female you're sitting with is Aly, the pack's Luna. Would you prefer being carried? He could take her weight, and then send Aly off to get water and prep the medical room for him while he came in. The important thing now was to keep her feeling as safe as possible while they prepared to help her. A small bit of warm food would probably be best, but only a small amount to prevent her from getting sick from the sudden change in diet.

POSTED: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:16 am

[html]<div class="orangepetals">
<p class="ooc">haha, poor Calla. xD; And, Melissa/Jazper said she will join this thread whenever we get to the Fort!</p>

<p>While it seemed obvious to the Cavaliers that they were trying to help the girl, she herself was nearly fighting against them. Part of Alyssum felt strained that they were putting more stress on her, but she knew that what they were doing was going to make her better in the end, and allowed things to run their course without interruption.

<p>When she was placed on top of the horse, her fidgeting turned to whimpering, and the woman began to feel even worse for the girl; the woman herself would not have appreciated to be handled in a way that she was not entirely comfortable with. But, the condition of the girl that named herself Calla outweighed Alyssum's concern for her likeness of her state, and was well prepared to tell Antebellum to head to the Fort despite the protests.

<p>But, she sensed the mare tense beneath her as the girl's claws dug into her neck, and quickly but gently rubbed the horse underneath her with a pale hand. She snorted a quick word in low speech to ask Antebellum to preserve, and the creature responded with a labored huff; she made it obvious she did not enjoy the treatment she was receiving for her kindness, but being the "tough" one she was, she could take it on.

<P>Hadley was the more diplomatic of the two, and took a moment to ask what she wanted, which was the opposite of what the Luna wanted to do: take her off into the court on the horse, even if it was against her pleasure, to get her to aid as quick as possible. But, again she did not intervene, and added persuadably, <b>"I can see you don't like Antebellum all that much, but it'll be quicker if you rode instead of being carried."</b> She paused, and decided to also say, <b>"But, it is up to you, sweetheart. Whatever you are comfortable with, decide on it quick so we can get you tucked into the Fort and get you better."</b>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 pm

[html]<div class="calsco-01">

<p class="ooc">Sorry for the short post, i didnt want to PP anyone i know its well over 200 characters so x3 :3</p>

<p>Calla kept her ears back as she sat upon the horses back. It was clear that she was much more than frightened by the horse. Hearing Hadley speak almost calmed her to the point where she could think <b>My name's Hadley</b> he said to her, flicking her tail back and forth as if she seemed out of place she looked down trying to relax, Hearing Hadley mention the woman behind her she nodded alittle <b>I-its nice to meet you Hadley, and Aly</b> she said trying not to harm the horse any more than she previously had</p>

<p>She had perked her ears when she heard Aly speak in her soft voice, <b>I can see you don't like Antebellum all that much, but it'll be quicker if you rode instead of being carried.</b> The words almost seemed to calm her since she could see that they both truly cared about how she felt. She wasn't used to being around other wolves, having been alone most of her life. Keeping her ears back as if she were shy or trying not to cry she looked down at Hadley <b>Aly thinks it would be best if I rode the horse..</b> she said fidgeting atop the horse trying to get comfortable with the idea of riding a horse again. Taking a deep breath in she leaned forward against the horse laying her head on its neck listening to its heartbeat and breathing, she tried to force herself to calm down, flicking her tail back and forth she took a deep breath <b>Don't worry, If I ride the horse, I would be less of a burden to you Hadley</b> she said as if she was a complete burden</p>
</p></div>

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 pm

[html]<div class="hadley2-border"><div class="hadley2">
<p class="ft-ooc">OOC here!</p>

<div class="ft-separator"></div>

<p>He gave Calla a comforting smile. <b>You're not a burden.</b> The scarred male had gone through that himself for a period of time, making himself useful to everyone so they wouldn't throw him out for being useless. He understood it was unnecessary now, and that they wouldn't have done so. It was hard to grasp though, when one's esteem was so precarious. This female was in bad shape. It would take a lot of work before she was ready to do anything.</p>

<p>Looking over to Aly he ran through what was needed briefly. <b>Take her to the medical room. I'll meet you there after I get some things.</b> With that he left the group. He disappeared from their sight, hurrying to get a bowl he could fill with cool water, not cold, and some logs. He also needed to grab something she would be able to keep down, and a couple herbs that would help her relax and rest.</p>

</div></div>
<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

[html]<div class="orangepetals">
<p class="ooc"></p>

<p>Alyssum was glad as Calla decided to remain on Antebellum, and the woman gave another rub of her hand on the horse's side, but did not need to speak words of encouragement to the mare. She could sense the creature preparing herself, already raring to go and ride off again, though her movements were subdued for the sake of the injured Luperci on top of her.

<p>She was silent as the conversation between the two went on, and nodded when the conclusion was reached. She turned her attention to Hadley as he spoke to her and stated, <b>"We'll get there as soon as possible. Get what you need, but don't take too long."</b> She was not the kind to go telling what others should do, especially when it was out of her profession, but the alphess found this whole situation tense and worrisome, and all she was mainly concerned with was getting the miss to the fort and out of the cold. While Hadley's medical help would most definitely be appreciated, it was better to use what he already had at the courthouse than to go hunting for supplies all night long. But, she trusted his judgement, and did not allow another moment's delay, and soon the three were off.

<p>She made sure Antebellum's pace was gentle yet efficient, keeping in mind both of the women's current status; with one carrying, and another wound, it would have been preferable if nothing jarred them too bad. More than a couple of minutes passed, but Alyssum knew that they had gotten to the fort much faster than they would have done with Hadley carrying her. Soon enough, they trotted through the entrance and walked right up to the courthouse's steps. The Luna carefully slipped off, and stood near where Calla sat. <b>"Do you think you can walk still?"</b> She could have perhaps carried her–if she wasn't pregnant. The most she would be able to do was support her with a shoulder and try to keep her up as she walked, limped, or whatever she could do.
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

POSTED: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:27 pm

[html]<table class="infotable"><tbody><tr><td class="header"><div style="float:right; font-size:80%; font-family: helvetica, arial, geneva, sans-serif;"> <a href="http://cdc.soulsrpg.com/">[WEBSITE]</a> - <a href="http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=20478">[GAME]</a> - <a href="http://cdc.soulsrpg.com/territory">[AREA]</div>Welcome to <font color=#571B7e>Casa di Cavalieri</font>!</td></tr><tr><td><p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:</p>

<ul> <li>Check out the <a href='http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=20478' target='_blank'>Game</a> to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!</li>
<li> Look at the <a href='http://cdc.soulsrpg.com/territory' target='_blank'>Map and Territory Descriptions</a> to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.</li>
<li>Look over the <a href='http://cdc.soulsrpg.com/ranks/co-ranks' target='_blank'>list of Co-Ranks</a> that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Famiglia rank.</li>
<li>Please read our <a href="http://cdc.soulsrpg.com/policies">Policies</a> and <a href='http://cdc.soulsrpg.com/policies/code-of-law' target='_blank'>IC Laws & Punishments</a> so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.</li></ul>


<p>If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=382">Melissa</a> or <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2139">Aly</a> and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?showforum=19">Thread Requests forum</a> or snag an <a href="http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=12983">Open Thread</a>!</p>

</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/html]

POSTED: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:41 pm

[html]<div class="calsco-01">

<p class="ooc">sorry for being so impatient, Just so excited :3</p>

<p>Calla was tense upon the horse, She knew the horse could feel how she felt about it, But they were only trying to help her. She had watched Hadley walk off before the horse started to move, Her body stiffened in the few first movements of the horse, She kept her ears back feeling bad that they had to take care of her and there was nothing that she could do to help them. She kept her head on the horses neck as if she could feel every future movement of the horse within its beating heart. It had only been a few moments since they left the spot where she had been resting. She could see the entrance to the pack, trying to think of what it would be like to be in the pack she let out a soft sigh as they stopped at the front of the court house where she assumed the medical room was. Aly had gotten off the horse and she was left alone on top of the horse, Sitting up weakly she looked down at the pregnant female flicking her tail trying to figure out how she was going to get down. When the female asked her if she could walk she let out a soft whimper <b> I can try..</b> was all she said as she braced herself bringing her leg over the horse as if she were going to ride side saddle she looked down, it seemed so high even though she was only a small ways from the ground.</p> <p> The wounded female took a deep breath turning to lay her stomach on the horses back using her arms to slowly and carefully slide herself down, Her claws audibly scratching the horse to keep herself from falling. There was no grip on the horse and she didn't want to pierce the horse again because it was being so kind to her. She couldn't keep a hold of the horse much longer, her feet still dangling a ways from the floor she whimpered loudly, bracing herself she let herself drop to the floor. A soft <i>thud</i> and a slight cloud of dust where all that happened as she landed on her rump, letting out a soft whimper her paws had started bleeding again since she used her feet paws to help slow her down before she let go. Her paw pads had been worn and cracked since she had done all that walking and hadn't taken care of herself. It was easy to see that she was in very bad shape, She sat there and turned to look at the pregnant female <b> I'm okay, My paws are just bleeding</b> she said as she used the horse to help her to her feet wincing in pain as dirt mixed with the blood in her wounds, each step would feel like walking on rusted nails or glass. Taking a step towards Aly she winced heavily and a small tear lead from her eye, trying not to let on that she had any pain.
</p></div>

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

POSTED: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

[html]<div class="hadley2-border"><div class="hadley2">
<p class="ft-ooc">OOC here!</p>

<div class="ft-separator"></div>

<p>Hadley nodded his head. Speed would be important. It wasn't long before he reached his shop. Inside he grabbed some logs so he could start a fire in the medical room, and a couple blankets. Moving onto the fort he headed down to the storage, digging out some fresh rabbit. He didn't take the entire thing. Hadley cut out the liver, and other tender parts, but the rabbit would have barely made a meal for a pup. Unfortunately he didn't think that she would be able to take anymore than that.</p>

<p>The hardest part was the water. He was forced to take his time looking for it, before he finally found a place where the water was warm enough for her to drink. Filling the bowl Hadley moved much more slowly, not wanting to spill anything. He was ready to help her now. Hopefully she would be settled in the bed by the time he got there. Remembering that he would need to clean wounds as well he paused and grabbed a jar, emptying what water had been in the bowl in there and topping it off. Now he had enough, both for her to drink and to clean the wounds with.</p>

</div></div>
<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Dead Topics

cron