Bruised and torn, undefeated am I

POSTED: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Character Name: Kol Stormbringer
Character Birthdate (including year): 23 May 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Species: 50% Eastern Timber Wolf, 50% Mackenzie Tundra Wolf
A secondary form of contact: AIM = Scarletwolfsong
3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: Profile is filled out and I can give countless links to examples if you luffs want me to. =X

By the way, I was originally supposed to do an IC rejoining thread with Tay as Elliott, but she kinda went poof on me again and I've gotten excited and impatient. I SORRY TAY! :( Eli's coming too, but I'm just going to say that Kol is a few days or so ahead of him.

*lovelovelovelove*

POSTED: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm

<table class="infotable"><tr><td class="header">Welcome to 'Souls!</td></tr><tr><td><p>Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the <a href="http://rpguide.soulsrpg.com">rp guide</a> for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.</p><p>Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:<br/><span class="indenttable">___</span>1. Make your first IC post within five days.<br/><span class="indenttable">___</span>2. Update your <a href="?act=UserCP&CODE=01">profile</a> with a bit of background information on your character.</p><p>You can also start saving up <a href="?viewtopic.php?t=16"> points toward titles and icons and cool stuff</a>. Check out the <a href="?showforum=19">Open Threads and Thread Requests</a> forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the <a href="?showforum=3">OOC Garbage</a> with us, too.</p></tr></td></table>

Dead Joiners