I love you mommy, forever DnD
[html]

Backdated to May fifth. Private, Tammi<3

It was not unusual, to be honest, but right now Noir really felt like having her mother’s arms around her. Her family was supposed to love her, and if Attila did not then she needed to talk with Tayui to either make her mom force Attila to be nicer or to kick him out of their family. She did not want Attila to not be her brother, but she did not want him to be so very mean with her either. She wanted to sniffle and cry just thinking about it. She ran all the way to the family den where she once had lived with all her siblings. Only Claudius was left, but that was super good because he was super kind in many ways and she wanted him to make funny, pink patterns in her fur! ”Mommy!” the young female called out loudly as she looked into the darkness of the den. ”Please be home!”

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.tay-ghosts {width: 400px; border: 2px solid #8e7a69; background-color: #ffffff; background-image: url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... aaayui.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin:0 auto}
.tay-ghosts .padding {padding-top:230px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; color: #000000; text-align: justify;}
.tay-ghosts b {color:#8e7a69;}
.tay-ghosts p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0 }
</style>

Tayui had just woken up from a lovely summer day nap. She stretched with feline precision, feeling her bones and joints return to their rightful places. Shifting gave her an acute awareness of how her body felt at all times, specifically in respect to her bones, muscles, and everything that made up her body as a whole. When she shifted, she could feel everything slowly changing. While it had been a strange feeling at first, it was routine now.

As she looked out past her den, she could her the sound of another wolf coming closer. She sat up straight, watching for the visitor. She didn't see anyone, as it seemed as though the wolf had approached her den from the other side, while Tayui's view was blocked by a large tree. She heard her daughter's voice and stood up quickly, pushing herself to her feet with her arms.

"Noir?" she called out, walking around the tree to the entrance of her den. "I'm home, honey. What's wrong?"

[/html]
[html]

--

Her mother’s homely voice reached pale ears and the young female turned around to find her mother standing there. She was upset, but could not stop her tail from waving merrily as she ran the little distance that kept them apart. The person she definitely had missed most while she had journeyed was mommy dearest, and she could not go a day without seeing the bi-coloured woman and every visit was accompanied by a childish embrace. Pale arms touched briefly by cream wrapped tightly around her dame, and she inhaled the scent of home. Mommy was home on two legs.

Why was Attila so mean! ”I met Attila, but all he did was to be really mean to me!” she whined, hurt and confused as to why her brother had treated her in such a horrible way. Family was supposed to be all love. ”He stole Toefur from me and made fun of me even if I told him to stop,” the young female continued, remembering well the horrible scene. Tears began to form in her honey gold eyes at the sad memories and she pressed her face against her mother’s soft fur, seeking motherly comfort and away from all the bad things in the world. Nothing could hurt her when Tayui was near.

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

When Tayui saw her daughter’s tearful face, she was glad she had shifted in to her Optime form after she woke up. She reached out her arms toward Noir with her palms upturned and her elbows slightly bent. She extended her right arm farther as she crouched, moving closer to the pale girl. She reached out to rest her hand on her daughter’s shoulder in an attempt to offer immediate comfort. She could only hope her words would offer long-term comfort where a simple touch would fail. And she could only hope that one day she could get through to Attila and make him understand that teasing Noir was not the way for a brother to behave. Teasing any of his siblings was unacceptable, no matter what he thought of them. She just wished he could expend all of his extra, pent-up energy doing something constructive. While Tayui had spent her days dreaming and loafing about when she first joined Jaded Shadows, she had quickly turned her spare time into something more productive as she learned to read human words and speak the language of the lesser beasts.

“Sweetie, I’m sorry,” she replied. “Attila should know better. That wasn't very mature or respectful, was it, pumpkin?” she asked. “Would you like me to talk to him?” She did not want to have to go over the same rules as before, but she did not want to see Noir in tears only shortly after she had returned to her home.

[/html]
[html]

--

Her mother would remain when others could not. The kind woman with the light fur and the beautiful, bi-coloured eyes had been the first thing the child’s eyes had opened to see, and her loving hands never failed to embrace when the girl’s fragile innocence was put to the test. The young Aston girl would never grow up, but the mother would not love her less. There were so many things that Noir was unsure of in this odd world where she never would truly fit in, but in the end of the day it was all right when there was at least one person in the world that accepted her for who she was.

She sniffled in her childish way and continued to press against her mother’s soft fur. She wished she was small again so that she could be lifted up and cradled. ”Does it mean he doesn’t like me anymore?” the young woman wondered breathlessly; fearing a confirmation. Why would anyone be angry and mean to anyone unless they disliked them strongly? She nodded regardless. Yes, mommy should definitely talk to the mean boy. ”If he wanted to play with Toefur all he had to do was to aaaask,” the light blonde girl explained.

Table by Alli
[/html]
A bit of powerplay, but nothing Noir can't weasel out of? Wink PM if you need it changed!

[html]

When Noir pressed against her, Tayui took the young girl into her arms and rocked her gently to remind her that she was still there to support her. No matter what happened, she would always be Noir's mother, even if it meant she would have to make some difficult decisions down the road. As she contemplated this, she smoothed down her daughter's creamy fur and untangled the occasional knot with her clawed fingers.

When Noir posed her question, Tayui shook her head and tried again to smooth down Noir's fur in consolation. She cleared her throat, intending to speak.

“Oh, no; not at all, sweetie,” she replied gravely. “Sometimes we say things we don't mean. And sometimes we do things we know we shouldn't do, but do it anyways. Attila knew he shouldn't take Toefur from you, but he did it anyways. I'll talk to him. Maybe he just feels lonely -- you were both gone for a while, so maybe he missed you.” She concluded with a playful wink, hoping to cheer up the young Aston girl. Since they were still young wolves, they could have troubles expressing themselves properly. She knew Attila chose violence as his means, and she also understood that Noir would always be her baby girl, no matter how old she grew. She did not know why; she had simply accepted it as a part of what made Noir who she was today.

[/html]
-whistles innocently- -___-
[html]

--

Perhaps the ivory goddess was right. Noir knew that it sometimes happened that she said things she did not honestly mean—at least things she did not mean all the time. But that was only when she was really angry and upset, and she hadn’t done anything to make her pale brother angry either. Why couldn’t he just have said that he had missed her and given her a hug instead? To act mean like that made so little sense to her and she wished she could better understand the words that her mother spoke. Tayui was wiser than she could ever hope to be, so perhaps some things were simply beyond her grasp. It was so hard not to get hurt though.

Rubbing her cheek against the pale white, Noir tried to resurrect one of her usual smiles, but found that it was hard to pretend when her heart still told her that it was very sad. ”If he missed me he should have asked for a hug,” she said, voice still a little bit whiny. ”I missed you when I was gone!” the young girl then exclaimed, wrapping herself tighter around her mother’s form. She had, a lot a lot a lot!

Table by Alli
[/html]