Bows and Curtsies
[html]
Ayita's outfit being delivered, if Vigi bothers to open the package.

As odd as the Baron felt about the whole situation involving Zafier, his sister, and then, in turn, Vigilante. Somehow the redhead doubted that Ayita would tell her mate exactly what she ended up walking in on, but he was still wary of what was told. There was no way for the man to avoid facing his King, because that was something he just simply could not avoid. He was the ruler of the pack and was supposed to be seen. It did not help that the redhead wanted to deliver some clothing for Ayita, despite being at odds for the moment. Hopefully, the two of them would not hold what he had done against him. But he ought to be careful, right?

Strel was aware of where their house was, but he was unsure if the King would be there frequently. Surely the duties of a King took him plenty of places in the pack on a daily bases, but that was the safest bet. It would certainly feel less awkward with Vigilante, who was not the one who had walked in on him. He would have to face Ayita again later, but a chat with the King would be welcome.

"Vigilante?" he called, scanning the area for a glimpse. "M'lord?" Even if he was tense about this meeting, he still managed to force in his light jokes over the rank system. He could not even fathom what the man thought.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WotD: Fathom. 300+ words.

Vigilante had spent some time attempting to console his mate, who had seemed fairly distressed over what she had walked in on involving her brother and the redheaded tailor. He had not been very bothered by what she told him, but he was concerned by how much it seemed to bother Ayita. Vigilante could not fathom what it would be like to walk in and find your own sibling in an intimate embrace unexpectedly, as his only sibling was dead. Her only lover, as well, had been planned and only used to conceive her litter. The male, whose name escaped him now, had not been important for anything else.

He did not know if he had been successful in comforting her, and he did not know where she was now, but he hoped that all was well for her. The King worried for her when she was upset. Instead of going to find her, though, the man allowed her to have some time away for herself. He was in his makeshift forge, trying to clean it up a bit and organize things in there. It seemed like their house was getting smaller and smaller, even in this room that only he entered. The clutter was getting to him, so he was trying to make it presentable again.

A voice drew his attention, and he rubbed his palms against his thighs swiftly to wipe away debris from them. Vigilante stood, leaving the room and making sure that the door clicked shut tightly. He did not want Amaranth or Ever to wander in there, despite his warnings. Of course, a shut door might not do much. Making his way through the house, he recognized the voice as he stepped outside. "Hello, Strelein," he said, trying not to think about what Ayita had told him. It was certainly an awkward thought.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+

The King came out, and did not seem terribly unnerved by his presence. Maybe Ayita did not tell him anything? He had hoped she would not actually spread that around, since it was not exactly a fun, flattering story to tell people for fun. He himself was not about to tell anyone about it. Well, maybe to Daisuke if they got into discussion about that sort of thing, and chances were it would happen. But, otherwise, no one was likely to hear about it. Hell, he was not about to discuss it with Ayita's brother and he was as much involved in it as the redhead was. As embarrassing as it was, that kind of thing was not something he talked about that easily. Romance, sure, sex maybe not so much. Some things just had to stay between close friends rather than with strangers, though few had actually questioned him about his ... practices.

He smiled lightly, holding out the package, crudely wrapped as it was. "Ayita gave me a bunch of clothes a while ago to fix up and use for material, so I did this for her. I don't know when I'll find the free time to seek her out so I brought this one." Strel held out the package, hoping that if Vigilante did know the story, that he would not suspect he was uneasy about seeing the woman, since they would need to talk about it, just a little bit. God, that was not a conversation worth looking forward to excitedly. After he gave the package to the King, he looked at the home they shared. "So, the girl from the border. How is she doing?" There was curiosity in his gaze, but he had been the one to find the young one though he had not been the one to take her in.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OMG I SUCK SO MUCH (lolwut? shuddup I do :p). D: I am sorry. Forgive me?

Though Vigilante knew of what had happened between the redhead and his mate's brother, he did not want that to be a problem between himself and Strelein. It was none of his business, regardless, what either of the two men did for fun. He did not think it was entirely Ayita's business, either, but he could not tell her otherwise. Zafier was her brother, and she had been the one to walk in on them together. "Thank you," he said, taking the package from the tailor. "I am sure she will appreciate the work you put into them."

The caramel-colored King stepped back into the house, placing the package on the edge of the sofa. He then held the door open a bit wider. "Would you like to come in?" He did not know how long Strelein intended to stay, but he did not mind spending time talking with him. "Ever is fine. She seems to be settling in well, gets along with Ayita nicely. She's sharing a room with Amaranth right now."

<style>
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
qq

Strel was thankful that the man did not bring up what happened. Surely, he would have, though, if Ayita had been exceptionally upset. "I hope she will. I try to keep everyone happy with my work." It seemed as though he was less picky about feelings outside of his tailoring. Vigilante walked into his house, but left the door open with an invitation to come in. "I wouldn't be around long, but that would be nice, too. Thank you." He stepped through the doors, eyes adjusting slowly to the slight change in light. The redhead had never been here, but he had never really bothered to ask to come in. After all, what was the point? He felt more comfortable entertaining the taken woman.

So that young kid had been settling in just fine. That was a relief. The redhead was no father figure, but he had still been concerned over a kid that had no parents to guide them through the rigors of being a wolf with those genetic perks. Though, was Ever a luperci like them? Some were still normal; something his father had wished they all were but were unfortunate enough to be "cursed". "As long as she's not a burden. I do feel slightly responsible for finding her," he said as he sat on the couch, next to his package.

Ayita was mentioned and Strelein leaned forward onto his knees and looked up at his King. "Speaking of Ayita," he paused, lips tight for a moment. "Is she upset with me? You probably know that what I did." As much as the redhead did not want to have this discussion with his liege, it was going to be on his mind until he got some closure. "Do you think she'll forgive me?" Ayita was a friend of his and he did not want to lose her as such, just because of her brother.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

We can probably wrap this up soon, since I forgot to reply for so long. D: WotD: Galore. 300+ words.

Vigilante eased the door shut behind them, not wanting too many insects to come into the house. It was strange to think about, but while he did not mind the bugs outside, they drove him crazy when they got into the house. The door was never left open for long, and all the windows still had screens in them, so the house was generally a bug-free zone, thankfully. Then he moved to one of the seats that sat across from the couch, settling himself into it comfortably. Jade eyes scanned the room quickly, and nothing seemed out of place. When heh ad first moved in, there had been human clutter galore, but he had done a decent job of cleaning most of the actual junk out.

He shook his head with certainty. "No, she is not a burden. She is a lovely girl, and I am glad you were there to find her. If you ever felt compelled, she might enjoy company that is not myself, Ayita, or Amaranth," he suggested, though he would not hold it against the man if he did not come visit her. He had seemed out of sorts by the idea of finding a young girl, and he had seemed very relieved when Vigilante had taken her in. Still, a visit was always nice.

Lips tightened and his mouth set in a line at the question. Vigilante did not know how to answer, really. "She was upset afterwards," he admitted, "but I think she is fine now. I do think she will forgive you, though I don't think there is anything to forgive. It is none of her—our, actually—business what you and Zafier do. I think she was mostly confused about it, as I assume it was something new for Zafier." He did not know his brother-in-law well, admittedly. After all, his mate's brother had hated him for no reason that Vigilante could see from their first meeting.

<style>
</style>[/html]