HEY, EVERYONE.
IF YOU WOULD LIEK TO BE SUPER HELPFULLLLL, you could also post your character's subspecies. :o

Also, uh, if you play more than one character, you can vote under your other accounts (YOU CAN DO THAT, RIGHT? -giggle-) or just reply here if you're feeling lazy. >_>

Active characters only przzz. Big Grin THANKS I LOVE YOU MUCH APPRECIATED.

Quote:Yes, if you voted for this and your wolf is a "wolf hybrid" -- that is, a cross between *any subspecies of Canis lupus* (e.g., 50% eurasian wolf and 50% russian wolf) you should've voted "wolf" rather than predominately wolf. The hybrid options exist for crosses between subspecies, such as wolf/coyote, wolf/jackal, etc. XD Even though dogs are sort of technically kinda maybe considered subspecies of wolves, they're considered separate species for this poll's purposes. :3
I was first to vote yay!!!

Tundra wolf. since I picked other.

sienote: -1 other, +1 gray wolf
Liliana is 50% wolf And 50% Belgian shepherd
:| it's hard to find things but yay for wiki, jackal hybrid ^^ and that's it for my characters
Vigilante Haskel - 100% Domesticated dog (GSD/Malamute)
Princess Chance - 100% wolf. I don't know what kind, but I think it's a mix, I don't remember... Safest bet is probably the "Predominantly gray wolf" option.
Lolita Monroe - 50-50 Hybrid (GSD/Malamute mother, wolf father)
Artemis Marino - uhhhh.... Wolf, but I'm not sure what specifically. Whatever Savina and Kansas are. ^^;

sienote: -1 pred gray wolf, +1 gray wolf
I chose Gray Wolf since Bris is, well, all wolf and I wasn't sure if her subspecies would make her an "Other." Anyway, here's her subspecies: 50% Arctic Wolf, 50% Eastern Timber Wolf.

Hope that's right? <.<
daisuke is 50 tundra wolf and 50 gray wolf - i chose 50/50 hybrid on him

sienote: -1 50/50, +1 gray wolf
cotl is 50 NGSD and 50 coyote - i chose 50/50 hybrid on him
52% Alaskan Husky and 48% Russian Wolf- i chose Predominantly domesticated dog hybrid for him
I chose grey wolf but technically Nayru is an artic wolf with some weird unexplain lineage.
Cwmfen is a Eurasian Wolf... I guess that covers both Scotland and Korea, ^=^;;
HAY GUYS!
MOST WOLVES ARE GRAY WOLVES
If you're unsure, Gray Wolves are Canis lupus ______. You can check the full list here, but if your character is a wolf and is not a red wolf, it is a gray wolf. Eg: arctic, tundra, great plains, eastern, rocky mountains, etc.

Arctic x great plains = 100% gray wolf.

Just wanted to point that out so there's no confusion! :3

[html]
[/html]
Tayui = gray wolf (10% tundra x 90% arctic)
Hybrid = coyote dominant hybrid (90% coyote x 10% gray wolf)

Edit: I'm pretty sure Savina x Kansas litters are gray wolves. Savina is 100% Italian wolf I think and Kansas is cascade mountains + arctic wolf.
Crap. I voted 50/50 because I thought both Arkham and Cassandra (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE INACTIVE) were wolf/coyote, but then I remembered that Kaena is a freak, so they are both: 50% coyote, 25% gray wolf, 12.5% red wolf, 12.5% domestic dog.

:|

sienote: -2 50/50, +2 predominately coyote ALSO ILU AND APPROVE OF YOUR VOTING EVEN WITH YOUR INACTIVES
Voted for both of my chars; Xeris is 100% gray wolf--no subspecies--and I'm pretty sure Xion is too. Xion's subspecies is a cross between regular gray wolf and whatever Pendzez is, lol.
Strel- 75% Great Plains Wolf, 25% Gray Wolf so 100% Gray Wolf 8D;
Anatoliy- 48% Canis lupus communis ortus, 50% Canis latrans ortus, 2% Canis lupus familiaris ortus, so he's actually predominantly coyote o_____o go figure
Silvano- whatever the heck Kansas and Savina are lol

+1 predominately coyote, +1 gray wolf
THANKS TAMMI.

Yes, if you voted for this and your wolf is a "wolf hybrid" -- that is, a cross between *any subspecies of Canis lupus* (e.g., 50% eurasian wolf and 50% russian wolf) you should've voted "wolf" rather than predominately wolf. The hybrid options exist for crosses between subspecies, such as wolf/coyote, wolf/jackal, etc. XD Even though dogs are sort of technically kinda maybe considered subspecies of wolves, they're considered separate species for this poll's purposes. :3

I might end up reposting this if people were severely confused--if you voted for a hybrid option when your character is, in fact, a wolf subspecies mix, plz reply here and let me know and when this closes I will subtract them manually with my limited math capabilities. XD
well poo so I'm a grey wolf shoulda known but I know little about genus's and junk lol.
Gabriel is a mostly gray wolf hybrid (THANKS MOM AND DAD) and Lark and Aruele are both gray wolves.
HEY ANYONE ELSE?

also for my own records +1 coyote
I'm not sure my character counts, but I voted "Other". He's a cat. : P

sienotes: +1 non-canine! should've taken them into account, too! i'm just not used to having creatures around ;D