We've failed to be what we hoped
I would like to set this for March 9th if your okay with that, if not any day before the 10th.

The male to talk to some one, he wasn't sure how much longer he was going to be able to stand on his own and stand up for Deuce. The longer he was with her the harder the male was finding it hard to control her, and to make sure she don't go out hunting for trouble, he didn't want to be the one to find her dead in a pack land where she or he was not welcomed. He didn't want a repeat of what happened to Shadow. He would hope that it would never come down to that point, but he knew that one day soon if she wasn't stopped or put into a spot where she knew she was being watched all the time, that might make her stop with her antics, if there was any thing that would make her stop. Lucifer knew that one day it might come down to where he was disciplined because he was out trying to save her life and not doing his rank, he wasn't sure he he cold deal with that disappointment.

The male's den wasn't far from the alpha's den, weather that was well thought out at this point was pretty unclear to him. Walking over to the quartz rock the male pressed him-self to the rock, it was cool to the touch and stunning to look at the male lifted his maw to the air requesting the company of Tayui. He was ready to face what ever she could throw at him...he thought.
[html]

Tayui furrowed her brows in concentration as she scanned through the words of a book. It was the one she and Kieran had found on human history so many months ago in the human city. She had picked it up a few times, but had always been called away or found the content too perplexing to pursue it for a long period of time. She had just finished discussing matters with two of Fatin's puppies after finding them arguing amongst themselves. With that solved, she had decided to take a few minutes to relax and read.

When she heard Lucifer's howl, she could not help but feel a little relieved. The book was not getting easier to understand, and she found herself growing impatient. She shut the book closed with a definitive snap and stood up, dusting herself off a little. She set the book on one of the shelves nearby and set out to find the source of the call.

She did not have to spend much time looking, for he was standing in front of her den. She approached quickly, pausing to rest her hand on the side of the cavern wall. "What can I do for you, Lucifer?" She furrowed her brows in question, reminiscent of her times reading the book.

[/html]
Lowering his head to the white leader the male knew that was respect no matter what news he brought to her. She was the leader and he was of a lower rank. The black male gulped he hated to tell her this, but she needed to know. If there was a war that was going to happen and Deuce and him to be at fault, he wanted to fess up and let her know the whole truth. (like it really mattered in the game of war) He looked up to the female that was standing there as he sat down ready to spill his guts to her. "I need to talk about Deuce and her actions. Tayui, she has issue...she thinks that this blade has her past mate's soul in it. She went to the beach and dug it up, I was there...I know I shouldn't have been, but Thank god I was there. There was a coyote trying to kill her. I'm sure there was a reason that he was doing it, other then being a stupid thoughtless coyote." If it wasn't clear before now his thought on the coyote's them-self it was now. He hated them, as much as they hate wolves. Lucifer blamed them for Shadow's death, and now the near death of his mate.
[html]

She leaned against the wall as Lucifer spoke, immediately realizing she would not have time to shift into her Lupus form without appearing rude. Instead, she nodded and gazed down at the other from her higher vantage point, listening intently. She frowned when Lucifer stumbled, pausing after issue. Her frown deepened as he confessed her obsession, becoming more alarmed as he continued. His words were unsettling at the very least, and although Tayui wished she could say it was none of her business, Deuce's instability now concerned another clan. It was unfortunate that the one she had promised to do all in her power had gone and made it more difficult for her to do so, frowning for a moment as she mulled over the male's words, considering the possibilities.

She remained silent for a few moments, recalling her meeting with Kaena. She was fairly certain that Fatin and Phasma had met with the new ruler of the long beaches, but could not recall what had transpired in either of their meetings. She did know from Spade that the coyotes had seen fit to attack Syemv and get 'their' land 'back.' She did not know if they had given the wolf pack a chance to leave, but they saw it as an intrusion on their boards. If the coyote had attacked Deuce, while she had a knife no less, it was likely that the coyote either saw the knife or a breech of borders as a threat. "Lucifer, I told Deuce this, but I suppose I will have to say the same to you. Coyotes uphold their claim on their borders even more strongly than we do, and delight in slaying those who cross it. If the beach you were on was one claimed by coyotes, they would have attacked. With Deuce handling a knife, it would serve her as another claw should she attack them. I mentioned to Deuce about speaking to the leader of the coyotes, but she did not receive my suggestion well. Now might be a good time." She paused, frowning. "Lucifer, I don't know what this might start, or have started, but... were you on claimed coyote land?"

[/html]
The male understood where she was coming from. She wanted to try to avoid having a war when really it wasn't needed. The black male knew that he had to tell her that he was in the lands, he couldn't lie to her, it wasn't right. He wouldn't want her to lie to him about how things where going in any thing when he came to talk to her. So why would he want to lie to her. The male just stood there taking in every thing, he didn't move just stood there and breathed. He waited till she asked her question. The male didn't beat around the bush he was in the lands, he was just damn glad that he wasn't the one with the knife pulled on the filthy coyote.

"Yes. Yes I was there. I was saving Deuce from getting her self killed by one of the creatures. Tayui I not going to lie to you. If I ever figure out who killed Shadow, I won't think twice, he was my only son, but that's not the issue right now. I do believe that if something happens, Deuce should have to face what she started, I think if I wasn't there to ask and beg he would have killed her. I don't find fault with them, it's her that I find fault with. She's flippin' crazy!"

The male was sure the white leader was going to have a few choice words for him, he was to be a leader to the pack wasn't he, being the highest rank member under the two alpha females, and at a younger age, wasn't he to act like a leader of some sorts? He had told her the truth though, he felt like he had not casted a sin into the lands with being truthful.
[html]

She nodded quickly, relieved that Lucifer was able to see the reasons for the coyotes actions. Certainly, they were condemned by many, if not most of the wolves that resided in Bleeding Souls. If anything, they punished those who went against their laws more harshly than one in Jaded Shadows. They had earned their reputation of viciousness all on their own - they had not needed miscommunication for that. They were feared for a reason, condemned for many others, but there were some where Tayui had to examine the situation from a neutral point of view if she hoped to be fair or just.

She remained silent for a few moments, wondering what she could possibly say to all that. Indeed, it did appear as though whatever Deuce had done she had brought it upon herself. But now, as Deuce's mate, she was certainly glad he had been there for her. "She does not seem well, I do concede. I spoke to her a short time ago, but she ran off halfway through our conversation. Lucifer, as her mate, I appreciate all you've been doing for her, and I do hope you'll be able to continue to do so. Even so, 'flippin' crazy?' Come, now. She needs help," she admonished lightly. "And our discussion has furthered the need to speak with Gabriel. I don't know how he will react, you, I and Deuce should all meet him on a day when she is feeling... better." She frowned, pausing. "But thank you for telling me the truth, Lucifer." She had appreciated it.

[/html]
Lucifer had respect for the two toned lady, she used her head and thought things though trying not to pick a side of the fight. Though Lucifer knew sometime that war was going to start the leader would take the pack to it. The sent of war had tainted the lands of Souls. Lucifer had no clue that it was the same coyote that Tayui saying the meet that had attacked Deuce. He had managed to get out without being touched. He kept his end of the deal with the creature. He would never call them stupid, no they where a living being like he was. Though clearly the vast lot of them had some issues up stairs.

Lucifer gave her the respect and let her say everything, he had a rude habit of stopping someone if there was something he wanted to say and just blurting it right out. Though she had gave him the time to hear what he had to say, so he was trying to do the same thing back to her. "I feel like her blasted baby sitter any more. I tried to help her, she doesn't want it, she keeps thinking that there a voice in her head. I think we should see if she would want to spend some time in Tears getting some help. I believe Melisande dose therapy, maybe I could take her there for a "break". Tayui...I love her, but I cannot watch her 24 hours. I have the food pile to look after, and pups to look after. As for a meeting with this Gabriel, I have no issues with it, as long as it's away from both packs, I do not want to start ant more fights, unless it's needed, but getting Deuce there going to be an issue, after Shadow and the mis-carry she has been sore about them."