And I Will Start My Own Religion
[html]
OOC: Annan plz kthnx +5

Five, four, three, two....One... Steel blue eyes flipped open. He wasn't where he remembered falling asleep. That meant that Bartholomew had been taking the body out. Where was he? He looked around. He was within the pack lands, he gathered that much just by looking around and sniffing in the oceanic breeze. It always smelt like the beaches here. He was scared of the beaches, of the water. Steel eyes looked around frantically as he finally was able to wake up for real. He looked down at what he was wearing. His jacket, sunglasses, fedora, and his black pants. So he wasn't in the middle of playing costume with Orin. He looked down at the steed he was mounted upon. Vox. He shook his head as he took the reigns and looked around the scenery once more. The breathing of the male had quickened lightly as he started to panic a little bit because he didn't know how far had had gone from his house, and he had no clue how to get back to Lunenberg. Whatsa matter Marsy? Lost? the other male teased as he appeared from behind a tree. Shut the fuck up Bart. the angered male snapped at the male who wasn't really there. I'll find my way by myself. the male spoke before he jabbed his heels into the horse's side. Vox took off under the wolven, going into a full gallop over the lands. Little did his stupid self know, he was going the wrong way towards home.

Instead he was moving towards the Stables. He'd yet to visit the stables (he actually hadn't been around the lands too much, since he had been working on repairing his house for the last few days; at least that's what he thought he was doing the whole time, though when he'd fall asleep, Bart was quick to bounce off somewhere else and do other things that were unknown to even me.) and he could see the rising of a building in a distance, straight on to where he was heading. He instinctively knew that this was not the right way, but hopefully, if he was lucky, there would a wolven that was willing to help him here.

Vox carried the two over the terrain with a grace and speed that was normal for his breed. It came upon the two quicker than Mars had expected, and it loomed over them when they got close enough. He pulled the reigns back, to get the horse to stop, in which he skidded to a halt (this had been normal for Vox, and happened many times before) and gave a few little hops to get himself straight. Mars looked around the barn to see if he could see anyone. There were only a few horses in there as far as he knew, and so he rode his stallion into the stable to see if there was anyone around. Hello? Is anyone here? the male asked cocking his head lightly, his voice was soft, even when it echoed a little bit in the stable corridor. I need some help... the male muttered lightly, his two mismatched ears falling back lightly against his head as he took his fedora off, and his sunglasses so he could see in the shaded area better.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.triadattack b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.triadattackooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.triadattack p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.triadattack {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... attack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
300+[html]

The log cabin was still bare of furnishings, the various items Anann owned we scattered on the floor near the wall or hanging from the rafters. The packs that were filled with leather and other cushy things were piled in the corner as a makeshift bed. It was roof over her head though and it wasn't the low ceilings of the old abandoned buildings. Oh no, she had made sure to make the walls high enough that the tall luperci woman could live comfortably with ducking through doorways.

Just as importantly it was close to the stables. Which was exactly were she was headed this morning like nearly every other. The ever-present obsidian blade was strapped to her thigh as it always was, but today she also carried her pair cavalry sabres strapped to her back. The swords had hardly seen the light of day since she had left her home land to the west. Like she had hoped, she had found little need for the blades here and her hardwood training swords were the only ones to have seen any use. They felt almost foreign against her back and such was her reason for toting them with her today.

The walk to the stables was short and she returned the greetings she had received as she had entered. Rem of coarse had knickered his good morning, but there was also Lumiere. She gave the roan mare a pet on the nose and a quick once over to make sure she was doing fine before entering Rem's stall. She began checking his feet and cleaning out the bottom of his hooves. However when the stranger rode in on his stallion Rem pulled the last and final hoof out of her hands. Damn it Rem! Hold still, I'm almost done! She could tell someone was in the stables even without looking up and over the stall wall. Picking out the last hoof she stood up. Hello. Can I help you? She frowned as she noticed the guy had literally rode into the stables. You shouldn't ride in here. She said with annoyance although it was hardly a grievous transgression. It was more a common courtesy but it put both the rider and others at risk if the horse should startle.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry, but Mars got too shy. <3 +5

Damn it Rem! Hold still, I'm almost done! there was a woman's voice coming from one of the stalls. It made Mars flinch back lightly, which made him pull back on the reigns, and ultimately, Vox moved back because of the backwards pull on his reigns. Mars' ears lay flat against his head, submission being shown right away. Steel eyes looked at the stall that the woman was at, but he didn't see her until she finished doing what she was doing (cleaning out the hooves of her horse it would seem) and she stood. His eyes were quick to deviate from her own, going to the ground as she had asked a question. Hello. Can I help you? she asked him. Uhm...I'm.. he started to speak to the woman before she interrupted and spoke some more. You shouldn't ride in here.. the had spoken, the annoyance wasn't high in her voice, but it was there, and he could hear it. It almost sounded like his mother. Where she would hide her annoyance, and then beat the shit out of him when he was alone with her. Bartholomew came up to the right of the Spanish Mustang and he looked at the woman. Mars stayed mounted on top of the horse. I uh.. Mars started to speak again to the woman before he looked down at Bart. Mars, I'll take care of this. Bart spoke before he took control of the body that they shared. I'm sorry, I'm new around here. the male spoke to the woman, his voice different, not in accent, but in volume and tone. Once it was shy, and now it was strong.

The male had proceeded to take the his body and remove it from on top of the horse. She would be taller than the male by a good 7 or 8 inches when he had stood up beside his horse. Bart let his ebon hand touch his stallion on the neck and he pet him before he let himself step a few inches forward, towards the woman and her own stallion. My old pack didn't really have any problems with walking in on your horse unless there was someone in the walk way with another horse. Bart had shared with the woman. He lied, they both knew that you weren't supposed to do it. He did it because he didn't think that there was anyone inside of the Stables besides the horses, and the horses in the stables couldn't really do anything but bitch and moan about the presence of the unknown stallion, and Vox never really cared about other horses, mares or stallions. He was even tempered and calm, even in the eyes of battle. Lyndi had trained Vox very well, and it showed. I am of Cour Des Miracles though, don't get me wrong. his accent was of America, Northern California to be exact. The male was born in Fresno, and went south to LA before he had gone back north to Nova Scotia. He went south to escape his mother before he went to find his father here, in Nova Scotia. The name is Bartholomew Cubbins-Russo. he used his name with the woman, something that he never really did, but, since this was his pack member, he might as well try and be somewhat truthful of the woman, even if the name was really Mars Bartholomew Russo-Cubbins, Mars was just lucky that Bart didn't tell the woman he was someone completely different than who he really was. He held his steel gaze on the woman though, holding a look that had not present in the eyes of the other male, Mars. It was a mixture of happiness and rebellion, while Mars held the constant look of a proud, yet submissive male. Both males were conflicted animals. That was for sure. Would you mind accompanying me back towards Lunenberg?

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.triadattack b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.triadattackooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.triadattack p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.triadattack {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... attack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
300+[html]

There had been many joining the pack lately and so it was hardly a surprise that Anann had finally ran into an unfamiliar face. She stood in the doorway of the stall. Rem looking out and around her as she leaned into the stall's frame with her shoulder. One hand rested casually at the wide belt the laid across her hips. While the other scratched the large black stallion under the jaw. As soon as she had made eye contact with the ebony and alabaster man his steel blue eyes fell to the ground as he stumbled for his words. She was not really all that upset with him for riding in the stables and hoped that her light reprimand was the cause of his ill-ease. Then he seemed to be looking at someone or something next to him. More puzzling was the completely change in his tone and attitude. It alright, no big deal. Just try to remember to lead your horse in next time, okay? And who was Mars?

Anann could not help but be suspicious at the change in tone of his voice. Even his posture had changed and who had he just been talking to? Rem too, had noticed the change in the man and been put slightly on edge. Giving an agitated snort as the man approached. He was obviously new here, but the Miracles scent had started to cloak itself on the tri-colored male. My, my yet another Russo. She said surprised, for more reason than one. For one he lacked the Russian accent she was accustomed to as a Russo trait. I assume you are related to the Russo's in the area? Although Marika also lacked such an accent so it was not unthinkable. She found it laughable that Anatoliy had come nearly half way around the world and still was surrounded by more family than she even had. Just how big was the Russo clan?

Before the man had seemed hardly able to look her in the eye and know he did so with easy, if not with a bit of defiance. She found something about him to be slightly unsettling and for once in these lands had come across someone she felt untrusting towards. Well, I was getting ready to go for a ride. Though she had had no destination in mind. Do you not know where Lunenburg is? She was not sure why else he would request her company on the trip there. Though she wouldn't mind going along, perhaps she could find Anatoliy once they got to the harbor town.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
+5

If only Bart knew when to shut up and talk silently between the two. The woman spoke to him, telling him that it was no big deal and just to remember it next time. Bartholomew put a wide grin on his face and he nodded his head. Thanks for your forgiveness. Bart was quick to respond, his tongue running over his lips, this would be a habit that both Mars and Bart shared, which made it somewhat hard to tell who it was if you weren't already tipped off by the differences in the volume and tone. Bart watched the woman, almost wondering what she was thinking by now. He rolled his shoulders underneath his leather jacket and he reached his hand out to her stallion slowly and with his palm up. He let the horse smell him, and showed him that he was of no harm and then he moved his hand away. She then went on to speak, which made his eyes turn back onto her. She spoke about his surname, Russo. Bartholomew knew little to nothing about the Russos, as did Mars, so there wasn't much of the clan that he knew actually. He happened to be a bastard child of the Russos, and still wasn't aware of any of his family besides his father, and now, one of his half brothers. She asked if he was related to the Russos in the area. He chuckled lightly. Da, mine fahzer ees Rurik Russo. the actor changed his voice to have a Russian accent, mimicking it as well as he could, it almost coming naturally to him. But no, I'm not from Russia, like my father and siblings. the male spoke, giving the woman some information. Actually, I'm American. the male spoke, a coy grin on his face as he looked at the woman.

The woman went to to explain that she was going to go for a ride anyways, then she would pause for only a moment before she would continue on to ask another question, this one being to the lines of him not knowing where Lunenberg was. He knew where it was. It was actually Mars who didn't know. Bart was doing Mars a favor and communicating with the woman..for now... Bart might have to throw Mars back into the front seat because Mars was the one who didn't know about the location. Well, I know where it is....kindof... I just got a little bit turned around and I kindof don't know where I need to go... the male spoke, giving the best answer he could to the woman. Bart would then turn back around and take his stallion by the reigns. He walked the stallion back towards the barn door, and he left him at the door when the two made it over there. He walked back towards the woman, and stopped maybe ten feet away from her, giving her the room to take out her horse and join him for a ride. I don't think I caught your name. the male spoke to the woman, his tricolored head cocked to the right for a moment, giving him a rather innocent look before he had took his fedora from his hand and put it back on his head. He would return his sunglasses when he returned into back into the sun. His steel eyes still sat on the golden and ebon woman, waiting for her response.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew speaks

<style type="text/css">
.marstabe b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.marstabeooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.marstabe p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.marstabe {margin:0 auto; width:333px; background-color:#49484d; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rstabe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 377px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
500+[html]

arg, so I didn't get it done last night.. xD love the table btw!

For the first since she had joined these pack lands Anann felt her guard come up. She wasn't sure what to think of this new fellow. Whom had gone near instantly from a rather submissive and quiet seeming male to near the complete opposite. She felt one or the other had to be a rouse. Her dark brown eyes watched him carefully as he approached Rem and herself. Watching not only his own eyes and face but every movement. Outwardly she seemed relaxed enough, but lacking her usual smile. Thanking her for forgiveness, perhaps he was simply minding his manners but she swore she could feel a near mocking edge to the words. She was surprised and mildly impressed as he offered his hand to the war horse for a sniff, who's ears were already laid back. Rem was as equally unsure of the wolf dog as his rider was, but he gave the offered hand a sniff without an attempted at removing some of its digits. Until the man had proved himself a threat neither horse nor rider would treat him as such.

It calmed her nerves a bit to know that he was of the Russo clan. She didn't know the family well aside from Anatoliy, but she had met his father and sister Liliya on a couple of occasions. There had been some other girl that Rurik had introduced at the party as well. Ah, I have met Rurik a time or two. He seemed to share the blue eyes as Rurik but blue eyes were not that uncommon in wolf dogs. The other Russo men she had met had been taller than even herself by a good few inches. And Anatoliy as well. A smile gracing her lips as her thoughts turned towards the tall brunett.

It wasn't that long ago that Anann had ventured to Lunenberg for the first time. As she had taken her time in getting to know the pack lands well. She often preferred the rolling fields of green to the southwest than the scenery shattered coast. It will be a nice change of pace, I don't ride up that way too often. Anann hadn't yet been to the Russo home in the harbor town but she had visited Vigilante there. Anann followed Bart out of the stables, the unhaltered stallion following behind her. Once outside she mounted the bare backed horse with effortless ease. oh, I'm sorry. Name's Anann Kelevra. I came here from the Midwest a few moons ago. It had surely bee four or five lunar cycles now, possibly six. While it had take time to feel like home she was beginning to feel
As if this was were she had belonged all along. So what brings you here, aside from family. She was almost starting to wonder if a Russo knew what it was to settle down and stay in one place. Seeming as all of the she had met thus far had seemed to travel great distances. What drove them to cross continents and come nearly half way around the world. She had had her own reasons of coarse, but without them she would have been happy to stay in Tosawi.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
you don't know how much that means to me considering the amount of time that the picture sat in my PS before anything besides the half of his face being turned white. Thank you so much <3

The woman had told Bart that she had met Mars' father a few times. Bart didn't seem to be interested like Mars would have been, simply because Bart frankly didn't care for the man already. Bart was torn away from Lyndi, and it was sort of upsetting to him. He was attached to her brutal beatings and then gentle touches when perhaps, her own second personality showed it's pretty little face. She also spoke about meeting Mars' brother, the one who greeted him at the borders. Bart moved his hand away from the other stallion and he had walked away a bit, standing a distance away. She moved out of the stable, and he walked in front of her, his ears on her as they moved out of the door. Bart didn't say anything about his father or his brother, simply because he didn't know them. Bart had yet to converse with Rurik or Anatoliy so there was not much to say about them either so the male was silent, weither it was an awkward silence was up to Annan here since Bart could not tell the difference of being awkward and just being who he was.

She told him that it had been awhile since she had been to Lunenberg, it being a destination that was not common to her riding path. She would start to lead her horse from the stables and out of the door. Bartholomew kept his distance from the woman and once she had gotten on top of her horse, Bartholomew mounted on the haltered Vox. The horse whinnied lightly under the weight of the Russo male, whom was heavier than he was tall. He was shorter than his wolven siblings and father, simply because he was part dog. The reason his mother had been so hard on Mars was not because of his fur pattern (for his patterned mocked her own and his dog half siblings) but because he was not born with the green eyes that the Cubbins family was known for. You see, the Cubbins clan had bred out the unnatural blue color and traded it for green and brown eyes that littered the rest of the pure blooded clan, and once Mars was born, he shattered it. Lyndi was livid that he was born and his eyes ended up being that icy blue like his fathers (though maybe it was a little bit of a steel blue compared to his father's icy blue, who knew without Mars and Rurik standing next to each other) and he also ended up being taller than all of his siblings before him because they were all dog, he was almost half wolf.

The woman told him what her name was. Annan Kelevra. Mars muttered, Bart finally letting the other take back over. Mars put the sunglasses back over his eyes before he looked at the woman again. It's nice to meet you, Miss Annan. the voice had become quieter once again, tone becoming withdrawn. The transition between Bartholomew and Mars had been done in a blink of an eye, though there was a paused, a deep breath, a blink of his steel eyes before he had been able to become Mars once more, but it was still a smooth transition that was not very much of a warning because of his shades being over his eyes and his back was towards her for the moment he lead the woman on Vox. He pulled back on the reigns to slow down and let the woman come up beside him and Vox. Mars kept a small distance between the two horses, figuring that the stallion might get antsy if they walked too close together. Mars looked at the woman as she had asked what else drove him here. The tattooed brow of the male had twitched. What if I told you that is the only reason I came out here?

M B

<style type="text/css">
.marstabe b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.marstabeooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.marstabe p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.marstabe {margin:0 auto; width:333px; background-color:#49484d; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rstabe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 377px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
500+[html]

Table by Gen
Sucky post, I sorries x.x and I still can't get over how smexy that table is o.o

As the silence stretched out between them as they both exited the stables, with their steeds in tow. It did not bother the woman, who could appreciate a moment of silence as equally as a hearty conversation. It just seemed there was really nothing to say and she felt no need to fill the gaps with idle chatter. Once Anann had mounted her own horse, Bartholomew quickly followed. It's nice to meet you too, Bartholomew. Though she was still quite unsure of what to think of the new pack member. Especially as his tone had switched back to more meek version he had originally carried. With a click of her tongue, Anann cued Rem to start the journey north. There was no need for any further instruction from his rider, as Rem knew exactly were they were headed, even if they didn't travel that way frequently. Knowing that she would have little need to steer the horse with her feet, Anann through her leg of the horse's neck to sit side saddle style, facing towards the tri-colored male. Rem would keep a safe distance between the two steeds as well as matching the other's pace.

In her coming to these territories, Anann had left behind what little family she had left. Her brothers had been gone from this world for well over a year now and she had not seen her sisters since they had been pups. Shortly after they had all learned to control their various forms, they litter had been divided. All the females, except Anann, had been sent to live in neighboring packs. The whole of the city had been like family as she had grown up and so there was no emptiness in her life. She didn't well understand the ties of shared blood. To the honey-hued fem, family was more about ties of the heart than ties of blood. She shrugged, It is as good of a reason as any. The question had only been an attempt at conversation.

The path to Lunenberg took them past the log cabin Anann had built not too long ago with the help of her pack mates, including the Russo's she had already met. Though they were on the other side of the spring and creek that ran in front of her humble home. She jutted her thumb over her shoulder and towards the log home, pointing out to Mars. That's my place there, though its not completely finished yet. She still wanted to add a porch, but first she would need to finish other things like the fireplace and windows, maybe even a door, before worrying about a luxury like the porch. Once the cabin had faded into the distance, they came to the largest stream in the territory. The other three fed into it before it ultimately dumped into the sea. Still the horses could cross the waters with easy, coming up their legs only a foot or two. This is about the halfway mark between the stables and Lunenberg. She figured pointing out a few landmarks would make it easier for the wolf dog to find his way around on his own later.

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... violin.png);">
OOC: sorry for the wait and also, gen did a smexy job on that table. I really likes eet <333 Also, feel free to pp them getting into Lunenburg and whatnot +5
NO NO NO NO!
I WILL NEVER FORGET!

The woman would reply that it was nice to meet him, and Mars would nod his head and give an empty actors' smile to the woman. With a face that could twist in such a way for it to be empty, and just for show was something that he had learned when he was a small child. It got him through a lot, even bought the boy a friend or two until they figured out that Mars was just too weird. Mars never had too many friends for too long, because either he, himself drove them away, or his mother did. Mars was supposed to be nothing but the secret kid that was locked in the basement when nobody was around, or he was stuck in the house cleaning or building something for his mother. Or sewing clothes for his mother, doing this and that and everything else. He supposed that he had to work ten times harder than everyone else because he didn't have a father to provide for their mother and siblings. The other kids had a father though, so you'd think that he'd be enough, but no. Mars had a different father, so he was not part of the group. But then again, it wasn't like Mars was as young as the other children since he had been alive for more than 6 months before his mother got pregnant and about 8 or nine months when they were first born. Mars shivered at the thought of his mother, the hair on the back of his neck rose lightly as well. He shook his head to free himself of her grasp on his mind again.

The woman would speak on to him about his reasoning for coming here. She told him it was a good reason. Mars figured it was a good enough reason as well. The male did have issues with being left alone at times, because if in prolonged solitude, he have the time to think and to speak with Bartholomew. Often times, Mars found Bartholomew to be annoying, especially when Bartholomew was so busy making everything into a joke to Mars. Mars wasn't a big joker, often taking things almost too seriously. Mars did not respond to the woman for quite some time, not finding a reason to speak, when in all reality, the woman more than likely wanted to carry on a conversation. The two would travel a good amount before the woman would finally speak again, pointing out a house that was not completely made. Mars looked out to it, and just stared at it for a moment as the woman told him that it wasn't finished. He again, nodded his head. My house isn't either. the male spoke, shaking his head before looking back towards her. It's looking good so far. another empty smile would form on the lips of the actor.

Again, he would fall silent as he and the woman would make their way on and on until they would come to a stream. A large stream that, if possible, Mars himself would love to avoid. But still, they were to cross the waters. Mars would swallow the saliva that nervously moistened his mouth. He was scared of the ocean, since momma had told him that sharks were in there, and he often times was nervous about being in streams and ponds too because of snakes and alligators(he didn't know of the species of reptiles that were in Nova Scotia). Mars hesitated, pulling the reigns back on Vox, ultimately making the stallion stop. The fear manifested that quickly, and he scanned the waters very carefully. Both of his mismatched ears pulled back. He blinked a few times, his eyes looking at the running water. He shook his head before he tapped Vox's side. The stallion pulled forward and into the water, trotting through it to catch up with the woman and the other stallion. Once they were across, Mars took in a deep breath and then they continued on. He didn't speak during this whole ordeal. There was no need to. How long have you been here, Annan? pathetic attempt at conversation that he would eventually kill anyways.

Mars Speaks

[/html]
500+[html]

hah that was no wait, this is a wait <333

The change in other had not gone unnoticed, though Anann still did not know quite to make of it. She found the tinted glasses he wore to be rather annoying. Finding it frustrating how they prevented eye contact. Anann had always been one for making eye contact while talking, no matter the ranks involved. Though it wasn't as if they were doing much conversing at all. His smiles seemed hallow, not knowing if they reached to his eyes. Perhaps it wasn't until know that Anann realized how much the eyes were used to read someone. Sitting side saddle as she was, the tri-colored man she knew as Bartholomew was always in her vision. So when his hackles started to rise, even just slightly, it caught the eye of the warrior woman, sending off alarm bells in her head. Is something wrong? she asked casually, outwardly giving no indication of the alarms that had went off internally.

Anann was proud of the home she had built with her pack mates. Apparently here it was rare for one to want to build their own home, instead choosing to live the remains of what the last civilization had left behind. Perhaps it was due largely to the society that she had grown up in, but Anann had an averse to human things. Given the opportunity she would always take something luperci made over a relic of the past. For somethings there was no alternative though. Here it seemed she would have to settle on scavenging for furniture and lumber. Currently the insides of her modest home was bare, dirt floor and all. A few leathers scattered about. Rolls of the preserved hides serving as a bed. But it was a roof over her head. Though it had a lot of work to be done before winter returned and she was not alone. Thank you. If you need any help, just let me know. Im not much of a carpenter though. She knew how to build walls from logs and that was about it.

The two horses had kept pace, staying more or less side by side as they rode northward. Though when it came to crossing the shallow stream the other pair had lagged behind. Looking back, Anann had expected it would have been the horse that had not wanted to cross the waters, but Bart's tight grip on the reins and his laid back ears made it clear who truly had their issued with the water. Coming? Anann asked gently, trying to encourage rather than berate the man. Seeming to snap out of it he urged the horse to cross the water. Anann had to think on his question. It had been difficult to keep track of the days. Oh, four or five moons now. Hard to believe its been that long already, yet also feels like it should be longer as well. The first lunar cycle here and not passed quickly as her mind had been plagued by doubt in her act of leaving. Since meeting Anatoliy though, time had been passing quickly and Anann hardly thought of her past life and home.

Anann pointed out the hotel as they rode past. Telling Bartholomew that he could find both the pack's tailor and healer within it's walls. There was little of any interest from the hotel to the outskirts of the harbor town. The only residence that Anann knew in the town was that of the king. Though she knew Toliy and his family lived here as well. Well here we are. She said, pointing out the obvious as Rem came to a halt. For having asked for her to ride with him here, he didn't seemed all that interested in her company. So she waited for his cue to see if this was were the paths were to split.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump9 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2453bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump9 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump9 {width:400px;border:1px solid #67344b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump9.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:85px;background-color:#ab909f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#67344b;}
</style>

ooc murr: Table by Jenny <33 +5

Her words asking if there was something wrong was gone unanswered because of his own ears blocking out the sound of the woman's voice as they moved along the terra. His steel eyes would move over to the woman again from behind the sun glasses. It did make him feel better the be hiding behind his luperci made sunglasses (that he had traded for some threads back in California by some mutt that he barely remembered by now since it was long enough ago to fade from memory)because he could remain a mystery under those hollow steel orbs of his that ever so beautifully matched his father's. He didn't realize that the woman wanted to keep eye contact with him the whole time, though he could feel her eyes resting on him with an analytical vibe coming from them. She watched his every move, and it almost made him want to stop moving, stop breathing, stop living. He felt unnerved as she would continue to stare at him with those bright yellow eyes. His chest rose and fell with his breath as he had taken in the air and let it back out underneath his black leather jacket.

She offered her help with his own restoring of his house in Lunenberg. Empty smile was formed on his lips as he gave the woman a nod of his head. Thanks. the male muttered to the woman as they would pass the house completely and then cross the river and then she would talk to him once more after they had crossed the river. She told him how many lunar cycles she had been here, a common form of telling someone how long they were somewhere in the Luperci world, even though the humans did have other words, like days, months, years. He'd learned a lot about the humans when he used to live in that library in California. Oh. was the only thing he could say really since he did not find it appropriate to say anything else about her arrival here in Canada.

There would be no more conversation between the two until they had gotten to the edges of the city called Lunenberg. Mars would let Vox trot forward and move in front of the other horse, cutting the two off. Mars put another hollow smile on his face, a mask on the actor's face that would almost mimic a real smile if it was not so misplaced on his stupid, ignorant face. He looked at her through his shaded sunglasses. Mars was about to speak, but lost the words that he was going to speak, so he stared at her for a moment. He looked off to his house that loomed in a distance. He almost felt like he should invite her to his house or something just to be nice or something. Do you uhm....Want to come and see my house? Mars would ask as he put his right hand on his left shoulder and a unsure frown would decorate his maw that was once twisted in that nasty hollow smile. Mars pulled a mismatched ear back. I uhm...live next door to Rurik and Anatoliy if you'd like to see them too or...something.... the last part of his sentence was muttered since he didn't really know what to do now.

[/html]
300+[html]

sorry for the suckage

It seemed rather obvious that all this Bartholomew character had wanted from her to lead him to the harbor town. If he actually held any interest at all in her company he certainly hadn't shown it during there ride. There was no warmth the few smiles he happened to grace her with, as if there was no emotion to them at all. Except for those brief moments back at the stables when he seemed a little more outspoken, he had remained mostly silent, eyes hidden behind their darkened shades. She found it annoying, perhaps even aggravating how he seemed to close himself off completely from her. She was not vain nor conceded and so it was not what his opinion of her might be that bothered her, but the fact that he felt the need to shadow his true self behind whatever sort of front he was putting up.

The invitation to his home was surprising, considering how withdrawn he had seemed thus far, but perhaps he was just shy. The idea of going simply to find Anatoliy was tempting though she couldn't help but feel that it might be a little rude and perhaps Toliy wouldn't like her showing up randomly on his doorstep anyway. Although she hadn't minded in the least the last time he had stopped by her place and dragged her out sea shore for a day of swimming and fishing. Somehow she felt Bartholomew was probably only extending the offer because he felt he should, not because he actually wanted her to come see his home. Do even really want me to come? She asked, Cut the crap and be honest, Bartholomew. Her tone was calm and even. I'd prefer if you didn't invite me to your home until your ready to come out from behind that mask your wearing. She sat atop her horse and waited for his response, fully expecting she would find herself headed back towards her own home. She was tried of trying to read him though what she was considering to smoke and mirrors at this point.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump9 {width:400px;border:1px solid #67344b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump9.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:85px;background-color:#ab909f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#67344b;}
</style>

ooc: +3

The woman would ask him a question, weither or not he really wanted her to come. Mismatched ears would twitch and he would cock his head to the woman. It took him too long to speak, because she had continued. Her words made his audits fall back on his head and a frown form on his face. Behind masked eyes was immense sorrow coming from the steel eyes. He didn't mean to offend her with no conversation. He didn't mean to seem like he was just using her. He sat there in front of her for a minute, silence between the two. Mars was scared to speak, and his form shrunk slightly. I'm sorry... the man spoke softly. I just... he started to speak, he pointed his nose to the ground, looking at the ground before her horse's feet. Just call me Mars, please. Bartholomew is my middle... he mentioned his eyes still on the ground and his ears pulled back on his spiked hair. His curled tail would tuck close to his side.

Mars held a frown on his face. Would a constant frown be better to her than a empty smile? I didn't mean it like that. the man spoke calmly, shaking his head, his fingers wrapping around his sunglasses as he removed them from his face to look at her, thinking she literally meant to take off the "mask" that hid his eyes. My house isn't really in the best of shapes, and I don't even like my father going in there, even if he does come over to help me clean. the male spoke, sighing lightly, his ears still sitting back on hie head. I didn't mean to offend you, Miss Annan. he tried to apologize to the woman, not meaning to do whatever he had done. I would love you have you over, if you don't mind the mess. the male spoke, forcing a nervous smile on his face, the empty smile gone and replaced with an actor's actual emotion. The steel eyes of his eyes were also oozing of nervousness. I know how to make tea, if you would like some... I have some Tea leaves in my house that I can make tea with the male didn't know if the woman ever had tea, but Mars knew how to make tea out of almost everything that his mother would bring through the door (or anything that he decided would make a good tea in the year he lived utterly alone) including but not limited to mushroom tea, mint tea, etc.

[/html]
300+
[html]

=\

Anann frowned. Her words had been a bit harsh, far harsher than she had intended them to be. Mentally she cursed herself for her carelessness with her words as everything about the male's posture went submissive. The silence continued to stretch between them until he tried to speak, his sentences all trailing off. A confused look crossing her features as he said his name was Mars. Had he not said Bartholomew before? She nodded, "Mars, it is then."

After a moment, his voice seemed to become calmer as he offered an explanation. The tinted shades were removed from his eyes, finally opening some sort of glimpse behind the curtain he seemed to keep wrapped around himself. It would seem it was defensive strategy rather than one of hidden aggression, though Anann was reluctant to pull down her guard completely. "I did not mean to sound so harsh. I'm no so much as offended as I don't want you to think that you have to pretend to be something your not around here. This is quite the band of misfits you've joined here and as such we are pretty tolerant bunch." Her tone was light and comforting, so she hoped. "And as far as the messy house, we all had to start somewhere. I shared a stall with my horse, until I was able to build my home. Believe me, it was far from glamorous." His eyes told of nervousness and while his smile seemed a bit more genuine she found it herself unable to trust it.

While Anann knew it would be impossible to completely erase the impressions that had already set upon one another, she had never wished more for a fresh start. An unsure smile crossed her lips as she offered forth the idea. "I think we need a fresh start, over tea perhaps?"

<style type="text/css">

.ananngitz01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#cccccc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ananngitz01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232323; text-align:left;}
.ananngitz01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ananngitz01a {margin:0 auto; width:417px; background-color:#0f1012; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... evra01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cccccc; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272727; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ananngitz01a-border1 {width:419px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}
.ananngitz01a-line1 {width:387px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1a1a1a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

ooc: Sorry for the wait and i hope you don't mind me pping them to his house to get things going.. +8

Mars, it is then. she agreed to the man. Mars held steel eyes on the golden pelted woman. Mars' ears still held flat against the man's messy brown hair. The man swallowed the saliva that was collecting in his mouth. Mars would explain, and then she would reply with a few words about how he didn't need to pretend to be who he was not, and that the pack was a band of misfits anyways. She would go on to tell him about how a messy house was not a problem because she, herself had lived in a stall with a horse for the amount of time she did before she had started to build her house and bunk there for however long that was. Mars put a small smile on his face and nodded his head lightly. His ivory ear would pull back towards the woman. I'll try.. the man would speak, his voice still quiet and level, calm.

I think we need a fresh start, over tea perhaps the woman would speak to him then. The man was glad that the woman would want to come over for some tea. Too bad he didn't have any wheat, to make flour and then flour to make bread. He would have made cookies or something if he knew of any wheat fields in Cour Des Miracles territory. He actually found this to be a good question to ask the woman, since she seemed to know a good amount of the land. I'm glad you will join me. the man started off with speaking to the woman, his shades falling back over his eyes off of the top of his head. He lifted them again off of his nose and he pointed his muzzle back towards his place. I have mint tea, and I have some green tea too. the man spoke to the woman, this being another form of him asking which she would want without really asking her straight forwardly.

Mars pulled the reigns on his stallion and he quickly got the horse to turn towards the house, and he gave a quick nudge of his heels into the equine's side. Vox started out in a trot down the broken cobble street, the clacking of the horse's hooves echoing on the streets as he led the woman to the gated house that was his. It was next door to his father's own yard, the houses close enough for Mars to play music and his father to hear it at least. Vox would come to a stop as they came upon the gated yard. Mars pulled open the gate as Vox walked beside it, and then Mars would direct the horse in a 180 degree turn to where he could enter the gate. The stallion walked in, and he pulled out of the way for his company. Mars was quick to dismount the horse and then wait for the woman to do the same before he led the woman into the house, stopping on the porch and getting his key out of his pants pocket and unlocking the door. He let the woman enter before he did enter and closed his door. Mars had gotten some things cleaned up, the furniture that he was able to savage he kept and the rest in the back yard, where he would break down what he could and make other things out of them when he had the time, or he would use the wood to repair something else, etc. He would become determined to learn some woodwork so he wasn't completely useless to himself.

Mars pointed the woman into the direction of the living room that only had a few chairs in it still, one couch and an end table. The dining room/kitchen area held a table and then the kitchen had counters and then a old stone stove/oven. He had a teapot already on the stove(he had tea on the mind earlier, but he switched to Bartholomew in the middle of that he guessed; there had been water in the teapot already though, tea leaves already on the counter and ready for the tea as well), and he got some fresh wood from the pile in the corner of the kitchen before he had opened the oven part and put some fire wood in there. He got a lighter and he lit a stick on fire and then stuck it in there. He then looked to the woman and walked back over to her. It's trashed, isn't it? the man asked, looking at the broken stairs, some of the rotten wood in places, luckily Mars was able to get all of the moldy things out of the house by now, but he still needed to dust and do some more deep cleaning in the house. One step at a time he figured. The tea will be done in a few... the man spoke to her, lacing his mismatched hands together behind his head as he stood in front of the larger wolvess.

[/html]
500+[html]

not a problem at all and sorry I didn't match your length o.o

Things hadn't gotten off to the best of starts, but Anann still had hopes of getting to know her pack mate a little better. Even coming from a place as big as Tosawi, Anann felt that her pack was her family. As such, she felt the need to try and get to know Mars a bit and at the very least see if there was anything she could help him with in fixing up his home. Anann wouldn't have a roof over her own head if it hadn't been for the help of her pack, the Russo family included.

Anann smiled, amused as the glasses slid back over the steel blue eyes. Though they were lifted to once again reveal the eyes so like Rurik's. He mentioned the couple of kinds of tea he had. "Mint tea? Sounds interesting." Anann knew very little about tea and its many flavors and types. Tea was just..tea, wasn't it? To be honest she had no idea what kinda of teas were available in Tosawi, let alone else where in the world. Which ever kinda the tri-colored male prepared it would be an experience for Anann, who typically stuck with just plain old water or a beverage with that nice, intoxicating burn.

Rem followed after Vox without a word or nudge from his golden rider. The clacking of hooves seeming quite loud in the otherwise quite streets. The large black stallion waited quietly as the Mars opened the gate to his yard from atop his own steed. Anann's own attention was focused on the house next door. It had been a lunar cycle or longer since she had last seen Anatoliy. He had left rather abruptly after their fishing trip and the fact that she hadn't seen hardly hide or hair of him since was not exactly reassuring. She wondered if he was home, though she was not about to go over and knock on the door to find out.

It wasn't until Rem moved to walk through the gate that Anann realized just how distracted she had become, feeling the warm glow of embarrassment in her cheeks. Luckily golden fur hid such a thing from sight. Anann dismounted. It was hard to say if Rem would still be in the yard when she went to leave or not, but she had no worries that he would get too far. Following the Russo onto the porch and into the house, she said, "Thank you," as he opened the door for her. He directed her into the living rooming. As she went to sit down on the couch she felt an odd pull across her chest. She cursed under her breath, pulling the swords and their strap over head and leaning them against the wall where she sat. Today had been the wrong day to try and get used to carrying them again. She starting to wonder why she was even bothering.

Time had left behind the usual damages to the house, though all in all it seemed to be in fairly good condition. "It not so bad." There wasn't an unoccupied house in the coastal town that wouldn't need similar work. "I would think you could find plenty of usable lumber in some of the other houses to fix the stairs and any other wood rot you might have." It was how she planned to get the lumber to build a porch onto her own cabin someday.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b787; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.anannsept21gift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift01 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#020000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 21gift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c1b787; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift01-border1 {width:499px; border:1px solid #020000; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift01-line1 {width:477px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]