[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 3rd or 4th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

OOC: Caution: Graphic Sexual Content, Rape, Heavy Language, Use of Alcohol and other things that are not good for the young ones, You have been warned...Takes place in an unknown part of Ethereal Eclipse, far away from pack territories, shortly after Kemo's fight with Noss

He snarled as he slammed his fist into a nearby tree, reveling in the fact that he was in Optime form and could do that. He had failed her...he had showed weakness in front of her, but mostly he had proven he wasn't worthy to even be in her presence. "Ralla...I have failed you." She had tried to stop him from running of course, tried to comfort and console him, but he had pushed her away. He would not accept failure under any circumstances, especially his own. He slammed his fist into the tree again, not realizing his hand was trickling blood now, the tree dented severely.

The fight had been unexpected, the loss absolutely unplanned. Granted he had never been in an actual fight before, especially not with a creature as massive as Noss, but that didn't change a thing. How can I ever face her again? How could I possibly deal with that look of disappointment I know is going to be in her eyes? He had no idea how far he had traveled, nor did he care much. His only goal was to get as far away from that place as possible, as far away from Her as possible. His anger had become a constant pounding headache ever since he had met Aurora Cresent earlier. He couldn't explain why, but he felt in a constant state of violent anger, as if Aurora had planted a seed in his mind and it planted into an evil happiness sapping plant.

He walked away from the tree, still marveling at how well he was used to his Optime form, despite having lived his entire life thinking he was only a normal wolf. You'd be surprised at how well you can adapt to just about anything. He smiled. "Very true...very true." He sat down on a nearby stump. He loved this new form of himself. His strength seemed to triple, his weight as well. He felt as if he could rip a tree from it's roots, though he doubted that was actually possible. All these thoughts had been trying to distract him from his anger. It failed and he realized he was angrier than ever. If only there was something he could do to get rid of the pounding in his head...but what?

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Ooc

A loud pounding noise woke Axelle from a light sleep in a nearby bush. She hadn’t anywhere to really call “home” so anything she could find that was comfortable was good enough for her to sleep in. Today it was a large, leafy bush that she made a little nest in. She was in a tight ball to keep her warmth in, but now she unraveled herself, and stretched as she rose. She yawned widely as she came out of the small gathering of trees she was in.

In the distance there was another luperci male. He was bigger than her, had longer more controllable limbs, and longer legs. He was a threat. She began to walk over to him. Now she could see he was clearly in a rage over something, but she didn’t think about this. She snarled loudly as she got into speaking range with him, which was about five feet distance. Her body was stiff, and her voice was loud as she snarled and spoke. Her approach was probably not very smart considering the male was already angry.

How dare you wake me!

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo's ear twitched as he heard a rustle in a nearby bush, a slight stomping sound through the underbrush telling him someone was in a huff about something. It was then that the voice pierced the peaceful quiet of the night. The pounding in his head grinded and churned in reaction to the voice, his anger rising yet higher. The scent of a female wolf reached his nose and he stood, towering over the smaller wolfess.

"Listen you, I don't know who you think you are but you are violating my peace. I don't care that I woke you up, you shouldn't be sleeping out here anyway. It's dangerous out here. I'm going to-" A sudden thought crossed his mind, a small voice barely over a whisper. Make her pay. Make her wish she was never born. What the? Where did that come from? "Look, I'm going to give you one chance to leave me be..one chance and one chance only. If you push me, I swear you'll regret it." His body shook with rage and excitement at the thought that now seemed to echo within his mind. Make her pay... His blind eyes flashed with anger, his head pounded heavily, his hands curled into fists.

"Leave, now, or I will make you wish you have never been born." Despite the words that left his muzzle, his mind chanted over and over, begging her to give him one reason to act upon his anger. All the while that he stood there he was slowly losing control of himself, slowly convincing himself that he was going to jump this wolfess and show her exactly where a big mouth belonged.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Ooc

Axelle boomed with laughter after the male had threatened her. She obviously did not think things through. She stifled her laughter after about a minute, and looked him over. His eyes caught her attention. They were unfocused, and didn’t look like they could see anything. He was blind. How the fuck is he going to hurt me? She began to snicker again at the thought. She highly doubted he could even find her if she didn’t make any noise.

She backed up very quietly; her paws barely making a sound as they touched the earth. She backed away a good three feet from him not like that was going to help. She would speak again, and he would know where she was. There was no point in moving around now only because when she spoke he would find her. She stayed where she was for the time being.

HAHAHAHA! How are you going to hurt me?! You can’t even see me! Get your blind ass out of my turf!

Now she moved quickly and silently toward the left. Her paws made almost no noise as she scooted to the side. She saw the man still facing the spot where she once stood, which was about four feet away now. She wanted to laugh at him, but kept her mouth shut for her own safety just in case he was going to actually try to attack her.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Get your blind ass out of my turf!" That did it, that was the final line she could cross. Unfortunately for her, he was able to see, but not with his vision. "You do realize that no matter how quiet you are, no matter how much you run, no matter where you try to hide, I can easily find you right? I may not be able to see, but I can hear. Your heartbeat is going nuts right now, whether you're angry, afraid, or try to run, your heartbeat will give your location away." He smiled viciously, turning his head to follow her every move and taking a step closer to her as well.

"Thanks to my loss of vision, my other senses have been magnified. I can hear your heartbeat, the air moving each time you move, the subtle sounds you can't hear, I can with ease." He took another step closer. "And even if I couldn't hear you, I can smell you. I can smell your fear. As a matter of fact." He inhaled deeply, seemingly tasting her scent on the air. "It smells good, and there's another scent on the air, something I want now very badly."

He took off toward her, making an effort to grab her small body by the throat and hold her up in his hands. He wasn't choking her, but it was certainly scaring the fuck out of her. "Now you've gone and made me angry. It's not nice to make fun of those who are handicapped. I'm about to make you pay for underestimating me." He slammed her on the ground, hard, then listened where the sound of panicked breathing came from and slapped her dead on. "Tonight, you only exist for my pleasure. You will not enjoy this, but I will, and you will make me enjoy it. Understand?" He lowered himself so that his face was only inches from hers. "I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BITCH?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Getting quite interesting !

Now she was nervous when he turned toward her. She was obviously ignorant of his situation, and obviously stupid for testing him. When he kept stepping towards her she kept backing away, but it wasn’t enough. He quickly moved toward her, and grabbed her by the throat. He wasn’t choking her, but she could barely breathe from her neck holding the weight of her body.

H….B….Ga….

Her words weren’t meant to say anything, but she couldn’t speak or think at this point. All she knew was that she had to get away. She raised her paws to his arm, and began clawing at it. She also began thrashing around. Anything to make him drop her, and he did. He slammed her onto the ground which on doing so she heard a loud crack coming from her side. That wasn’t good. Pain shot through her body, and on top of this he slapped her with his strong arm. His human like claws raking across her maw leaving bloody lines across her face.

She was whimpering now because the pain was so unbarring. The brute pushed her down into the ground, and screamed in her face. She wanted to scream. She gathered up some bravery to speak to him. This would probably piss him off too, but he must realize that he’s fucking with someone like him, and if she was strong enough she would put him in his place.

How do you know I’m not going to enjoy it?

This line was probably going to get her in more trouble than before, but she didn’t care at this point. He already fucked with her, and the situation couldn’t get much worse than this. He began to scream in her face again. This pissed her off even more. Not a good match two pissed off wolves. She said this line almost the calmest she’d ever said anything.

Most definitely.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

He chuckled as she had said the words with the last bit of defiance she could muster. "Good girl. Now then, you might enjoy it, you might not, only time will tell." He lightly dragged his claws along her body from neck to ass, smirking the entire time as he heard her heartbeat beating like a war drum, whether through fear, anger, or both, he couldn't tell for sure. All he seemed to care about was the pure raw pleasure radiating through him. The control, the power, it felt absolutely wonderful. The sex he was about to take from her would certainly accent those feelings and he rushed to take what he wanted from her with another ear ringing slap in an effort to drain the last bit of defiance from her.

All the while, his dick started to make its appearance, slowly peeking out of its sheath, fire engine red and glistening, excited for what was about to come. He smiled, suddenly getting another idea in his head. He had heard of this rare and taboo act in his past, had actually caught his mother and father performing this very feat so long ago when he wasn't old enough to understand, but from that day on he had always wanted to try it. He forcefully grabbed her head and dragged her over to his slightly peeking dick.

He snarled savagely, shaking her a bit. "Service me Bitch, satisfy me and maybe I'll let you go without violating your nether regions. Suck my dick and I swear if you use your teeth or bite it, I will fucking destroy you. When the wolves find you out here, they will never be able to recognize you." He roughly pushed her head towards his dick again, making short contact with her nose which caused him to twitch slightly in pleasure.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Would that actually work? Like him raping her and she being able to turn into a luperci right away?

As his paw smacked her yet again there was a new gash across her face. She smiled. He would never take the defiance from her. Ever. He kept being violent and rough with her, but she liked it which was totally not the right time for this situation. He grabbed her head and she laughed.

Ooh, I like it rough.

Her voice dripped with evilness. She was now the Devil’s bitch, and she would act like it. The Devil had put her in so many fucked up situations lately that she was very convinced of it. Now he rubbed her nose near his dick. She was irked slightly, but she was the Devil’s bitch right? The thing was how the hell was she supposed to suck on it as a wolf? Wolves don’t have the ability to suck. She paused and looked at it with disgust and confusion. She wanted to please her new master, but how to do it?

Master, I don’t think I will be able to do it as a wolf. Why don’t you turn me to Luperci and I’ll show you what tricks my tongue can do.

Her demeanor completely changed with the situation. She really believed he was the devil. She wanted to please him every way she could. This was not rape, and will not be rape because she would let him do whatever he wanted. He would have his way, and then she would do as she was told.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo's eyes widened slightly in shock as she seemed to be enjoying the roughness. He pushed her head against him again, a constant vicious smirk on his face. When she called him master, he closed his eyes to absorb the moment. He would never forget this day, not in his entire life time. "That is beyond my abilities..." He grabbed a handful of fur and lifted her up to his face, smiling viciously before reaching down and slicing open a gash on her chest. "Let me show you what tricks my tongue can do." He licked at the gash, making her believe he was transferring the Luperci virus to her. The change was almost instantaneously in his eyes, though he couldn't see it.

The change could not physically take place with such a small cut and quick enough for his needs, but he decided to give her the illusion that she was actually turning. The excitement at the future events coursing through his veins and ending up in the most obvious place. Once he was ready, he grabbed her again, pulling her back toward him. "Service your master you fucking slut, show me how much you love being MY worthless bitch." He growled as he yet again shoved her head back against him. "And don't forget what I told you, because I certainly haven't."

He was absorbed into the moment. In the course of a single night he had "turned this normal wolfess into a Luperci", even if it wasn't really performed, and all of his wants and desires would be his, he knew this. He had complete control of her and it was the single greatest thing he had ever felt in his life.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

He sliced yet another gash into her. Geez, she’s going to have a lot of scars when she’s through with this situation. His wet tongue taunted her new cut, and it stung viciously. She winced at the pain, but did not whimper this time. She felt strong now, and she knew what to do even if it would cost her life. She was pretty sure, though, that this wolf didn’t have the guts to kill her. Maybe he was a little mentally demented, but not enough.

He pushed her head down towards him again. She snorted in disgust as her face neared it. She had no idea how she would be able to suck it when she didn’t even have the ability to do so. She knew she wouldn’t be a luperci yet, and she didn’t lead him on. She hated the way he spoke to her, but she knew the Devil wasn’t a kind being. He wouldn’t get shit speaking to her like that in fact…

He pulled her away again to basically spit in her face while he growled at her. She growled back. She was tired of this, and she already wanted to get it over with. Then he roughly shoved her back to her original place before his dick. She growled lowly knowing her next move wouldn’t be exactly on the money. It would probably get her mauled, but at least she would be alive. She backed up to look at him.

If you’re going to rape me just do it already! I’m getting bored, bitch!

Then he shoved her head toward himself one last time, and she was fed up. She went for it. She put his dick in her mouth, and began the best she could in her power to suck it. Then with all her might she lashed a paw out and hit him in his balls. She definitely needed to run now. She backed away as fast as she could and tore as much ass as she could away. She knew he would catch her, but tried like hell anyway. She readied herself for the pain to come. She knew what was next. Near death.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Thanks again ^^

Kemo relished the feeling of his dick sliding into her mouth, though now he realized it wasn't really that big of a deal. So why did his mother and father enjoy it so? His thoughts were interrupted as he screamed suddenly, clutching his aching nuts and doubling over. "Oh you bitch! You BITCH! I swear I'm going to find you and when I do, I'm going to make you pay!" He groaned in pain, standing up halfway as he followed her scent trail, still clutching his aching balls. The pain was excruciating at first, but over time it lessened until finally he stood up fully as it went away, able to run and concentrate on her fully now.

He was going to just run up to her and grab her right then and there, his anger telling him to do just that, but he stepped back for a moment, letting her try to find a good hiding spot to mess with her before he took what he wanted from her. He shifted into his lupus form to make himself a smaller target before taking off into the trees opposite from the direction she took off in. He ran far and made a wide circle, finding her within a short time thanks to the wind working in his favor, broadcasting her fear straight to him. He hid in the shadows, going only by judging the distance of her heartbeat and her panicked breathing. He waited, shifting into his optime form as silent as he could, sitting silently as he took in her fear with each and every quiet breath.

Several minutes passed before finally he burst from the bushes, heading straight for her and aiming to pounce her. He laid on top of her, holding her by the throat and smiling evilly into her face. "Did you miss me?." He tightened his grip on her throat, placing the tip of his dick at her quivering opening. "I was going to impale your head on a spike like Inferni does, but I think I'll impale you on this instead."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

Everything was silent as she hid in the brush. Her breathing was crazy and her heart was beating like a drum. She was sure he knew her location already. She wasn’t sure how close he was because for a blind wolf he was pretty silent. A feeling of dread washed over her as she poked her head from her hiding spot. His scent flooded into her nose, and before she could react he was on top of her yet again choking her. She smiled. He found her. She was dead.

Axelle was bleeding and every time he squeezed some part of her body more blood gushed out of her wounds. This time his hand was around her neck. She could barely breathe, but tried not to show it. She failed. It was hard she needed to breathe, but now he totally blocked her windpipe.

Ge……O….

She tried to talk, but only got vowels out. She looked into his eyes. They looked like the same eyes that she saw in the reflection of the water: hers. Maniacal eyes. He was exactly like her. Crazy. He pinned her down on the ground once more. She just wanted him to get it over with. Now she began to admire him. He was blind, handicapped, but yet he was more capable than she was. He was evil like her.

Her legs were open, and her vagina very unprotected. He put his dick near her, and involuntarily she began to want it. It wasn’t rape anymore. She didn’t struggle now. She only laughed in his face.

I thought I told you, sweetheart, I like it rough.

Now that was it. She waited for it to start. She waited for the sex to begin. Come on.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo smiled evilly as she struggled to breathe and talk through his hand blocking her windpipe. It was such an amazing feeling, to be completely and utterly in control of this wolfess, to feel the life rushing against his hand through her veins, knowing in one movement of his claws he could spill her life essence all over the ground and end her existence, but he had other plans for her.

The change in her demeanor was instant and he felt her vagina swell with want against him. Her words of encouragement were like a sweet song in his ears and he knew he had her now all to himself. Her giving in had sealed her fate as he released her throat. "You're mine now bitch, your body and soul belong to me." With those last words of evil, he pushed himself into her, feeling her pussy welcome him openly in wonderfully raw pleasure. Her vagina massaged his dick gratefully, as if she had been wanting this all along, and he obliged obediently, pushing and pulling into and out of her with reckless abandon. His eyes squeezed shut, his heart beating not with the effort of the rhythm he chose, but with the excitement, the evilness of this simple act, and the need to bury every inch of himself within her.

He grabbed her neck forcefully in his jaws to completely dominate her, showing to her that she belonged to him now. She was here only for his pleasure and if she enjoyed it as well, all the more fun for both of them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

Pleasure flooded over her as he pushed inside. Her walls pushed against his bigness, and she wrapped her back legs around his waist. His movements came with a wave of pleasure every time he pushed in once more. Even though he was an evil bastard she could see them becoming allies. He thought he had her, but really he had no one. She was her own wolf, and anything that she didn’t want to happen, aside from rape, wouldn’t happen like her being his bitch.

His jaws closed over her throat thankfully this time not choking her, but they were sharp in a sensitive spot. Feeling helpless during sex was always a plus. It made everything feel a lot better since she couldn't move. A feeling of great pleasure flushed over her, and she felt herself becoming even more wet. She began to pant and wondered if she was already a luperci. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to shift. Nothing happened. Hmm…

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

He was in bliss. The female underneath him did not struggle or fight, just simply gave in and even joined in the fun by wrapping her legs around him. Such a wonderful feeling this was and he could not think of anything that could possibly be better. He did not really care so much if she was feeling good as well, but judging from the heavy panting and her getting even wetter, he supposed she was getting just as much out of it as he was. How could he have been missing out on something so wonderful? But then of course he attributed it to age and ignorance, giving her an extra hard thrust in revenge for all the time he spent without this wonderful pleasure.

The panting was a very arousing sound and he decided to shift gears a bit as the pleasure only seemed to increase. He could feel on that certain part of his brain that soon it would be time to completely dominate this female and pour his seed within her, that primal part of his mind slowly taking over as he pounded ever deeper into her, trying to entice moans and that wonderful panting noise as he edged closer and closer to giving in to his primal self and taking her as the inner wolf wanted.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Hmm.. Maybe after the raping is over we should somehow get him to invite her in that gang. I talked to riot and he’s/she’s cool with the idea, soo ?

The brute thrust into her harder than before which made her breath catch in her throat. She kept panting, however, because it did feel good. She just wished somewhere deep in that cold heart of hers that it was someone she actually liked. Someone she actually wanted inside of her instead of this strange blind wolf. She was getting bored now. She just wanted it to end already so she can go on with her life. She hated feeling like the weak one in a situation, and this brute was taking her out of her comfort zone.

She had never really known much about pregnancy either. If he did cum inside her she probably wouldn’t know that that meant she would be carrying this brute’s pups around with her. Her mother never bothered telling her this. Her mother hasn’t ever really told her much about life, and now that she’s missing or dead Axelle will never know.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: PM Smile

Kemo had neither idea nor care for what the wolfess was thinking or how she felt, but her steady panting gave it away that she was, at least, enjoying what was happening to her. He didn't know it yet, but oddly enough, this wouldn't be the first time that an intended rape would turn into consentual mating between his victim and himself. It didn't really matter either way to him as he was getting what he wanted out of it.

As a matter of fact, it wasn't only him that was getting what he wanted. THe inner wolf inside him, the one who was determined to pass on his genes to this willing bitch, he was also going to get what he wanted, and quite possibly very soon as a pressure seemed beginning to build up in him. It was an automatic response then as he whispered into the wolfess's ear. "I can see you're enjoying this but brace yourself wolfess. There is more to come, I can assure you, very soon now." He smiled evilly and as if to further cement his point, his knot slowly began to swell, banging against her moist opening and announcing to her that soon it would be entering, and soon it would be holding her in place while he impregnated her, though he didn't know this, it was only instinct. His father never had the time to tell him about the birds and the bees, being only a year old when he was separated from them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Tongue

Kemo’s evil smile made her tingle. His words didn’t really matter to her. All he ever really said was that she was his bitch, nothing else that was important. If only she had the brains and the strength to commit such horrible acts like this. She felt a swelling happening in her vagina. She pulled against it, but she did not come lose. Axelle stayed still, though, as he continued. Her mind was becoming frantic as she thought of why she couldn’t pull him out of her. She laid there on her back, and closed her eyes hoping to find a happy place she can calm down inside her mind.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Finally, finally he had reached it. He growled in pleasure as his knot suddenly popped into her vagina for the first time, and he smiled as he felt her trying to pull against it, only further pushing him closer and closer to that special event. It was only through pure instinct that he didn't freak out about the fact that his dick was now stuck inside this female. Generations of his ancestors had done this before him and they passed down the knowledge that this was normal. That and the intense pleasure he was suddenly feeling, but it was nothing compared to when she pulled against him one more time.

The pressure that had been building up was finally released, the puppy juice that had been building up since the day he was born now suddenly shooting deeply into this female, bringing Kemo into a place he had never been before, pleasure and bliss now shooting through him. Nothing was heard from him but a series of yips and growls, smiling as he felt each and every twitch of her body. "So, did you enjoy that? I certainly did." He licked her face with another evil smile, messing with her slightly as he was buried deeply in her. Hell he might as well have some fun with her, he was going to be stuck with her for a while until his knot deflated enough to allow him to separate from her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

I have a proposition: Maybe in the future, she can get revenge on Kemo? Like she’ll set a trap for him, and tie him up or something and torture him. Lol Something of the sort—let me know what you think. Btw- we never actually specified if it was day or night, but I’m going to make it day. Well, duskish now since this has been going on for a while.

As Kemo’s tongue slid across her cheek, her eyes shot open. Her pupils dilated in the daylight, and as his words reached her ear she growled loudly. How the FUCK am I supposed to be enjoying this?! She mumbled barely audibly, Even though I do like roughness… His knot was stuck inside of her, and she noticed with every movement he was pleasured more. She wanted to see his reaction to pleasure once more.
She dug her claws into his arm as if to lift herself up more, and pulled against him upwards. The knot was stuck, and it wasn’t going anywhere. His question remained unanswered, and that’s the way it was going to stay. She did, however, want to get just this one statement out to see how he reacted to it. Her guess was he was going to be prideful. So she asked anyway with a smile.

You’re evil.

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]